• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WOC presents: Cold Hand Johns - Sat 26th Jan 2008

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Uhhh... I might aswell post this because I've been avoiding it looking for a way to actually be there, but...

I doubt I'm coming to this, My Exams begin in February, and I think I have one the Monday right after this, or at least the Tuesday, My exams obviously mean more to me than what Smash does, so I'd rather get them out of the way than come to this, I'm sorry if I don't turn up obviously, but it's really a one or the other situation as if I went to this, I wouldn't be able to study at all, And if I went to this, knowing me and my Awful memory, I wouldn't remember half the stuff for the exams if I didn't study over that entire weekend itself. (My memory is actually pretty bad, ask pretty much any smasher from Scotland lol.) But no johns, if I find a way to be there, I will. But at the moment, I'm highly doubting it, if it was anything else, I'd be there, but I'm not risking the chance of screwing up an exam because of a Smash tournament.

Sorry guys.

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
wow, kieran, makes, a, short, sentence, turn, into, a, boring, paragraph.
'Sorry guys, i'm not coming i have exams so i want to study for them insted.' Insted he rights a paragraph about it...:p

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
'Sorry guys, i'm not coming i have exams so i want to study for them insted.' Insted he rights a paragraph about it...:p
Kieran is a legend on the boards.

Only a few weeks till we tourn it out and **** it out.

Kone

Smash Master
joe = its unlikely that dan will be coming to this. i was going to say to jam and scott to come to mine few days before tourney then ill drive them over to liverpool. yeah, long way round but thenw e all get to hang out and the like etc etc etc. what has jam said to u ? if he comes up my way you and coey r welcome to pop thru or even yourself as many days early as u want then ill drive us to 'pool.

Kone

Smash Master
joe - just read jams myspace to me. By the looks of it you,will and geoff will be at brighton weekend before chj? that right? if so i think ill try get me and wes to go down till tuesday or wed depending on what wes has on (im free n got loan so all ok). Then i think, if jam is free, ill take him back to sunderland with me. You and will are welcome to come back and then ill drive us to liverpool fri or sat. Realise thats unlikely tho with uni/commitments but offers there.

Will try get scott in car with me aswell. Anyway, let me know what u guys think. Maybe easier to do this on myspace or msn. But im never on msn :/

edx

J03

Smash Master
this sounds like good times, will isnt 100% on anything atm, but ill hopefully coach him into it ^_________^

driving up to newcastle and staying the full week sounds ****ing amazing tbh. Will there be space in the car mate?

i dont think i could stay the whole week though, my bro is prolly obv taking me to CHJ so we can take a **** load of TV's. but coey doesnt have to come back with me so he could stay all week if he wants.

either way id love to come up to newcastle for a few days then come back to bolton sometime.

J03

Smash Master
btw ed, if we cant come up to yours dyu rekon you could drop me and will off on the way.

just asking obv, wed prolly come to yours anyway

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
'Sorry guys, i'm not coming i have exams so i want to study for them insted.' Insted he rights a paragraph about it...:p'
not as bad as 30 pages worth of drunken spam which results in a tourney thread getting closed.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: jk :p

Kone

Smash Master
joe - ill be driving down with just me and wes. unlikely anyone else will come with me. having u guys in car with jam on way back would help me out financially ;). There will be space in the car and i need to see how far bolton is out of my way ;). just *** to sunderland for a few nights =p

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
ROFL Im content being Paul Newman tbh,wont argue with that.

Havent booked yet cause not all of my exams are confirmed yet,might just get the train actually and pull a fly one.

If this is the last melee tournament in the UK(Im more than aware that it probably isnt) then its basically the decider between me and Jam,omfg.If we dont play then the tournament is a scam imo.

Aiko

Smash Champion
I can put you 2 in the same pool if you like XD lets make it interesting, only 1 of you can go through.

jks obv

J03

Smash Master
Aiko- Fook you :laugh:

ed- coey cant make the trip to brighton and there is no way im changing his mind =( , tbh i dont fancy a lonely coach to brighton, any chance you could pick me up on your way down to brighton id pay handsomely, if i could that would be amazing imo. obv i wouldnt ask you to go out of your way twice so id come yours for a few days and get the coach from newcastle

COEY

Smash Lord
mine wont :D

and yea Ed sorry man but i dealing with alot of **** atm and i just cant have anytime away atm.

Kone

Smash Master
joe - been speaking with wes and there really aint a chance were going to go down to brighton the weekend before chj, it jsut seems to far to go. im going to invite jam up here for the week before the tourney. same offers extends to yourself.

wes says - zeppo teams?

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
The best way to overcome cold hands is to wear gloves during the journey.

When you get there and your hands are still cold, sit down for 10 minutes rubbing your hands together.

Put your hands under your top so they are touching your belly. Your belly will always be warm. Wiggle your fingers about so to get blood flowing through your hand.

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
Cold Hand?

Aight' look yeah, when it comes to meele at mine, I take you to the kitchen and run thoses hands under some hot water, maybe boil the kettle. And if you're still playing bad don't complain, it's your own fault :urg:

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Cold hands is a serious john.On the way to Bolton last,I forgot my gloves,so I bought new ones at a service station.

I still got 3 stocked by Joe's falco when i got there.:laugh:

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
lol back in exam season when we were playing meele during our breaks we all had to walk back from school in the freezing cold, when we got to mine our hands were like blocks, we all played terribly.

Zeppo's right cold hands are a serious john, when on your way to smashfests or tounrys or even when you've got people coming over. Always, do your utmost to keep your fingertips warm and well circulated. :lick:

craiigg

Smash Lord
loool you're too lucky you even won that

should be bookin this/ sortin it out soon

VA hurry up and ring mannsssssssssssss for a lift XC

Boest

Smash Rookie
lol that falco samus match has **** music where was the bad cops! but uffe obv got the platform at the end. and that falco fox match lol what a tune

COEY

Smash Lord
Dream of falling in love
Everything you've been thinking of
When the world seems to get too tough
Bring it all back to you

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Im booked =OOOOOO Im taking the bus so can someone make sure they can meet me?

Departing

Glasgow
Buchanan bus station, Scotland
15:15, Fri 25 Jan 2008

Arriving

Liverpool
Coach Station, Norton St, Merseyside
20:35, Fri 25 Jan 2008
Return Journey

Top Bottom