• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf Spam

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
What makes Wolf spammers so good? what do they Spam?

DiasFlac

Smash Journeyman
every character has a spam move. Its not what makes that characters spam move so good its what you do to get around it.

(and complaining about it isn't a way to getting around it)

Martel Hammer

Smash Apprentice
This sounded like a brand of meat made exclusively from wolf meat.

In all seriousness, try to outspace him and when he F-smashes, punish his miss.

Splice

Smash Hero
^^^^LOL^^^^
But yeah we (Wolf Spammers) shoot the gun, it has a little stun, then we forward smash you.
it's probably the easiest spam, and Down B prevents you from spamming back.
If you're the better player, you can get around it. There aren't any tips for this because it's not hard to
escape it or counter it and what not.
MK Tornado Spam > Wolf Spam

Ademo

Smash Apprentice
^^^^LOL^^^^
But yeah we (Wolf Spammers) shoot the gun, it has a little stun, then we forward smash you.
it's probably the easiest spam, and Down B prevents you from spamming back.
If you're the better player, you can get around it. There aren't any tips for this because it's not hard to
escape it or counter it and what not.
MK Tornado Spam > Wolf Spam
Laser > Nado, right?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
online wolf spam is hard to beat just because the lasers stun you, and in that stun time you're trying to do something, but the input delay makes the move come out later, and wolf's fsmash comes out so quick that it hits you before you can even think about doing anything

offline, wolf is easy though. just block.

Anonymous24

Smash Apprentice
Its easy to dodge the "spamming" smash attacks and lasers the wolves online. The majority of the time beat them however once that lag gets up it becomes a challenge but its still fun. Always choosing the dark link in order to keep my range with Links projectiles then when the opening combo them along with my hookshot,projectiles,etc basically beat them and embarass them quickly. Its good for when dodging.

Anonymous24

Smash Apprentice
ah i couldnt agree more. Most actually jump down smash immidiately after they hit the ground and then forward smash it can never get better than theat. Today people just use smash attacks to me its played out and i barely use them and plus the time when i use them is when the damage is high enough for an instant ko.

Nysyarc

Last King of Hollywood
NNID
Nysyarc
3DS FC
1075-0983-2504
No point in bumping this..

Please try and refrain from necros in the future
Does it really matter that much? I notice people are really uptight about bumping semi-old and forgotten threads around here. There are only like 4 or 5 threads currently in active circulation in this particular forum (excluding stickies), so it's not like this one thread getting bumped is going to make us lost, afraid and unsure of our choices in life :dizzy:

Anyways, on topic: I find Falco spammers to be worse than Wolf spammers, because Falco has a lot more moves he can spam, and he's a better character. For Wolf, it's mostly a matter of seeing it coming, if he spams once, he'll do it again, so be ready for it. The good thing is that his lasers are easy to get around if you dodge the first one since he shoots them so slowly.

Top Bottom