• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf Mainers?

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
Wolf has a new attack scheme to him, and he doesnt look too much like a fox clone. But still may have some Foxy moves. His arials are good. You can watch his vids in the video thread. So who is going to main Wolf?

Nibwoddle

Smash Apprentice
I'm maining Wolf, along with Lucario and Dedede. His moves may be like Fox's Skillz-wise, but visually they are much different.

The question is- will said skillz pay the bills?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Oh yeah!

Totally maining:

Olimar
Wolf
WW Link
Lucario

Honorable Mentions, will use quite often

R.O.B. (At least I think youre awesome ROB
Snake
Ganondorf
Diddy
PT

The Hobbit

Smash Rookie
At first we I realized Wolf was the last character that was gonna show up, I was like "Why Wolf! Why him out of all the good characters they could have picked! Why him!!!"
Then I Saw Wolf screen and Gameplay and I realized he would be my main.

Anonymousity

Smash Cadet
I plan on maining Wolf along with Yoshi, equally.

I always had a thing for Star Wolf, mostly since his portions of Star Fox 64 were by far the most badass portions of the game. Always wanted him for Smash, but I sorta figured it was wishful thinking. Oh, I hate Fox, too; Wolf is known to also hate fox.

Actually, I'm still f*cking surprised.

WarMachine

Smash Apprentice
Well, I ran with falco as my main in melee, so I'll give him a shot for sure and see if I like it.

He looks pretty sweet though, I can definitely see myself liking him.

Patriot$

Smash Rookie
Hmmm isn't a main the ONE character you favor, and use most. Whats the purpose of having about 2-4 mains... no longer are they mains just favored characters. On Topic: Wolf was a good addition, but as for my main, not at all, Lucario took that position.

White_Lightning

Smash Journeyman
I was always hoping I would be able to main Wolf in Brawl. Now that he's been confirmed, I know I'll be able to do so. And that just makes the wait for Brawl much more exciting for me.

MysticJon

Smash Cadet
ill definitely give him a shot. if hes turns out to be too much of a Fox clone i may not though.

Fat Wolf

Smash Rookie
I've wanted Wolf in a Smash Bros. game since SSB, and now that he's in this game is down right awesome no matter the flaws. I don't care if he's based on Fox, he looks like a complete BA.

So yeah, I'm definetly maining Wolf.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
maining wolf all the way! no doubt. hes the fox i always wanted...more rough and tumble. More weight, stronger hits, better attitude.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Diddy/Olimar/PT/Sonic/Wolf/Luigi/Ganondorf

**** I'm gonna have some work to do :O

enigma786

Smash Cadet
im definetly going to main him, hes looks too ****ing sick, and hes far from being foxes clone, i can love with his fs being the same, i neve really cared about final smashes to begin with , so its all good.

enigma786

Smash Cadet
im definetly going to main, hes too sick for words, i can live with his fs being the same, but i never really cared about final smashes anyway, so its all good

Fyre

Smash Apprentice
Wolf was the only character I really wanted in this game so of course I'm maining him. Him and no one else

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Wolf/Metaknight/Falco/Rob/Dedede are all the characters that I am planing to use, I may expand out to some other sword users, but that is mostly it

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Yeah, same here Fyre. I mean... I wanted other characters, but I never went to anything beyond, "Yeah, this character would be awesome to have. Hope he gets in."

Wolf is where it is at.

Sailyfee

Smash Apprentice
I'll be maining Wolf to show that I still have some Fur***gotry in me.

Along with Link/Marth/ZSS/DDD of course.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
DEFINATELY, already said that if wolf would have been comfirmed that i would main him :DDD wolf = seck-z beast, hopefully falco is gonna be ok too ^^;

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
*reads sugarpoultry's location... reads signature....*

Wow. Wanna make me a Wolf banner, or can I just steal your Wolf user pic? Or perphaps both?

Oh, and umm, I will definitely main Wolf = Unspamming

XenoGuard

Smash Journeyman
I might main wolf, i gotta see how he and sonic play. But my all time character has been Fox, was in SSB and in Melee, and Wolf was always my fav star fox character. SO yeah, Can't Wait!

Top Bottom