• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Laem

Smash Champion
hehe already saw it, was pretty funny
browny's one from the previous list was the best thing since sliced bread, though.

tekkie

Smash Master
there was a wofl painting on display at the state fair but i didnt take a picture because it wasnt allowed and one of the security guards was giving me the stinkeye

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
you should've shined jab combo'd him then while he was offstage snapped a pic and continued to bair him mercilessly

.AC.

Smash Lord
i would apply but i haven't contributed to anything besides being an espy fanboy.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i'd apply but i'm bad at brawl....

and i've done nothing for the community...

hmmm... maybe i'll apply anyways xD

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
so uhh, what would wolf's best OoS options be? :S
In order of speed: shieldgrab, nair/drop>jab, bair, usmash/fair/uair, drop>fsmash, drop>DACUS :3

IMO, usmash da bess.

BBR Applications opened.
I want a Wolf in there. :(
Yeah... no Wolf mains in the BBR is kinda lame. I feel like it'd be dumb for me to apply but perhaps I'll consider it. Every Wolf main that's got at least some backing to their name should apply if they're interested though, definitely :)

Also, exams suck.

:059:

HyL!

Smash Lord
oo, alright thanks. i was practicing my wolf earlier and realized i had no idea on any of his options out of shield :/ upsmash sounds legit though.

Choice

Smash Champion
are fresh cut potatoes really that good if they're cooked in peanut oil?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
we're woffles aren't we?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSx9LM_i5io

WE'RE LAZY INSOMNIACS
LOL. True facts.
are fresh cut potatoes really that good if they're cooked in peanut oil?
Yes, but being in the tourney all day around oil and eating loads of french fries made my hair (and others) greasy as ****. I went home and showered cause it just felt gross.

People got so much french fries they bagged them all together and gave them out for freeeeeeeeeee. Shift got an entire lunch bag full.

I got two hours of sleep because of a lab report I'm still doing, due today. **** my life.

Top Bottom