• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf O'Donnell for Brawl: The only good choice for a starfox villain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Fox was given heavy metal boots to make him fall fast, a blaster, a reflector shield, and jetpack (Firefox) in order to beat up his Nintendo cohorts.

What weapons should Wolf get?

Should he fight with his claws or some other instrument of destruction like a bladed glove for example?

Should his robotic eye help aid him in some form?

Crom

Smash Journeyman
Man I hope Krystal doesn't get in. Infact, if they're planning on putting both Krystal and Wolf in, I would be willing to take Wolf out just to get rid of Krystal. If they're only planning on adding in 1 starfox character, it should be Wolf, or no one. Maybe Peppy if they gave him a barrel roll instructions taunt, but thats the only exception.

Crom

Smash Journeyman
I guess because I'm associating her with her fans and I'm just spiting them by saying she shoulden't be in under any circumstances. I've never actualy played the starfox game she's from, but her pictures are annoying. Like I said before, she looks just like the typical "super model female character that can beat the crap out of anyone". I guess I'll change my position though, she can be in, but not before Wolf or Peppy (providing his taunt is as specified above, if not, Krystal takes his place as second).

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Fox was given heavy metal boots to make him fall fast, a blaster, a reflector shield, and jetpack (Firefox) in order to beat up his Nintendo cohorts.

Should he fight with his claws or some other instrument of destruction like a bladed glove for example?

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
I think wolf should be in there. he would be a very good charactor. he should get a different ove set and not be a clone.

SupaSmashBrotha

Smash Ace
How did this Wolf-Krystal argument start anyway, b/c as it clearly states in the title it says VILLAIN not character. So lets just end this argument by saying Wolf and Krystal both have equal chances of getting in b/c both can have great original movesets and both have large rational fanbases. There. (wish I would've did this b4 CC got temp banned.)

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Well it's hardly a question in that case. I mean, what other starfox villain has a chance? Andross?

Andross is hands and a head... he might be able to be an enemy only, master hand type deal, but never as a playable character.

General scales?

Not a chance. There are so many obvious reasons not to use him.

Any other member of the Star Wolf team?

Not before Wolf himself shows up, that would be like putting Luigi in before Mario

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
As a villain Pigma is a better choice then Wolf. Wolf is more of a rogue, not a purely evil character. He is kinda like Han Solo in Star Wars. Pigma is a greedy pig who will slit throats for money. Plus of course there is a larger motive why Fox would want to slaughter Pigma rather then Wolf.

SupaSmashBrotha

Smash Ace
That's only b/c smashboards was being overrun by gamefaqs n00bs that were saying OMFG ANDROSS ROXORS AND EVERY1 ELSE SUXORS.

Edit: in response to Hedgedawg.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Pigma will never get in, you should just resign yourself to that.

Pigma is a minor enemy... he ranks on about the same level as a shyguy

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Pigma has more influence over the Starfox series then Shyguy does in the Mario series. In fact Fox might never of become a pilot if it wasn't for Pigma's meddiling with the hero's father. In fact if Andross doesn't get in Brawl, I think I would rather have Pigma in over Wolf. He is far more twisted.

100links

Smash Ace
Pigma has more influence over the Starfox series then Shyguy does in the Mario series. In fact Fox might never of become a pilot if it wasn't for Pigma's meddiling with the hero's father. In fact if Andross doesn't get in Brawl, I think I would rather have Pigma in over Wolf. He is far more twisted.
FAIL!.........

Bowserlick

Smash Hero

SupaSmashBrotha

Smash Ace
Up B= Flip kick followed by 2 more upward kicks

B>= Similar to Bowser's Koopa Claw except it can't hold on

B= Laser Eye

Down B= Similar 2 Yoshi's Down B only with his foot instead of butt

Not a complete list but it's what I came up with in 3 seconds.

Crom

Smash Journeyman
Wolfs weapon should be one of the huge blasters taken off of one of the ships, very slow and bulky but powerful and badass. That can be B

^B- he shoots his huge blaster downwards a couple times really quickly and that propels him upward

hmm needs something for his robotic eye.. I'm thinking something like a targeting system for a homing missile or a bomb or something.. maybe you can control the target in any direction and a missile follows it.. >b - GUIDED MISSILE, guided by robotic eye targeting system!

\/B - how about something like fox/falco's >b, the super dash thing, except it makes a copy image and they go in both directions to do damage, but he ends up in the middle after the move. maybe something similer to the shine... orrr uh..he takes out 2 blasters like fox's (from his belt, the big one can be on his back) and fires in both directions

Grab- hold them in the air by the neck with one arm

thats all for now

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Some B move ideas

B: Wolf aims with his blaster. While B is being held, a thin red laser (like a sniper laser) beams out from the small scope, allowing easier aim. Just line up the red dot. Wolf cannot spam laser. But the shot has stun potential like Falco's laser. But after a shot, smoke drifts from the gun. Could only shoot again once the gun has stopped overheating.

DownB: Wolf touches a panel near his metallic, robotic eye. A pool of red light appears a small distance in front of Wolf. (Similar range and motion as Mewtwo's Down B attack. Only used on ground. If the oppenent is caught in this light, he or she is TARGETTED. Golly what does this mean? Well, this means that if Wolf is running toward the targetted oppenent his speed will increase, because his head will always be looking at the oppenent. But if you are running away from the oppenent, you will go slower then usual. Even though Wolf may be walking away from a targetted Peach, his head will be looking over his shoulder at her. Can untarget by pressing down B once more. If Wolf is hit hard enough while in this mode, his targetting mode will turn off. Could tell if Wolf is in target mode by his head movements and his robotic eye will be bright red.

Crom

Smash Journeyman
awesome down B idea, how about when he's locked on and moving away, instead of having his head over his shoulder and running slower, he just backs up, still completely facing his enemy. that could be like walking speed or maybe a little faster. plus it would look cool

Silver Flame

Smash Ace
supasmashbrotha, you're set sounds more like a moves to me
crom, you're set sounds more like b moves but i don't like him having too many gun attacks
also i don't like the Vb, interesting idea with the illusion but it gives wolf much less recovery than fox and falco.
bowserlick, I like you're Vb, very original
here's what i think
b:I like the idea of a laser from his eyepatch
>b:wolf illusion, like luigi and mario this would make him similar to fox but not a clone
^b:jetpack with extended arm for punching foes out of the way, could also burn if foe is under wolf, aimable like firefox, again would make him similar to fox but not a clone
Vbcall air strike,similar to thunder, would call panther and leon to shot down upon him hitting on either side of wolf

J03

Smash Master
i dunno bout all this i think wolf shuddnt b anything lyk fox or else y have falco?

i think he shud concentrate on power on the ground while having good priority in the air with maybe one good KB aerial move whatcha think?

OverDose

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
I heard that in the next Star Fox game, there is going to be a light furred good version of Wolf named Coyote and a dark furred evil version of Coyote named Jackal.

PhantomEdge

Smash Journeyman
I heard that in the next Star Fox game, there is going to be a light furred good version of Wolf named Coyote and a dark furred evil version of Coyote named Jackal.
where did u get this info, i suppose you made it up because an opposite of wolf's opposite is dumb as hell; and therefore should be made up by somebody who is dumb enough to actually support andross for brawl.

Kal aMari

Smash Journeyman
It's Bowserlick trying to be satirical about how Wolf's just a bad, darker Fox with an even less clever name.

'Course, the point of satire is to do it wittily...

Crom

Smash Journeyman
Aw man and I hate how luigi is just a taller version of Mario, and how Wario is just the evil version of Mario, and how Falco is a bird version of fox, and how peppy is a rabbit version of fox, and how slappy is a frog version of fox, and how andross is stupid version of cranky kong

Who gives a ****. Andross is lame. We dont like Andross because he looks stupid and is uninteresting. The only thing going for him is that he was the main bad guy in starfox. He wasent even a cool badguy, your just using his important placement in the game as a reason to put him in the game, while theres nothing to the actual character. I hate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom