• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I don't see why PS1 is still legal tbh. Two of the transformations on that stage degenerate into stallfests, and one other can create a pseudo cave-of-life. Not to mention the crappy ledges and floor transitions.

Also, +1 for bringing Delfino in, the stall periods are far shorter than they are on PS1 and the main stage supports a layout that is overall underrepresented in our stage list.

:059:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I don't see why PS1 is still legal tbh. Two of the transformations on that stage degenerate into stallfests, and one other can create a pseudo cave-of-life. Not to mention the crappy ledges and floor transitions.

Also, +1 for bringing Delfino in, the stall periods are far shorter than they are on PS1 and the main stage supports a layout that is overall underrepresented in our stage list.

There is nothing wrong with Ps1. I actually have gotten a few wins recently there because I've been chaingrabbing with :wolf: against walls with Dthrow. Why spoil a good thing people don't know about?

:018:

Rizen

Smash Legend
My thoughts about PS1 as:

Link
Best stage. It has something to help vs every character- CGers I can platform camp, big enough to space Marth etc but small enough to catch characters. The pillar stops scrooging.
Zelda
Argh! The ledges!
Ganon
Ledges are nice. Opponents can run but what else is new?
Bowser
No strong opinions.
G&W
No strong opinions.
MK
No strong opinions.
Wolf
Stupid ledges! Otherwise it's like a meh Delfino.
PT
Squirt
Ledges suck but otherwise good.
Ivy
Finally ledges where Ivy does better than most characters, great layout.
Char
Easy to poke or be poked. Great layout.

I'm strongly for large stage lists of reasonable stages. IMO Frigate is more broken than PS1 but keep both :)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
^I have no idea what you just posted. Please use character images to at least make your post readable.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Domo/Clel/Mr. Doom/Zeton are all great VS :wolf: since they are from Wichita and played vs the best :wolf: in the MW at that time daily. My losses so far have been Mr. Doom X2, Clel and MJG.

I never said that MJG was great vs Wolf, but he's not from Wichita. He knows the matchup though with MK and TL, and he slaughtered me with Diddy but I didn't even know Diddy was in the game until 2012. He is NOT where I want to be before I want to be there like Domo/Clel are, and if Mr. Doom played a more mobile character he'd be the same.

Edit: Whoever suggested that Castlesiege and PS1 should be legal over any other stage is a fool and bad and should not be considered a legitimate tournament operator or organizer, whichever you prefer.

I convinced MJG that Castlesiege should be banned, you should ask him about what happened to his Marth on that stage during the transformations. btw I forced it by grabbing him. Also you should ask him about how I compared allowing domestic violence on your best girlfriend vs allowing PS1 and Castlesiege as legal stages.

I agree with Ish as well, PS1 isn't as bad as CS but it's still heavily banable

Rizen

Smash Legend
TAS= Tool Assisted Speedrun, using a program for efficiency beyond human capacity.

Check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW8g6LbHj5M
I agree with Ish as well, PS1 isn't as bad as CS but it's still heavily banable
How can you play Link and say that?!

<3 PS1.

IMO FD is more bannable as PS1.

I'm just ignoring trolls.

Rizen

Smash Legend
TAS can be very entertaining :) (I'm tired, I spelled entertaining with 'i'.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYCl6eazCTQ Me: :eek:

Experament I'm typing all this part with nio edits. I haven't slept and sometimes my hand tremmor gets worse when I don't. Ohf course I'm more aware of me typing now so it might be better. Mayebe if I keep it up a bit... hmmm let's see...
Actually I'm impressed. Ugh, I hate sleep.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I keep having stress dreams like fighting of a rabid wolf pack, which has nothing to do with SWF lol I saw a bunch of racoons, and finding out someone I knew before he moved to Spain died. Life kind of sucks right now. :(

Rizen

Smash Legend
(Damn it I hate long silences after my posts.)

@ Seagull we don't talk much because we have different interests but kudos for not being afraid to speak your mind and stand up for what you believe :) . I'm being sincere.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'm never afraid to speak my mind LMAO. Thank you I think lol.

Edit: 17 more posts till I'm over 9000. Neat.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Inb4 "He's over 9,000!"

@Rob

I know this theme's cliche as ****ing and it's probably a coincidence but
Are DC Comic's Captain Cold

and MM Robot Master Ice Man

IDK, inspired by the other or something? (Or just created by half vegetated cartoon hacks?)

Edit 2

...on that note^.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I can't make it, lots of assignments due the next week and I don't have much spending money left from my summer job to buy a flight :/ hope the tournament goes well though! Do you know if anyone is coming from the states?

Top Bottom