• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowth

Smash Ace
Your post offends everyone, and you are banned.

I'll make a wish that can't backfire. I wish for a hot chick, and, and I don't want any zombie women, I don't want to turn into a woman myself, and I don't want any other weird surprises.

urarenge

Smash Cadet
granted. you find the mp3 online at a super awesome miracle type web site, (yes there are several copies out there), but when downloading it, you find that a trojan was integrated into it. your computer overloads and blows up violently.

I wish I had a magic lasso.

Creature_85

Smash Lord
Granted, but as they are celebrating, a meteor comes out of the sky and smashes them all.

I wish I owned a 100 dollar mint.

Dapenda

Smash Champion
No problem, a 100 dollar chocolate, that's accidently eaten

It'd be nice if Microsoft made us a good version of Windows for once where we dont hafta buy a new version to upgrade every 2 years

Zootematix

Artist formally known as ToadBanjoConker
BRoomer
Well good news is that such a thing does exist, but Bill Gates is keeping it all for himself.

I wish Microsoft would acquire Nintendo.

tissue

Smash Ace
It does, but Nintendo gets the monopoly, and ends up creating buggy software, and delays everything just like MS.

I wish for a Volkswagon Bug.

Shadowwarrior88

Smash Ace
Your wish is granted,but it falls apart the minute you step into it.

I wish I had a huge new mansion complete with a swimming pool,diving board,indoor gym,and a huge HD TV.

Magic Jesus

Smash Ace
Granted, but it's a huge new mansion complete with a swimming pool, diving board, indoor gym, and a huge HD TV in Iraq, and US and UK troops just firebombed it.

I wish to be a lawyer.

-=Marth_n_Roy=-

Smash Ace
Granted, but bucause you didn't goto Law school one of your Ex-Clients Sues you for 96545% of YOUR net worth.

(try these pants on for size)

I wish for

MassChaos

Smash Ace
Granted, but since you got nothing, God pities you and erupts a volcano next to your house giving you volcanic ash.

I wish that ^ wasn't so dumb

rroobbiieee

Smash Rookie
fine your now skinny... but even though you loose the fat the extra skin is still there

i wish i had my very own army of loyal flying monkeys to do my bidding.

FoX_KiLLz

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Chaoser
granted, so all ur GC's games break

I wish to be honest for a whole day
That makes absolutely no sense at all.

Granted but your monkeys presume that your bidding is killing yourself, so they more than happily aid you in that task.

I wish that Chaoser's post had made sense so I could have understood it.

Eral

Smash Journeyman
granted but it still has all the floor crap on it

i wish i was a little bit talluh, wish i was a balluh, wish i had a car and umm...i forgot the rest of the song
thats it
i wish i remembered the words to that song

Eral

Smash Journeyman
granted your wish is now not granted by being granted without granting it, this strange cath 22 of a paradox has made the entire universe and its infinite demensions implode and then turn into a peice of banana nut bread

i wish i had a peice of banana nut bread

Jell-o-Wriggler

Smash Cadet
Dun dun dun!

Done. And now you feel like you should have wished for world peace or an end to starvation. Woe is you Zapdos, for you will never win Miss America and all the knishes in the world won't be able to fix the bad talent shows that you involve yourself in. Miss Universe. . . I can't believe you or your crabcakes.

I wish my milkshake brought all the boys to the yard and then they choked on it and softserve came out of their noses. I've always wanted a yogurt machine. . . Mmm. . . go-gurt

Big Andy

Smash Journeyman
granted but for the rest of your life you are slaves to those alieans, later you drive them out with boards with nails though.

I wish I was a member of swf and didnt have to pay a fee

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Granted, but all the mods become goatse professionals.

I wish I could go to the University of Phoenix, murder a teacher, then go to jail for vagrancy.

Eral

Smash Journeyman
granted
a cute kitten
awwwwwwwwww
sadly it draws hordes oh male cats toward it, taking over your home

i wish i was big!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom