• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf O'Donnell for Brawl: The only good choice for a starfox villain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
I still say an Assault moveset should make it. Given this moveset, though, Falco can have it.

The B^ is good since you changed the direction they're thrown, though I still wouldn't mind if it still spiked them (if, say, you did it at JUST the right moment, timing it better than a Rest, for instance). Adding the drill claw is unique, to be sure, though it's kind of a stretch...

That's really my only concern, though. It's a great moveset overall. Good job, and from the last person I'd expect to support Wolf.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
I still would rather have Andross, just trying to gain a new perspective on the whole wolf side of the debate.

Silver Flame

Smash Ace
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU DID NOT JUST BRING THAT UP AGAIN!!!!!!!
HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SHOOT THIS DOWN
and about andross, command reveals that he was not quite as villinas as we like to think
he wished to make Venom beautiful and hospitable
don't you just love big words

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Relax. Wolf could make a good fighter provided he stays away from similarities toward Fox and Falco while still portraying his persona.

Silver Flame

Smash Ace
it's just you (well mainly you, maybe a few other people but mainly you) keep bringing up andross and we keep shooting him down again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *pop* (franticly) what what what?
ohh yeah, how many times do I have to direct your attention to the title of this thread?
WOLF O'DONNELL FOR BRAWL THE ONLY GOOD CHOICE FOR A STARFOX VILLAIN
if you want andross so baddly than go make an
Andross: the only stupid choice for a starfox villain
thread and we will all come and kill the idea there while still being on topic

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah man we all give good reasons of why andross sux and u come back sayin he rocks, practically ignoring our past post, I know u want him in thats no prob, but triyin to convince us that wolf is just a copy of fox only cooler lookin, and andross wiould have a body just aint workin...

Crom

Smash Journeyman
He was replying to Kal aMari's statement saying "Your the last person I'd expect to support Wolf", stating that he would still prefer Andross but he's gaining a new perspective on the wolf side of the debate. He diden't try and convince us Andross is better he just said that's what he still prefer's.

lol@ that andross trophy

PhantomEdge

Smash Journeyman
lets show leon some respect!
"I think I'll torture you a bit before i cook you."( Star Fox: Assault)
oh god that is just plain awesomeness

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Yeah man we all give good reasons of why andross sux and u come back sayin he rocks, practically ignoring our past post, I know u want him in thats no prob, but triyin to convince us that wolf is just a copy of fox only cooler lookin, and andross wiould have a body just aint workin...

No. I don't think you actually read my post. I was replying to a comment and explaining that although I prefer Andross over Wolf, I am gaining a new perspective on how Wolf can fight in the game without being a clone. You should start reading posts (maybe even three times if that helps you) before acting like an idiot.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Yes he has. When he was a scientist working for the Cornerian government before he went insane and starting to conduct experiments which got him banned from the planet. At the brink of madness, he decided to turn himself into a moon sized head complete with large hands.

SupaSmashBrotha

Smash Ace
Then allow me to change the subject.

In the one ending in SFC where Marcus starts a new team Star Fox who takes over Star Wolf. Would Wolf still be there as like a 100-year-old man? Or does Dash take over?

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
In one of them, yes. In the other (Fox and Krystal), he just goes back to start over. Whether he attacks Corneria afterward or not...*shrug*

SupaSmashBrotha

Smash Ace
I hope that Marcus isn't the central character in the next SF b/c Fox is way to good of a pilot to just quit. Although I wouldn't mind if the did like a spin-off like Starfox Beginnings or something where James McCloud would be the main char.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom