• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf O'Donnell for Brawl: The only good choice for a starfox villain

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Basement Dweller

Smash Master
It really shouldn't be the problem of the posters it should be the problem of the readers in the thread. They enter the discussion threads knowing there will probably be info that could be considered a spoiler, so I say they shouls just not enter the thread.

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
Probably a long time. There are still people who don't know that
Falco shows up at the end of SFA
. It's not as famous as, say, Darth Vader is Luke's father or the Princess is in another castle or Aeris dies or something like that.

Just to be safe, unless it's blatantly common knowledge (see above) or it's mostly irrelevant to the plot, I'd mark it with spoilers. The Command endings fall under this. Heck, maybe even mentioning that
Krystal joins Star Wolf
may count.

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
Bah, you don't need lock on. 'Cept those annoying trail enemies, but other than that, you don't really. Relying too heavily on the lock-on's not good, and it's more like SF SNES to just keep firing and firing. That's a good thing, in my book.

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
But not as fun, IMO.

Star Wolf...had broken ships ('cept poor Leon). Wolf had, IIRC, dual lasers, three bombs, and multilock, plus shields and boost. Panther had the Zapper; 'nuff said. I kinda wish they didn't make them so broken; "Star Wolf Returns!" was almost too easy.

Inferno_blaze

Smash Lord
Yes but you can have the politeness to spoiler tag things seeing as this thread isn't about that subject, thank you for doing it so far.

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
I'm with Inferno. Not everybody's beaten every game or seen every show. Example: Say the topic was "Jack Bauer for Brawl!" Not everybody's seen 24; saying that
Nina Myers is a dirty *****
is still spoilers, even though anyone who's seen the first three seasons knows that.

Same deal here. Not everybody's played Command yet. And Krystal's choices aren't as blatant as, say, Aeris' death or Darth Vader's confession to Luke. Don't ruin it for people who haven't played the game, thank you.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Dont go on this topic then. We're not using spoiler for things most people here already know about. Besides, multile endings are really up to you to chose from. It's not like there's going to be any spoilers.
Fox is actually a kyote

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
D'oh! Fix'd.

But why not join the topic? The topic is about Wolf, not about Star Fox Command. There's no spoiler tag in the title. Anybody can walk in here having never played SFC to make a comment about Wolf being in Brawl, and suddenly they know most of the endings to SFC.

How is that fair to them? If they shouldn't join this topic, they might as well not join any topic for fear of random spoilers.

SupaSmashBrotha

Smash Ace
Yeah but then most of the reasons for some characters to be in brawl would look like this:

Character A should be in brawl b/c
Some random thing hapened in some random game this characer was in and it effested this random game greatly.
Also
in another random game this random character was in he did some random thing that changed the whole storyline.

And then you would have ppl that come in and don't know what's going on b/c all they see are little black bars. In addition, not to mention the tedious job of highlighting almost every single post.

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
depends on the player
and if your wolf and i'm krystal in a match, then according to your post in the krystal thread, you would go to mcdonalds and krystal would win, you also said she'd be top tier
Yes yes, I did didn't I? Cause you know, EVERYONE knows I'M a realiable source of info -_-, lol. COME TO MY TOURNAMENT!!!! * No actually don't, I suck at holding them, nor am I holding one*

Blazer

Smash Ace
We do need to put a stop to the spoilers. I haven't played Command and I know like half the endings from this thread alone. Most of it didn't have a warning on it either. Try to at least warn people.

iowasmasher

Smash Cadet
i would see wolf as having mildly a mix of about capt. falcon strength and falco speed, with moves barely reminiscent of fox, but with a spike and different airs(this is something that falco should have had from the beginning)

yoshiherder

Smash Cadet
Okay... I just remembered this thread, and am still running a Wolf campaign. Any new movesets that have popped up, I could use. I'm also collecting usernames, obviously. 500 ppl is attained!

The following are all people who support Wolf O'Donnell in Brawl, listed by site and board where applicable.

Nintendo Nsider Forums

Miscellaneous: Evildylman, Dixiediddydk2, Chronicbeat09, Homeboi, Cnightmare. = 5 supporters

Wii Board: Igor15, RFJ, Anakin4711, Silver41 = 4 supporters

Power On Board: Retro_Metroid, Dusty13, Bounty_Hunter_X, Poltergust5000, StarFoxDude12, ZombieLink, Nfan3 = 7 supporters

Star Fox Board: Elite_Lord_Sigma, KirbyKirbyKnight, Wrbrooks, Foxman5000, Theguardian, WolfLink7, Shinespritekid, Tails87, Magma_Man, IndianaYoshi, HillyBilly11, Sonicwiz13, SUPERMARIOBRO.81, DARKLINK140, FIREBROS, SUPERMARIOMUSHROOMMAN718, FOX161, LANCEFEATHERY, SHADOWMARIO8, DRAGONKING24, LEATHERHEAD, MR.MAYHEM, E-DUDNETNIN, Luigi074 = 24 supporters

SSB Board: Silver88, Assassin17, Popo12, Pri1nce0fpwnage3, Funkmasterfrica, Spitzer, HyperSonic7, Syphedeath, Cross-Blade, Kevinlu, Frank24680, Jimbothemighty, Smashking, Ganonfanboy, Bob008, Qwerumz, Zac353, Ell_Dee_Ay, Friercult, Yoshipal13, Brawlboy14, Someone17, Kingzora, Bandaid18, TheKoopaBros., TP_Fox, SkyFalcon07, Marthboy99, Spikebob, Toadster777, Looger, Rybiggs, Tomnookssontommy, Itachigreg, Nayrman214, Meleemaster301, Tealds, Link_and_Shiek, Game_Boy_Guy, Moonstargirl, Paratroopamania, BrokenXStars, Foxkong, Anopedx, O0Ninjai0O, Yousif, Airhead258, LuigiMcCloud, Weirdicecube, Seroskh, Chaotix5, Shroopliss, Beaglelover1, Rexy_SOS, Jmirulez-the-man, Huzzahmaster, Yoshianddiddyrockforever, LeonardoMT, Apemasta, DeoxicKirby, Kaloolimpa, Zaku009, Twilightmaser23, Bushybrow, Thunderupt, Bibbo, Meleegrndmarshall, Guilwolf, Giftednsoccer, Berethor, Lystraalta, Bobbery1, SpazAttack3000, Jackel193, NeoKirby1, PainterKirby, ParkaPalFred, Razputinthepsychonaut, Rpgxman, Yodaman124, Couragewisdompower, Franchiser3, Metametroid31, Shadow_The_Hedgehog3, Mario9544, SOONERKID, LUIGIFETT, CAPTAINN64, I_AM_SAM_THE_MAN, XL1NK, NINTENDO_FREAK627, DARTHSHADOW, TWILIGHT_MAJORA, PAPERCUT7777, KAIRU-KUN, KHOLDSTARE128, P90MAN, FIERCE_KNIGHT, THEFIRESTORM, GORILLAKNIGHT, BLACKLIGHTX, BERETHOR, RPGSFTW, PEACH53, Cipherheadjacy, Swordsmanc, AQUASTAR_2003, RYUUSEIKENMARTH, POLTERGUST5000, X_GAMER_66, SONALLVEGQU, DOWNLOADINGDKC, PUDDIN_MASTA, ZELDAFAN0001, LUIGIBROS., VALOO5, DOUBLEDASHER19, PRINCEKARO, FRESHPRINCE07, THEBIGKD1029, ~DIDDY~, WEAVERJR, LINK3588, WOLFENOFDEATH, KOOPAKART73, DARKENED_LIGHT, LUNAROWL, OWWINNIMMO, NES_DUDE, SIR_ELIWOOD, METROID_MAN64, LUIGITENDO, NINTENDO_PAWNAGE_RAWK, LINK123MEGA, ZELDAFN33, Sheik93, WHYDOWIIHAVETOWAIT, Kitty32, SUNISGONEANDMOONISDEAD, JT673, SHUBOFTHEGAME, Shvitzel, MCKMAN1, Manolo91, DIXIEDIDDYDK2, NINTENDO_DIEHARD_FAN, KUMAMON, KIRBY010694, JESTERBOX, STARWOLF92, LINE1827NILE, THINK0000, K90016, CIPHERHEADJACY, ANGELBLADE121, DSGAMER3002, KRESH21, YAMI66, MOI84, HYPERSONIC17, SONICTHEQUESO, Thnikkaman4, LOOIE, COMMANDERFOX, FALCOGANONDORF, Fatmanonice, Riku_Banshee, METROIDKILLER6, COUNTDOWNTODESTRUCTION, LEFTY_LUCKY, DARKSORA23, SBK_FAN, CYCLONE1993, Spotch, LINK1438, KIRBY010694, WeaverJr, GIMMEABREAKIMOLD, GORONS_WRATH45, Golden_Wolf_X, SilentShadowXP, Hamprophet, Super_Tanooki, RawkHawk2010, Puddin_Masta, Bratyboy, Mister_Angry, Freemaster1191, KraidRidley, DSgamer3002, Chewbacca!, Metaknight_Zero, SmashTrekker, Mariio, Kaz_Tam, IACONDIOS21, MARIOBROS193826, SEPHYROX, MARIOKARTMASTERRACER, SONALLVEGQU, QUINTUSROX, MONGREL_FANG, Ifyoucantbeatemeatem, Skyhunterlegend, ChaosBoshi, DracoX9 = 204 Supporters...

Neoseeker) Oogity_Boogity_Boo, Jaw Knee, Dark Bowser, Wigler = 4 supporters

Forever Geek.com) Azkalas, Bad Comic, SSB Fan = 3 supporters

Smash Boards.com) Xian Feng, Lord Deathborne, Nessbounder, Royallance, MetalB, Sideeffect01, Sol, Darkfur, Neomorphix, foxplayer456, Captain obvious, Kaid, Turbo ether, Fooly Cooly, Zodiak-Lucien, Link NY, fluffy, Ember Joe, Azukki, Top Prospect, Perfect Chaos, McCloud, Shark X, Falco & Victory, Silent Wolf, metaknightX, Fox Rocks, TRC, Torilla, zombie7775, The Basement Dweller, Falco-Z, eyanvenom, Vulpine51, Crownjo, Pete278, Master Puppet, the_world's_greatest, krazyzyko, Hiemie, Plomid, Oro, NG7, McFox, Inferno_blaze, Gerbality, Black/Light, SSJ4Kazuki, ROBERT2K95, DMan304, commonyoshi, rasengan15, Devastlian, TheDillo64, Hornyyoshi, Marshigio, Waluigi911, Sniph, Stryks, Grizz Lee, outrunrazgriz, Ryu777, Blazer, Kal aMari, Marth05, charburner6, Smash G 0 D, Deka~Fox, no. 1 smash daddy, iiamjosh, King Ganondorf, TAMASHI, Zero FX, chansen, Captain Fabulous, TGun, picf, Tera253, shinehex, Zeeb, eyanvenom, SMB PORTAL, cb_marth, DokturSea, Nintendobabi20. CrotchCouncil, WAAASSSUUUPP, Hoodie, Doggalina, Slippy Toad, Studbud, Starálfur, PhantomEdge, saberhof, Doggalina, Hoodie, Blazer, rock_in_reo, Dr.ROC, hemightbegiant, Kashakunaki, SupaSmashBrotha, Kokiri, charburner6, Pablo18, WindGuru, Sonic_The_Hedgedawg, Crom, 100links, silverflame, J03, Skywalker, Wizzlecroff, Ophelius, holymarth007, iowasmasher, spartamus, kokichi, kashakunaki, Diddy Kong, Nemo =)~, Faclo&Victory, illmatic slug, Peeze, LemonManX, Jossy, Tamashi, MikarRabidKitsune = 137 supporters

The Wolf Alliance) User728, serge1228, reglusblade, Megaman XO, PsychicPsycho, tnargyefdog7, shiek614, CrimsonDirge, TomNook7, colin1617, rafman7, SuperLanky64, StarWolfMcCloud, Shadow_StarWolf, Apocalypse15, Take Yoshame,gamefreak0402, billbob, gamewizard13, JDAMG12, Shadow Wyvern, Luigistarted06, MasterDukey, mal000, smashdxburt, Grand_Healer, fox_11, BlackArmShadow, X Slayer007 X, Link713, Sephiroth345, Pokemaster252, BlueFireKing = 33 supporters

Petitiononline.com: Jon, Nicolas, Nathan Stemmler, Jose Enrique Cavazos, Bwizzle, Greg, deathpob, Jared Cobbs, Aztlan, Tetherknife, Edgar Diaz, RMK, Jack, Matt, Eyan Stevenson, Bradley Johnson, Joe, Sinlaw Windwolf, Blake, Chris, Jon Stevens, Eamonn Keaveney ~eamonn~, Caleb Lee Barrett, otraotaku, Faisal Jadir, Heppokomaru Gasser, Thomas Davis Wonders, Ethan, Phil Teten, Andy Gilbert , Aaron Wohlwend, Felix cruz = 32 supporters.

Gamespot.com: the_leet_kid, Optusnet, darth_paki, lebanese_boy, darthblob10, zelda4ds, supamane_x, Stoner-Dude, elemntsk8r111, Justin123091, supamane_x, princemarth23, gamefan67, bobin26, nishamuffypuppy, OmitName, gmsware2, klusps, Airacomet, stkr = 20 supporters

1up.com: MikeLenoch5, deathpob, KnowsMoredenyoo, Tetherknife, the_puff_of_doom = 5 supporters.

Nintendo of Europe: 8thshade, AKA Watabou, Heftypoo, Drogon2, Namek Man, DarkFox 64, MilkyMalky,nintynomreader, dsdudes, Peker06 = 7 supporters

Toonzone.net: Steve Janes, Marvin Tikvah, Gerbil_Power, JTHomeslice, Demonic Raven, TheMecca, KuwabaraTheMan = 7 supporters.

That adds up to a grand total of: 501 supporters.

MikaRabidKitsune

Smash Journeyman
Wolf was an awesome villain in Star Fox 64(I haven't played enough of Cube version yet.).

Personally, I'd like to see him in SSBB more than Falco.....ALOT more.

Wolf FTW!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok my names i on the list lol... I kinda agree with mika, I mean falco is awesome, but wolf is just bad ***... WOLF pwns all!!

MikaRabidKitsune

Smash Journeyman
Seeing as I just started talking on the 67 page of this thread and am much to lazy to read the other 66 pages, I would like to ask a question.

Has any one discussed what Wolf's look should be like in SSBB if he made it?
I like his look in Star Fox Assault but what else could we go with?

saberhof

Smash Master
diferent colors, maybe?, i dont care, as long as wolf is in and hes got that bad *** look.

[note*stryks will post forever on the following threads of ___ for brawl: wolf, megaman,ridley,darksamus,etc etc etc...] that is all

Stryks

Smash Hero
[note*stryks will post forever on the following threads of ___ for brawl: wolf, megaman,ridley,darksamus,etc etc etc...] that is all
So?... anyway, the only time we have sen wolf outside the wolfen was in assault, and he doesnt have any alternate outfits, so I guess only the color change will do for him...

MikaRabidKitsune

Smash Journeyman
I guess you're right.

They only other outfits I have seen him in are the cool fan art picture with him in a trench coat.

I'll have to find the ones I'm talking about. Not that it matters much anyways, It's not offfical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom