• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Yeah, character pride is pretty stupid, but I do it anyways :p It's helpful to pick up secondaries once you're a top player though, even if you main MK there are some characters that will help make a few matchups easier.

My PT sucks now, so I guess I secondary Fox? :x

Wolf's pivot grab kinda umm... sucks. He's one of the few characters that I rarely pivot grab or boost grab with because it just isn't really that needed.

:059:
Pivot grab *****, what are you talking about? D:

i alt wolf.

nobody knows who my real main is
*clicks like button on Facebook*

:059:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I main Green Wolf. I alt Red Falco and Pink Mk. I also davel in characters like Sonic, Sheik, Luigi, Ganon, Snake, and Fox, but those are for funsies.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
OMGWTFBBQ WOFFLES

GOLDEN SUN:DARK DAWN COMES OUT NOVEMBER 29TH
HOW HAS NO ONE MENTIONED THIS YET?!

but on topic, i alt Snake for MU's i know my wolf will get owned it (mostly due to my own inexperiance in them) ike peach and fox. mostly wolf/snake/ike in that order.

Gah777

Smash Lord
I use ketchup for the hotdog matchup, BBQ sauce or ranch for the chicken matchup, and steak sauce for the steak matchup.

Oh wait...

Gah777

Smash Lord
I play Houndour Wolf, Anubis Lucario, Icy Metaknight, Dante (Devil May Cry) Marth, and 80's Falco.

OMGWTFBBQ WOFFLES

GOLDEN SUN:DARK DAWN COMES OUT NOVEMBER 29TH
HOW HAS NO ONE MENTIONED THIS YET?!

but on topic, i alt Snake for MU's i know my wolf will get owned it (mostly due to my own inexperiance in them) ike peach and fox. mostly wolf/snake/ike in that order.
OMG GOLDEN SUN!!!!

D

Deleted member

Nintendo released a fall game list earlier in August that didn't list GS:DD. I cried.

Now that I know this, I squeed.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
crown is a boy, weirdly enough, i thought he was a girl, like wind adepts should be. at least the one girl in the game looks much better than sheba -_- maybe not mai or jenna though, they were OP as hell

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
If I switch colors it's to blue usually, but I like green as well.... Pretty much all but those 2 (and the default) suck though... and blue peach!

Falcos green costume is legit too, but I don't play falco :p

Gah777

Smash Lord
If I switch colors it's to blue usually, but I like green as well.... Pretty much all but those 2 (and the default) suck though... and blue peach!

Falcos green costume is legit too, but I don't play falco :p
80's Falco > Green Falco

The only thing that tops the leather jacket, blue jeans, and white shirt combo is the black leather pants and chains combo.

D

Deleted member

What's all this talk of colored wolves?

You can't beat the original. :p

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
they're overpowered for support characters. Jenna can hit for more than felix (not more than isaac though :3) and mia doesnt do half bad dmg either and her heals are insane.

isaac, felix, jenna, mia that was my party, all 4 can heal way too well (piers is a loser) and dish out huge dmg.

jenna and mia are both hot :p

isaac is super cute, so is mathew. i hope there's werewolves in this one :<

Choice

Smash Champion
80's Falco > Green Falco

The only thing that tops the leather jacket, blue jeans, and white shirt combo is the black leather pants and chains combo.
thats not accurate caz green falco > any falco.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
killing wolves in console games makes me sad cause they yelp and whimper :(

the werewolves i was referring to though show up in the 2nd golden sun as a tribe of weak wind adepts that hide in a canyon, and they were awesome. the music in that town was so good :3 along with the cute howls in the background

D

Deleted member

killing wolves in console games makes me sad cause they yelp and whimper :(

the werewolves i was referring to though show up in the 2nd golden sun as a tribe of weak wind adepts that hide in a canyon, and they were awesome. the music in that town was so good :3 along with the cute howls in the background
Hmm...I can't remember that part. What was the name of the town?

tekkie

Smash Master
Hmm...I can't remember that part. What was the name of the town?
Garoh iirc. the land of the wofls. good music, as golden was saying :D

thats not accurate caz green falco > any falco.
green any character > any other color because, from my experience, if you play the green character youre either pushing for legalization or youre high

D

Deleted member

I just listened to the music from it. The memories came flooding back! Also, just looked it up and saw the master wolf was named Maha, which is also the name of the Cat in my avatar from .hack//SIGN.

Choice

Smash Champion
just caz its brown skin =/= beaner. jj isnt a beaner.

green falco > red falco, but red falco comes into a close 2nd.

Top Bottom