• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

GoldenyoshiKing

Banned via Warnings
Haha xD I don't even think they have a clue. Your secret is safe with me;)

@ Rizen, huh... I'd just pick Yoshi though:/ Seagull on another level<3 Did you see what he did to Raptor? To good! Be blessed all~

Edit: YOU GOT TO WATCH THIS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_psr53jh2ao

This is what I've been saying. All summed up in this amazing video<3

Good work Joe on the combo video Needs way more views though.

Be blessed~

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Huh. KRD, why didn't you mention that you made a JJ tribute video? :o

We can shine out of Marth's spike at the end of his CG, and we can also dsmash his upB if we're super precise. I want to master that last trick, being able to do that consistently would make Marth kinda free.

JJ, not like you still check this place, but do you have a CRT in Cali? :3

:059:

GoldenyoshiKing

Banned via Warnings
Wait? What! I thought Seagull Joe made this combo video? KRD? Huh? Maybe I skipped something... Finals really makes you more than delusional....

@ Ish, but no one can be more amazing with Wolf's side B recovery than you:]

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Oh, didn't realize Seagull reuploaded that o: That video is ooooooooooold. That's the combo video I made for JJ Wolf uhh... I forget when, but it was back when he was still active.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Word.
Links can always post on the Link forums too ya know ;)

Wolf has a nice moving camping game with SH blaster and airdodges. It's great to hang back and fake-out the opponent for extra damage instead of Wolf's aggressive SH Bair etc game.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I had a nice walk today :) CO's a beautiful state with great trails and low crime and OoS-ers pass out from the altitude and lack of oxygen:smirk:. I got some pictures:

(I think they spotted me)

OMG! There was a baby bunny the size of a teacup and it was THE cutest thing you'll ever see! *screams like a Zelda/Peach/Pika co-main who seconds Kirby and Marth (girl)*

<3

Edit:
IDK if I should bump the video thread or let it RIP :[. Or if anyone cares either way :/ Anyway, I'm improving with Wolf and still use him :)
vs MK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFWLfkt7mrE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi5MvFEFMBE

rsr2

Smash Lord
Those pictures are super kawaii <3 I haven't had the chance to watch the videos yet. Not home and the internet is poop here. I will watch them when I get home <3

Edit: Check out a local event that is happening. I had to share it with you guys >_>

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Hey Wolfs, you need to congratulate MCPP for his win on Saturday. It's his first tournament win EVER! You guys should be really proud of him and his accomplishments.

Rizen

Smash Legend
This used to be the most active character thread, what happened? Now I have to double post because no one's posted in 3 days :sadeyes:.

@ Joe, GGs. Good MK :)

Ish likes a lot^ but I'd like to see Ish post too ;)

If anyone cares, House Republicans are trying to repeal healthcare for the 37th time http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/15/u...vote-again-on-repealing-health-care.html?_r=0 :facepalm:

Ugh, it's already hot. Summer's going to be murder on me :urg:

E3's next month! Hopefully we'll see the SSB4 Wolf :bee:

...any of these topics hitting it off?

rsr2

Smash Lord
Summer is going to be awesome! I plan on hitting up a few Disc Golf tournaments and hopefully win the State Champs for Magic this weekend.

I also have weekends off from work so there may be more of my beauty at tournaments.

rsr2

Smash Lord
Just got home from states. Ended up going 6-3 in swiss and placing 42. Top 32 won prizes and my final loss happened in round 9 which sucked. It was literally a win and make money situation. But it's all good, I had a feature match for round 3 but the camera wasn't working so it didn't get recorded. But it was still really fun. ^ _ ^

Rizen

Smash Legend
Just got home from states. Ended up going 6-3 in swiss and placing 42. Top 32 won prizes and my final loss happened in round 9 which sucked. It was literally a win and make money situation. But it's all good, I had a feature match for round 3 but the camera wasn't working so it didn't get recorded. But it was still really fun. ^ _ ^
Good work :)

I had a good day. Missed a smash tourney but got to see my cousin graduate from highschool. Had a nice walk except twisting my ankle when it was too dark to see the ground but no biggie. Hunted monsters, SSBB laddered well when the lag was okay (hate bad lag Snakes). Kept from getting depressed.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Q What's the ROB/Wolf MU and anything I should know about it? A ROB spaced my Wolf well on wifi :/

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
At an 8 man tournament lol?

:018:
Yeah, it isn't legit unless there's 9 people, like mine :oooooooooooooo

Summer is going to be awesome! I plan on hitting up a few Disc Golf tournaments and hopefully win the State Champs for Magic this weekend.

I also have weekends off from work so there may be more of my beauty at tournaments.
Coming to any magic tournaments in NE?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Saw JJ today, we're hitting up Fanime for the weekend (my first anime convention ever :o). I went 2-0 vs his Wolf with Pit while using a GCC lol, still gotta get a proper rematch vs his Snake though. Bought three Pokemon prints (Espeon/Umbreon, Typholosion/Meganium/Feraligatr, Gen2 Gym Leaders + their respective iconic Pokemon) and two buttons (purple Yoshi egg , Amaterasu), might get some more stuff tomorrow because art is awesome. We're going to try speed dating tomorrow, which should be interesting. Choice is also closeby so I'll probably see him before long as well :D

Seagull, shoutouts for being such a great Wolf representative, always active and traveling and stream monstering and whatnot <3

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Q What's the ROB/Wolf MU and anything I should know about it? A ROB spaced my Wolf well on wifi :/

ROB's difficult. But his weaknesses are kind of well known. Go for the juggle whenever you get the chance to and rush him down with bair only when he's not on the ground because his ftilt is kind of annoying and can beat bair if timed well. It's better to play a strong ground game yourself as long as you haven't got him in the air.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Okay thanks. ROB is hard to fight when I didn't know the MU as Wolf. ROB has good spacing tools.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Saw JJ today, we're hitting up Fanime for the weekend (my first anime convention ever :o). I went 2-0 vs his Wolf with Pit while using a GCC lol, still gotta get a proper rematch vs his Snake though. Bought three Pokemon prints (Espeon/Umbreon, Typholosion/Meganium/Feraligatr, Gen2 Gym Leaders + their respective iconic Pokemon) and two buttons (purple Yoshi egg , Amaterasu), might get some more stuff tomorrow because art is awesome. We're going to try speed dating tomorrow, which should be interesting. Choice is also closeby so I'll probably see him before long as well :D

Seagull, shoutouts for being such a great Wolf representative, always active and traveling and stream monstering and whatnot <3

I do what I can. And tell JJ I said hi.

Arda is going to an anime convention for asian babes. Confirmed. Make sure to bring like $200 to buy stuff. I always buy gc controllers, plushies, and other crap. Also MM con brawl players cause they talk a big game, but ultimately are garbage.

:018:

castorpollux

Smash Champion

ya man. you beat me with pit.

HOW DID IT DO AGAINST THE BARRACUDA DRIFTER?!

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Nothing did anything against the almighty Barracuda Drifter.

But it's okay, I needed the wake-up call. Gotta enter the hyperbolic time chamber so I can redeem myself another day.

EDIT: JJ and I were playing really intense Wolf dittos and they were taking 5 minutes each. That's hella long for Wolf players. He said he's done with this game because it's bad (valid), which hopefully isn't true, but either way there's always SSB4 :3

castorpollux

Smash Champion
He said he's done with this game because it's bad (valid), which hopefully isn't true, but either way there's always SSB4 :3

That was just me being mad because i'm not as good as barracuda drifter.

ill probably play next time i come over to your place

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I figured as much haha, but still, I don't want to push someone to play a game that they don't get enjoyment out of anymore, y'know? It just makes the game suck more for them :x

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
...meanwhile 12 year old melee is still being played in the basement of CueDoggieDodger in Nebraska every tuesday night...

speaking of, I moved up to #3 on our PR in Melee. Since being #5 was more impressive than being #1 in brawl, this is like TWICE as impressive as before.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
From a design standpoint, Brawl is a very poorly coded and badly made game.

It's like someone ate a bunch of code and vomited up a game.

It somehow manages to be fun though.

Top Bottom