• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Gheb do you have a facebook? All who do add me: Joe Raucher. I also have an alt facebook: Yosef Seagull because my friend had me create one because no one could access her fb page cause she messed up the account settings.

tekkie

Smash Master
there are plenty of custom hat makers out there. the person who did my wofl ball made some hats recently and they're awesome

edit: espy get a zangoose ball :3

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb do you have a facebook? All who do add me: Joe Raucher. I also have an alt facebook: Yosef Seagull because my friend had me create one because no one could access her fb page cause she messed up the account settings.
Yeah it's Gabriel Fetz. I'm very rately on FB though. I'll accept friend requests ofc :D

:059:

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
I'm still maining wolf and i got snake for annoying MU's but I'm thinking of diddy instead since he has no awful MU's and can deal with pika/D3 better than wolf/snake can

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I kinda wish Xyro would upload my one game as Wofl two weeks ago on Youtube. ;-;

Oh well, I'll just have to find another way to get videos of my Wofl online. :>

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
No, just Speed, Trent, and I.

No joke though, my lovely Wofls. Blaze is probably the sexiest cat I've ever had the pleasure of seeing.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I've heard of that anime lol... quite... interesting, from what clips I've been shown. But that's Gainax for ya ;D

Espy, who are your toughest matchups as a Sonic main?

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
wolf only has eyes for raul, his long lost wartime buddy whom he fell in love with during a covert special ops mission to infiltrate a farm on the planet RX-98

sadly raul was KIA by james mcloud and wolf still hasnt quite forgiven him.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Espy, who are your toughest matchups as a Sonic main?
Sonic has a tough time dealing with Falco and Lucario in general. I see those two as Sonic's only "hard counter pick" match ups. He generally loses to every top/high tier, with his best MU in high being vs. Pikachu and Mr. Game & Watch at 55:45.

Sonic also has issues with most of mid-tier, with pretty much all of them either even or his disadvantage, with the exception of characters like Ness, Sheik, and Pokemon Trainer, whom I believe he has a slight advantage on.

Low and bottom tier, Sonic has disadvantages to Yoshi and most likely Bowser, but 5:5s with everyone else in low tier except for Ganondorf, Samus, Jigglypuff, and Link.

The only character I feel that Sonic HARD COUNTERS is Samus.

Personally, my toughest match ups are Lucario and Peach. I'd probably get stomped if I played a Luigi too, since I have zero Luigi experience. Shoulda played BigLou this weekend when I had the chance.

D

Deleted member

wolf only has eyes for raul, his long lost wartime buddy whom he fell in love with during a covert special ops mission to infiltrate a farm on the planet RX-98

sadly raul was KIA by james mcloud and wolf still hasnt quite forgiven him.
Oh no, he's moved on...

...I know.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Wow, Sonic's matchups suck :< lol but good news...

Wolf is basically even or better with all of those characters that you said have bad MUs with Sonic or that you have trouble with :D Of course a proposed matchup ratio doesn't change how good you'll be at the matchups themselves, I actually think that if these characters are problematic for you picking up Wolf will help :o

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Ausfur gettin' it in with the alpha. :3c

Wolf beats Sonic. Barely. Dat bair. ;-;

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I kinda wish Xyro would upload my one game as Wofl two weeks ago on Youtube. ;-;

Oh well, I'll just have to find another way to get videos of my Wofl online. :>
i have it and i can upload it espy. i didnt know u were serious about wolf?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'd appreciate it, Xyro.
I'm serious about developing my Wolf, and I'm definitely gonna need some pointers.

Top Bottom