• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf O'Donnell for Brawl: The only good choice for a starfox villain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Woah wait Andross fan boy in the thread... nobody listen to him maybe he'll go away and he'll notice that Wolf >>>>> Andross...

Xevelous

Smash Apprentice
Well, between krystal and wolf. It's a hard choice but both seem like a good decision to me. If wolf did wind up in brawl, I bet he would wind up being one of my mains. Wolf FTW!

REØ

Smash Lord
Why doesn't bowserlick just create his own thread for Andross and see how many people put down the idea or neglect it.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
We need more characters with man boobs and beer guts anyways. Another reason to include Andross. And yes Andross is probably bi-sexual. It is part of the whole power trip thing.

The best part is that he wears that purple cape to bed with Wolf. Wolf wears a skirt. Interesting.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
A fat bisexual ape is an interesting character. Wolf is a boring "rival" fox. And you fan boys took the bait.

kaid

Smash Master
As usual, you're pulling stuff out of your *** again. There is no Cannonical evidence to support the assertion that Andross is bi, nor that Wolf has that low of standards.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
It would seem like it, but his "technical eye" is held together by chewing gum that he pulled off a table in a low class diner.

Profanity

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BHC-Prof
K, Bowserlick, thankyou for trolling this thread. You bumping it increases exposure to Wolf. So keep on, keepin' on, but I'm ignoring you now.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Lets please return to topic. This spam is out of control. But if you want to add some more spam, be my guest. But think? Would wolf like spam? I don't think so. He is a carnivore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom