• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf's Frame Data - (WIP)

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Good work Joe ;D although I gotta say, Reflex bodied you pretty hard :p good work to Kain as well, he had this ridiculous cross-stage juggle vs Kismet.

Dynomite, you can check the sticked frame data thread, but that doesn't have anything on advantage/stun afaik. There's probably a way to calculate it. Anything in particular you're interested in?

:059:

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Good work Joe ;D although I gotta say, Reflex bodied you pretty hard :p good work to Kain as well, he had this ridiculous cross-stage juggle vs Kismet.

Dynomite, you can check the sticked frame data thread, but that doesn't have anything on advantage/stun afaik. There's probably a way to calculate it. Anything in particular you're interested in?

I.. uh.. AM in the frame data thread >.>

Basically looking at how much frame adv/disadvantage we have durring throws. I was talking to Mc about this and he enlightened me that at low % we are at a great disadvantage when a down throw is preformed. :(

Was just wondering about a few things like if wolf were to fthrow anybody, follow up with a frame perfect Ftilt, fair, fsmash, uptilt? something like that. Just wanted to see the frame data on it.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
It's not a GREAT disadvantage, but yeah, we're at a disadvantage during dthrow at low %s. There's a thread with some info on that here.

For fthrow, at 0% (not sure what % it stops at but way less than 10%) you can fthrow > dtilt (trip) > dacus on fatties + Snake. Not sure if ftilt works, it's a frame slower than dtilt, someone should try that out... too bad that move is super punishable :x bthrow > upwards ftilt doesn't combo but hits anything besides a jump or AD at 0% on fastfallers. That's all I really know :/

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Wait I just realized that this isn't the social lol. I pay attention.

@ Aero, do it or I'll ban you :mad: there's gotta be a formula of sorts for stun though, right?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I have no idea what is going on lol. Don't see why that wouldn't be fixed in the next few days though, tables are good.

Top Bottom