• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf O'Donnell for Brawl: The only good choice for a starfox villain

Status
Not open for further replies.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Nothing to know about Krystal: She's a no talent hack.
No.

Krystal is the lone survivor of her race so she travels the Lylat System, she recieved a distress call from Sauria (Dinosaur Planet) she met General Scales on her way to the planet, when on Sauria she went to the Krazoa Palace where she freed one Krazoa spirit in order to free the planet but was trapped inside a Krystal by Andross. She is Fox's love intrest and a very verstile character with her staff she is seriously Kick arse.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Andross is a better enemy. My moveset for Andross is more interesting then any Wolf moveset posted. Why is this? Because wolf is an "evil" fox. They would have similar moves, at least more similar then a scientist evil moneky. I can't beleive you guys would choose another psudo clone of fox like falco.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Wolf's proposed movesets are so lame. I can't believe you support lameness. You have such good ideas for other characters. You must realise that Andross has more potential.

Super_Cool

Smash Journeyman
Wolf's proposed movesets are so lame. I can't believe you support lameness. You have such good ideas for other characters. You must realise that Andross has more potential.
Andross is a big ol' head in space. He can't fight.

Your suggestion, to make him a mad scientist fighter, is bad, because he's known as a big ol' head in space and that is what he should stay.

Besides, Wolf was requested by Japanese fans and Andross wasn't.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Actually you do not know this. Only a few posts were shown. You are just saying things. Making up facts do not help your case. Wolf is still lame. If we are going to put in Falco and Fox with the same moves why don't we put in the entire cast and they could all be clones of each other. Wouldn't you want someone with DIFFERENT moves, to add variety in the game.

Profanity

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BHC-Prof
Andross is a better enemy.
He's a smelly old monkey, and he's dead.
My moveset for Andross is more interesting then any Wolf moveset posted.
Opinion.

Why is this?
Because YOU made it, of course YOU find it interesting.

Because wolf is an "evil" fox.
He's not an "evil" fox, he's a Wolf. Are you saying Wolves are just EVIL FOXES? I hope you are not a Zooligist. You make Jeff Corwin cry.

They would have similar moves,
Oh, and now you work at Nintendo?

at least more similar then a scientist evil moneky.
Eh, he's dead, and old, and decrepit and nobody really likes him.

I can't beleive you guys would choose
-Annoying American-voiced Naruto pops up.- "BELIEVE IT!"

another psudo clone of fox like falco.
K.

Super_Cool

Smash Journeyman
Actually you do not know this. Only a few posts were shown. You are just saying things. Making up facts do not help your case. Wolf is still lame. If we are going to put in Falco and Fox with the same moves why don't we put in the entire cast and they could all be clones of each other. Wouldn't you want someone with DIFFERENT moves, to add variety in the game.
First of all, you saying Wolf is lame is an OPINION. I think he's cool.

Second of all, Sakurai put clones in because he ran out of time. If he had more time, he would have probably given Falco his own moveset. Wolf doesn't have to be a clone of Fox, I don't understand why you think he would.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Snake is going to be in the game. He is going to use exposions and missles. This restricts movesets for an original Falco and Wolf, which they need to not be a clone. Andross would lead to more fun gameplay. He could create metal blocks and use technology different then mere weapons.

And of course wolve are not evil foxes in real biology. I think you are forgetting this is a nintendo game. Your dumb points just prove me right.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Good cope out. You get 5 fact evasion points. You can use these points to avoid girls.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Ah reverting to Non-English. Now you get even more evasion points. You can now evade any girl, even if they are hitting on you.

Profanity

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BHC-Prof
Great. Excuse me. I have ninja work to do at the all-femaile boarding school down the road.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
I am sure you could get people. I shouldn't have resorted to those remarks. I am just frustrated that people will give in to the typical, darker shade more powerful rival version of a hero then the more imaginative and more bizarre character villain model. I don't want Dark Link or Dark Samus or Shadow (evil, darker Sonic) or Wolf in Brawl. They are too easy to create and are too like their rivals. Andross has so much design space and more oppurtunity to be made into an interesting, diversified character then wolf.

kaid

Smash Master
Wolf is older, more experienced, and more world weary than Fox, who still holds illusions about the rightness of his cause. Wolf has taken jobs from the most evil of villians, in order to put meat on the table and fuel in the engine. He is far more than just an "evil clone" of Fox.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Andross has a similar backround that led him to choose a less morale route. Except he is the reason Wolf got food on the plate and gas in the engine. Andross is far superior then wolf.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Wolf has a more distinct personality than andross and Falco and Wolf could easily be non-fox clones. There are enough weapons in assault to go around (plus there are 2 starwolf only things that wolf could use)

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
There are many Andross only things that Andross can use. Much more then simply two choices.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
If he were popular then he wouldn't have been killed off and on this forum Wolf is more popular and Wolf is more popular by Sakurai as well, if Andross was suggested then clearly Sakurai didn't like it.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Andross created nearly every enemy you fight in the games. He could use smaller scaled weapons of them. And/Or he could make steel blocks.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
For starters, though I agree with those disagreeing with Bowerslick, most of your points (such as Diddy's last point) are completely unfounded. Andross is the main villian of the Star Fox franchise. He was the main villian in Star Fox, Star Fox 64, Star Fox Adventures, and to my knowledge, he takes a roll in Star Fox Command as well. Your'e going to tell me Wolf is more popular that Andross? Popularity goes by knowledge. More people will have heard of Andross more than Wolf, and that's just common sense.

However.... he is a giant head.... >.> Not to mention his head is about fifty times the size of the Arwing.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Wolf pwns Andross, its a fact, hes one of the most voted characters, and im bettin the ONLY guy that wants andross in brawl is Bowserlick

smashbros_777

Smash Journeyman
wolf should and is gonna be in cuz first off fox needs an enemy and it cant be andross (Too big of a douchbag and just plain too big) but insted of master hand and crazy h. put andross instead. =/

Blazer

Smash Ace
Yeah. Completely anhilates any Andross fans. The title change is gonna result in a war between Wolf fans and Andross fans too. It's gonna save the topic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom