• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

KRDsonic

Smash Master
*Reads previous posts* Oh yeah that reminds me, my 21st birthday is coming up soon too in 2 weeks.

Also, WiiFitness Trainer for top tier in smash 4.

Apex 2015, WiiFitness dittos for grand finals.

:059:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I feel like a derp because I've been maining Wolf since Brawl came out, and yet have just now joined this board despite longtime visitation. So here I am, 18,000 posts later.

This is kind of like a "Im 12 years old, and wut is this" moment.

Well, anyway. Hi everyone. I'm here because this sexy beast :wolf:, is the baddest mutha****** of all time.
He's one of the best hunters, and one of the best lookin mutha****** you've ever seen.
Hold his drink b****.

And I main him and stuff too.
Hi Ultinarok!

No more censor-dodging or I'll ban you :mad:

(jk, welcome to the Wolf boards and all that :))

http://www.cnbc.com/id/43112735 you can probably get theses dirt cheap because the world didn't end with the Mayan calender after all. :p

That's pretty crazy :x

So, SSB4 reveal today, what did everyone think? All the Wii Fit Trainer and Villager memes are killing me, it's just too much. MegaMan is probably the least hype out of the three newcomers, from what I can tell @_@

rsr2

Smash Lord
Not on my facebook recent statuses,
Megaman got the most hype by a long shot and I was the only one talking about playing Wii Fit Trainer and Villager was right in the middle.

Pro Wolf/Wii Fit Trainer going to happen. Let's go!

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
Not on my facebook recent statuses,
Megaman got the most hype by a long shot and I was the only one talking about playing Wii Fit Trainer and Villager was right in the middle.

Pro Wolf/Wii Fit Trainer going to happen. Let's go!
Why play as a robotic semi-human man person thing who copies abilities when you can play as a cyber fitness trainer.
Her weapon of choice: physical fitness.

Btw, trailer revealed some good news. Since Fox is keeping his old design, its safe to assume that Wolf will too. That means he'll be easier to program and increases his chances of staying in. I'm still pseudo-worried that he's going to be cut.

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
**** I'm tired and just lost the post I typed.

Short version:
Wolf will be back, Megaman hype, no strong WFT or Villager feelings.

SSB4 looks beautiful.
http://www.smashbros.com/us/

Lot of new game hype but this looks just AWESOME
http://e3.nintendo.com/games/detail/new-title-by-monolith-software/

I've seen lots of words of encouragement about it. Glad everyone's so confident. He's such a well-done and well-though out character....
Dat USmash (OWWWUUHOOOOO)
Dat SSmash (the range! Its in my eyes!)
Dat taunt (see sig)
and Dat bad*** stance.
Plus the sweet satisfaction of W-Flashing to the stage and scoring an apex KO, or short hopping a recovering foe and spiking them with a Dair two inches from the stage.

How can he NOT return?

Jesus I sound like I have a fetish for Wolf or something.

And I agree, Smash 4 looks beautifully rendered and streamlined. Its probably going to play faster too due to fewer framerate problems.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Kinda surprised there was no inb4megarobman on the megaman thing.

Obviously he's mine and you guys aren't allowed to play as Mega Man unless you are Lumi, Tekkie and I guess Seagull since he has said he loves megaman in the past.

MegaMan is probably the least hype out of the three newcomers, from what I can tell @_@

Message reported for intense flamming and trolling.

Happy birthday Ish! :)

Edit:

@ROB https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex6jLfChyPQ reaction?
That's awesome! juzzim in my pants.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Kinda surprised there was no inb4megarobman on the megaman thing.

Obviously he's mine and you guys aren't allowed to play as Mega Man unless you are Lumi, Tekkie and I guess Seagull since he has said he loves megaman in the past.

Message reported for intense flamming and trolling.

That's awesome! juzzim in my pants.
I'm maining Protoman, a starfox character, :metaknight:, or :bowser2:

:018:

Rizen

Smash Legend
You're breaking Rob's heart tekkie :sadeyes:

It's been over 104 degrees f the past several day :urg::crying:<-sweat:tired::skull:
My apt pool has a supernatural phenomenon; even after 104 degree days it's ****ing COLD! I shivered, literally. Then when you get out you're cold again! This is coming from someone who wades in glacier fed rivers.

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
Dude Bowser looks sweet.

Indeed he does. Way better than before, and his change of moveset has set a precedent that has otherwise never really been seen: a veteran with a unique moveset having his moves changed. This bodes well for say, Falco and Ganondorf too. Maybe even the two or so aspects of Wolf that aren't unique (FS and Reflector, which function differently but are still kind of copy/pasted).

Top Bottom