• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Choice

Smash Champion
red kirby and blue kirby are the better kirby's. man why are we discussing which colors are the best?

D

Deleted member

I like Blue Kirby the best.

But anyway, neutral Wolf, Blue/white striped Lucas, and Blue Winged Pit.

Choice

Smash Champion
wolf needs some more legit textures. most of the ones he has are hella bad.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
my roomate let me borrow her laptop last night so i went on AiB to the random brawl chat and played ppl alllll night @_@

surprisingly i won more matches then i lost. I think my wolf has improved decently over the last couple months.
one guy got really frustrated cause i kept jump shining him and shine spiking him (he was lucas)
my DI is getting better too, no more random deaths at 110% :D yaaay

i did well against some guy who went all MK though, i remembered all of seagulls tips for playing him
its still not fun though @_@ mk's Nair oos is unfair :(

ROB is still my worst matchup though as wolf :( i have the worst time trying to approach him, once i do its pretty easy cause he's big and stupid, hence easily juggled. but bleh...

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
you go to slutgers right?

woops i meant rutgers. I heard the girls there were really...fun
I do. Don't think I can't sense your jealousy xD

No it's really not that slutty, depending on the scene you're in. But either way, yeah... the girls are pretty fun... :3

If by fun you mean Syphilis, then yes.
And this is why I don't go around ****ing random girls >___> Also, I like latinas too except I've never really gotten to know any so... sucks for me I guess :x I don't discriminate either way, there are more important factors to consider than ethnicity :p

EDIT: Holy ****ing **** @ Seagull lmao

:059:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Putting new music on my Wii. =3

Stealing Snow by the Red Hot Chili Peppers from JJ, same way he took my Offspring song from JJ :bee:
Oh my god Seagull <3
lol
I do. Don't think I can't sense your jealousy xD

No it's really not that slutty, depending on the scene you're in. But either way, yeah... the girls are pretty fun... :3

And this is why I don't go around ****ing random girls >___> Also, I like latinas too except I've never really gotten to know any so... sucks for me I guess :x I don't discriminate either way, there are more important factors to consider than ethnicity :p

EDIT: Holy ****ing **** @ Seagull lmao

:059:
I swear I'm loved by all :p

castorpollux

Smash Champion
lies seagull, you copy everything from me. even offspring.

ishiey has yellow fever btw everyone

Kinetic

Smash Apprentice
Get some ishiey!

All the girls come up to him like, "Me love you LONG time!"

Tell them how you are the best Wolf and ****. That'll impress them.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
lies seagull, you copy everything from me. even offspring.

ishiey has yellow fever btw everyone
Yes he does.

Next you're gonna post vids with Sum 41, Linkin Park, Guilty Gear Music, or Anime music. You have good taste in music at least.

You copying me.

Though our playstyles are very very similar now...But I'm more aggro still ^_______^

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
but you've never lived in cali ishiey. it spoils you
Psh, French girls spoil you. truly, after going to France, you come back to the states and just go "awww man...". This is, of course, unless you understand french, at which point you realize how lucky you are that american women (for the most part...) aren't so ****ing annoying.

Top Bottom