• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
PM broke my game. If you step in water of Delfino Plaza you just fall through and die instead of swim, even after I completely removed it.

rsr2

Smash Lord
Ouch that's brutal.

I really do enjoy Project M because my friends starting playing again because of it.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Question: our dtilt trades with grounded nado. Does that mean I can dtilt an aerial nado and then shield? Wondering this since our dtilt has little hurtboxes.

:018:

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
Is it sad that I just recently realized Wolf only has one eye? I've been playing the newer Star Fox games for so long, I wondered why he ALWAYS had his visor on, then I saw a bit from 64 when he had an eye patch and I was like... doh.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Inb4 "He's over 9,000!"

@Rob

I know this theme's cliche as ****ing and it's probably a coincidence but
Are DC Comic's Captain Cold

and MM Robot Master Ice Man

IDK, inspired by the other or something? (Or just created by half vegetated cartoon hacks?)

Edit 2

...on that note^.
The Mega Man series is notorious for using outside sources for their inspiration, as the game is sort of a parody in a lot of ways. Also the Japanese are hilariously racist (I explained this a while ago, but they are) and that's more the reason that he's an ****** and why mm6 has 5 bosses that are just racist composites (for those who don't know, Blizzard Man is a yuppie American from Colorado, you can figure out the rest :p ). At least 1 song in each game is a rip off of Inafunes favorite songs, see Elecman and Flashman and half of the mm7 and mmx5 sountracks.

PM is kinda fun.

No that game sucks.

Sorry I haven't been on this for so long, I don't get notified when there are new posts on this thread anymore :(

The new Smashboards has basically killed the Nebraska melee scene, they all hate it.

But there have been randoms Coming out of the floors in Nebraska. Like serious, random after random are showing up, and some of them are pretty good. THere's a military guy from Virginia named Tristian who mains sheik (he thinks it's even LOLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL, he doesn't know f-tilt is like IC's CG if he does it right or something, idk). Our Rob/Snake main is continuing to improve and he can take games off most of my characters and even sets vs my low tier wonders (because he knows how to gimp the **** out of Link with ROB :( )

Rizen

Smash Legend
When I quote, highlight text and press delete it deselects. I have to use the space bar to delete :/
Also the Japanese are hilariously racist (I explained this a while ago, but they are)

No kidding. :c

ROB gimps Link stupid :( but it's still a -1 for Link.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
And then there's me who totally doesn't go to any of your tournaments even though I really should.
Yes, you should. Next one is April 20th, MJG and the rest of the good players from KS, like Mr. Doom, Domo, Zeton, Lux and maybe Clel/Holms after I convince Holms to unretire and win the circuit still even though it's already gone though 2 legs.

Disaster Master

Smash Journeyman
Lol I'm a wifi wolf. Plus I work on weekends. But I'd still like to give it a shot. Even though I'll probably place last.

rsr2

Smash Lord
So I have a new addiction. Yugioh Forbidden Memories for the PS1. This game is insanely busted but really fun >_>

Rizen

Smash Legend
Anyone play Monster Hunter Tri U? I keep getting the error code 106-0612 when trying to join a room in network mode, except for one time. :[

I'd be nice if something would just ****ing work for once *sigh*

Rizen

Smash Legend
Hhhhm. I guess it could be weird lighting. If you look at many of the model's hair over the light stripe background it looks like they were cut out but maybe not. Usually things like that are giveaways so I assumed it.

Lol, not my styles :/

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
But there have been randoms Coming out of the floors in Nebraska. Like serious, random after random are showing up, and some of them are pretty good. THere's a military guy from Virginia named Tristian who mains sheik (he thinks it's even LOLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL, he doesn't know f-tilt is like IC's CG if he does it right or something, idk). Our Rob/Snake main is continuing to improve and he can take games off most of my characters and even sets vs my low tier wonders (because he knows how to gimp the **** out of Link with ROB :( )
I shouldn't have skipped over this post. TristinWin? He was an Md/Va player. I haven't played that guy in over 3 years. He beat Candy once lmao.

I wouldn't be surprised if TW could be #1 in Nebraska if he wanted to. Though, he hasn't played in forever.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
What is Wolf's worst stage vs Metaknight?
And what should metaknight not do in this mu?
Im asking here because when I asked for wolf advice in the metaknight forum, I didn't get a reply. Maybe mk's don't know a lot about wolf.

Rizen

Smash Legend
What is Wolf's worst stage vs Metaknight?
And what should metaknight not do in this mu?
Im asking here because when I asked for wolf advice in the metaknight forum, I didn't get a reply. Maybe mk's don't know a lot about wolf.
I'm not the best Wolf so other people can correct me. Probably Frigate is Wolf's worst since RC's gone because the right lack-of-ledge in phase 1.

Wolf's transcendent blaster and shine stops MK being careless with B moves so don't spam them. The hardest thing MK does for me to deal with is plank.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Give me the stage list you use and I'll tell you. Wolf and MK have very similar stages that I feel they are good on, Battlefield/Smashville/Delfino, but MK is way better on BF (thanks to grounded shuttle loop hitting below the platforms and invincibility)/DP than wolf is, MK-Wolf on SV is probably as close to even as it gets.

BlueXenon

Smash Lord
NNID
Blueoceans26
3DS FC
3050-7832-9141
Battlefield
Final Destination
Lyat Cruise
Smashville
Yoshi's Island

Battleship Halberd
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Frigate Orpheon
Pokemon Stadium 1

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
All those CPs are good vs Wolf. Maybe not PS1 or CS, idk, both those stages are bad so I don't play on them anymore.

NE Brawl scene update: Been playing games. Ghoul can beat me occasionally and is picking up D3 because it's just stupid easy. TristianWin took his first game off my wolf tonight, but can't beat my Ness. Rocha smokes ganjos. Sm3esh is still probably the 3rd best NE brawl player but Ghoul is catching up. I beat Tyser down in melee so he hasn't came to games in a minute ( :p for whenever you name search this).

Me/Rocha/Tristian/Ghoul are going to KS this weekend, probably with Bpow and whatever random named Ryan he can find to drive. Hopefully JJ rockets comes too and MO.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
We had a smashfest tonight. 16 people playing Brawl and Melee. We did in game tournament mode for both games (13 for melee 12 for brawl). I ended up winning brawl with NESS and 4th with melee Sheik. Beat Majik/Tristian/Cue in brawl. The randoms from KY who moved to Nebraska DID NOT even participate in the tournament, but it's crazy how many randoms are playing brawl in my state nwo

Things are looking well for the smash scene

rsr2

Smash Lord
@Rizen Yeah a lot of my friend's have been talking about Monster Hunter and have been hyped about it for a while. I might check it out.

Top Bottom