• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

D

Deleted member

What is the best way to get back onstage when a MK is keeping you away with a f-air?

Gah777

Smash Lord
Aim for the ledge then either do a ledge roll, ledge getup attack, or wait until you seen an opening. I dunno, that usually seems to work for me :/

castorpollux

Smash Champion
Gnes winning MLG Dallas makes me wanna get good now. Like... my goal now is to become the best Wolf.

:059:
dood, honestly it's harder to be the worst wolf than it is to be the best wolf. why would you go for an easier goal?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
For everyone here who has seen Soul Eater, i present Smash Eater:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQJOehtmiNg
bamf.

What is the best way to get back onstage when a MK is keeping you away with a f-air?
If you're on the ledge, roll and prepare to DI the dsmash up; if you're offstage, just save your double jump, sideB, and DI up. That's what I do, but I usually end up getting tornado'd instead of fair'd :x

@ all the MLG stuff: The Sonic rep is indeed motivational. Gnes too... only lost one game... ****. Legit :reverse:

KRDsonic

Smash Master
dood, honestly it's harder to be the worst wolf than it is to be the best wolf. why would you go for an easier goal?
If I end up as worst wolf while aiming to be best wolf then it has even more meaning.

Edit: Just checked my email and got some VERY good news. My priorities have changed again, no longer care about wanting to be the best Wolf.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Nope :<

The best news I got is that DST gave everyone an extra hour today so I got to sleep in for free. Yes JJ, for free, like a $5 lunch :p

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Ledgehop laser. Just drop, FH laser, and retreat into side b/up b range to recover. He will stop for sure unless he likes eating lasers.
Asaph had a group about how much we loved hoodies before. Any other Wolf players <3 hoodies?

I love hoodies.

-Ghost-

Smash Apprentice
Asaph had a group about how much we loved hoodies before. Any other Wolf players <3 hoodies?
Black hoodie, It's like my trademark. People see a black hoodie at school and they're like "Oh... that must be Ghost"

Edit: Just checked my email and got some VERY good news. My priorities have changed again, no longer care about wanting to be the best Wolf.
I'll adopt this priority from you

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i'm a proud member of the "i love hoodies" group as well, that was like, last year though and no one posts there ever xD

i still wanna be "best ok wolf" not the worst, not the best, but the best at not being either, pure mediocrity is my aim

D

Deleted member

I love hoodies. I have so many of them, but my favorite is the one I bought in Key West.

Softest hoodie on the planet.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
how bout dem wombats?

i saw a dead one today...

best.conversation.EVER

dunno why i found that so funny

castorpollux

Smash Champion
how bout dem wombats?

i saw a dead one today...

best.conversation.EVER

dunno why i found that so funny
what's even more funny is that this was in "the new (fail) wolf back room" that xzax made

nobody said anything, and at that moment the wofl boards were on that wombat craze, so i decided to say that for the lulz

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
aside from our social and video threads most areas of the wolf domain are failures just cause we start off strong then lose interest and neglect to add anything to them

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
wolf isnt stagnant, :( he's just a really lazy underachiever is all. plus he's getting on in age, i imagine its tough for him to keep going full throttle for too long.

just finished getting ***** on wifi :/ sometimes i do really good and make smart choices then other times i just blank out and play like a kid who got kicked in the head by a mule D:
poor wolf, i failed him tonight, got 3 stocked by a DDD *smh*

-Ghost-

Smash Apprentice
I played Wolfang's Wolf. To my surprise I actually won. Real close match though.
I have potential ngga... I'll bring Wolf's tier up if no one else will! (Hopeful thinking)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The best part is the switch between "feces" and "****".
But still, such a funny post. :>

Top Bottom