• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
What an odd thread...

oh btw....your wish is granted, Ragnarok503...you can make a living off smash...my words alone make this true because I am all powerful...you know that it wouldn't be so if I didn't grant it for you...now pay up...these wishes aren't free ya know!

I wish that this post is the last post in this thread.

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Granted, your wish comes true and your post is now the last post in this thread. But wait! Now there's one after yours! Therefore your wish is not true! But it's the post that grants your wish, therefore your wish is true! After contemplating this for a while your brain explodes. So what is it? Is your post the last post in this thread, merely because I said it is? This is truely a paradox! Nobody read this post or you will have a stroke!

I wish that this post is the last post in this thread and that nobody responds to my wish therefore making my wish true.

Wolfkin

Smash Journeyman
good lord when did this forum become personal.. wow.

Your wish is granted, but then you wake up because this could only happen in your dreams.

I wish I had a hamburger.

dan smith

Smash Champion
Granted, LoZ games are now all about violence. You are a man with an axe (named Link) and your destiny is to savagely carve up children and eat (save) their brains. (the princess Zelda)

That's the whole game...the music is done by Ashlee Simpson too. (bonus points!)

I wish I had a box of graham crackers...and a big cup of cold milk.

Mmmm...

Lt. Killjoy

Smash Ace
Yeah, all I did was corrupt his wish and he freaked on me. *shrugs*

Granted but the milk is goat's milk.... yuk!

I wish Dan would stop posting so that he'd be 1337 for life!

clueless_n00b

Smash Rookie
Yes, but he's going to use his 1337 h4x0r skillz on you so that he can still post from your account.

And get you banned.

I wish I had the Zelda Collector's Edition disc.

dan smith

Smash Champion
311...I will vote for you if you aren't running against Matunas.

Your new keyboard is beautiful. Hand crafted from the finest Venician marble...but it's not QWERTY...

You don't know how to type on a non-QWERTY keyboard and you have to type very very slowely.

I wish I had been nominated for an award.

*LOUD CRYING*

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Granted but it's a crappy award . One of those kids choice awards from Nickelodeon that means absolutely nothing

I wish for a nicer little sister who'd leave me alone

dan smith

Smash Champion
She leaves you alone because she is a ***** who has to work the streets 12 hours a day to earn enough money for her four children. She is indeed a very nice ***** though.

I wish for a knife that could cut through anything.

dan smith

Smash Champion
Granted.

I promised Matunas I would vote for him already. :(

He is a Ness player and I post mostly in the Ness forum. (that's why my post count has gotten so ungodly large) If I vote for you it will be like betraying my homeland. I just don't really know what to do...

Because...

Because...

I love you 311...

On topic: I wish for a badass suit of armour. Neo-Roman style.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
granted...you cant use it tho, cause you dont have a neo-roman style bad-*** to put it on

I wish I could go to In-n-Out Burger....ok fine then, just the In-n-Out.....

ok fine....just the In

Seriously tho it would be great if sum1 could corrupt my wish....i wish sum1 would do it.....corrupt my wish plz....i beg of you! if there is one thing i have always wanted its for my wish for my wish to be corrupted to be corrupted!!!!!!!

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Granted your wish is corrupted, but this corruption is not funny and enjoyable therefor brings you no happiness

I wish I had eternal Happiness

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Granted but because you got nothing you wasted a wish

I had the most beautiful girlfriend in the world, who loves me and doesn't dump me the first chance she gets

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Granted, however, the sweater is made out of a specially dyed lead. When you put it on you slam on to the floor, where you can't show off your beautiful sweater

I wish I had A bigger TV to watch the race on.

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Granted, unfortunately for you , if you post again you will have 901 posts then you will have wasted a wish

I wish that I wasn't a smash noob any more

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
Granted, but then your clan offers you up as a sacrifice to their roleplay god, and kill you.

I wish my gamecube wasn't packed up. :(

EDIT: -= twiddles thumbs.. =-

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Granted, your gamecube isn't packed up, but because it isn't, it's subjected to harsh weather conditions and gets destroyed.

I wish that I had a 4.0 grade point average

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but this is a demon possessed knife. Not exactly an " I want to kill you" demon. But a demon who is extremely against cutting steak.

I wish that I had my very own pet friendly ghost

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
granted, but it has 3 nasty brothers that aren't very friendly and constantly plague you.

I wish I could go to MLG Houston and win.

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Granted but because you won tons of other people now want to beat you. Now you never have any fun.

I wish that I knew what MLG Houston was so I didn't have to post such a generic corruption for Fluffy-Sama

fluffy-sama

BRoomer
BRoomer
MLG Houston is a tournament in houston hosted by Major League Gaming. There was also one in DC, and i think going to be one or was one in San Fransisco.

Now you know what MLG Houston was, but it doesn't matter cuz you probably won't get to go, and even if you did Crystal City would pwnz j00. So you'd be sad and cry.

I wish that last post of mine wasn't so insanely lame.

NessExclusively

Smash Apprentice
Granted your post wasn't insanely lame, but it is still lame, which is different because it doesn't have insanely in front of it

I wish that i had a dime for every post that i ever post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom