• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf Mains going to MLG Columbus?

D

Deleted member

Who is planning on going? I will most likely be there.

Choice

Smash Champion
do it sumer! go go go! you should too rsr the second.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i would go but work told me to shut up and keep quiet :( that and i suck, i'd rather just watch the game :D

D

Deleted member

It's probably not the best idea for me to go. This is the weekend right before my finals week, but hey, I guess this can be a bit of a stress reliever before I hit the books.

Those who are going, are you gonna enter, or are you just going to play some friendlies? I am a bit deterred by the $35 cost, but at the same time, I REALLY want to rep Wolf.

Choice

Smash Champion
@auspher: i already registered and stuff. so i'm entering singles and doubles.

@sumer: what will it take to get you 14% more sure? i figure i should take this in baby steps and then eventually you'll go 100% =)

rsr2

Smash Lord
do it sumer! go go go! you should too rsr the second.
I would love to. Right now the driver of the group is like ????

Like at first he was like "HELL YEAH LET'S GO!!!!!"

Now he is like I don't know if I want to now. Good thing I didn't purchase my ticket like I was going to last week or I would've been screwed.

Today the driver of the group and the two others that are going are going to discuss today to see if we are going or not. I would say 62% that we are going because he was kind'of happy when I brought it up yesterday.

Sumer

Smash Ace
@sumer: what will it take to get you 14% more sure? i figure i should take this in baby steps and then eventually you'll go 100% =)
My sister's like set on going to meet a few people, and I wanna chill with Malcolm and TKO and everyone else going, so I'm like 95% sure I'm going unless something comes up. I'll probably buy my pass within the week. :3

Choice

Smash Champion
niiice! i hope you're able to go rsr. if it helps, you should tell your driver that everyone that went to the first MLG said it was really fun (well at least everyone i went with said it was really fun and i thought so as well).

Sumer, that sounds legit =) I think the best part about it was chillin with people and meeting people, no joke. The tourney was so hype too.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
My sister's like set on going to meet a few people, and I wanna chill with Malcolm and TKO and everyone else going, so I'm like 95% sure I'm going unless something comes up. I'll probably buy my pass within the week. :3
Hurry up!!

rsr2

Smash Lord
Well this is what is going on, I will be able to go, however the driver is expecting $75 in gas per person and we all (Three of us and not the driver) have to pay for a room. He said he is driving down and that is payment enough. Problem is, I can't really afford Gas + Entry Fee + Food + Hotel. Right now one of my friends is asking if we can stay at a relatives house. If we can then I will go, if not they I can't afford the trip. I will hopefully find out soon.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
when is colombus? mlg doesnt generally let their videos out do they? or was it that they need permission?
i want to see wolf vids from colombus guuuysss

rsr2

Smash Lord
when is colombus? mlg doesnt generally let their videos out do they? or was it that they need permission?
i want to see wolf vids from colombus guuuysss
June 4-6 is the tournament. I am not sure if we are allowed to record with cameras but if I am able to go. I will video tape my rounds and if I lose my two rounds and there are wolf players left. I will record them play.

So if I go, I promise I will do this :p

Choice

Smash Champion
I really wish I was ready, but I'm not. How does MLG choose when it's hosting a game? Is Brawl going to be around in the future?
Brawl is going to be on this years circuit so pretty much all of 2010, MLG will be holding tourneys. Once that ends, they'll decide whether or not they want to keep it on the circuit, which judging from the first MLG i think they will. Smash just had so much hype and energy around it which the other games couldn't compete with, imo at least. Maybe halo caz of all the spectators, that was pretty crazy/cool.

June 4-6 is the tournament. I am not sure if we are allowed to record with cameras but if I am able to go. I will video tape my rounds and if I lose my two rounds and there are wolf players left. I will record them play.

So if I go, I promise I will do this :p
They'll let you record with camera's for sure. You'll just need to have someone stand behind you recording or something. Theres like like at min 1 foot between players and spectators so that should make sure no one is in the way and stuff.

i'll be attending
Amazing.

I bought my pass finally. O:
Amazing x2.

Man there's gonna be so many wolf players. We got to get like a Wolf photo or somethin. We all better help each other with our matches too and cheer for one another >=o

Choice

Smash Champion
We should crew battle the luigi's, fox's, peach's and dk's so that people know that wolf should be at the top of D-tier at least. Then we keep moving up and up and up...

Arrows

Smash Journeyman
Can we please change the name:
Sticky: The WBR presents: "Can't let you do that Starfox!" - A new Wolf guide

To

Sticky: Barracuda Drifter presents: "Can't let you do that Starfox!" - A new Wolf guide made by Barracuda Drifter

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
our boards are finally complete, not only has barricuda gifted us with his videos, he's shown us a piece of his knowledge and let us post a picture of him for all to see
he's truly a benevolent wolf god

Top Bottom