• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Granted, but your true friend has a split personality and the other side wants to kill you.

I wish the piano theory never existed.

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Granted, but the trumpet theory takes its place. :laugh:

I wish I didn't have to go to school right now.

Legomaxx

Smash Journeyman
Granted and so instead you make up all your missing days at school (like you will anyway) and more because you love school that much with all your heart.

I wish lazyness was an acceptable way to make a good supportive income :)

Digamma

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but then there is so much snow that roads close down and there is billions of dollars in damages, also rendering Las Vegas unreachable by tourists and so the Nevada government runs out of money and has to borrow it from the Federal government and then the US becomes even more in debt and as a result somehow Bush stays in office 4 more years. ><

I wish that this essay would write itself...

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Not granted, everybody changes and thats a fact of life.

I wish that we were allowed to use custom avatars without buying the premium account.

skyfox

Smash Cadet
Granted. Unfortunately for you, it's an extremely vicious dog with rabies and all kinds of other horrible diseases. It claws and bites you to shreds, infecting you with various diseases, many of which are untracable in humans. You die slowly and painfully in your own home because the hospitals can't find anything wrong with you.

i wish i had a smash bros ROM.

Plomid

Smash Ace
your wish is granted but the rom has a spy ware from nintendo and they will never sell you any products ever again (but i got it if you want it)

i wish i knew if there was a god

pezaddict

Smash Lord
granted, but then I take your position since I am the true
pezident
(^ part of my screename)

I wish that the next poster would go on to their wish instead of granting or not granting mine.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Granted, but she dumps you after one date and you get a bad rep forever.

I wish the Falco, Puff, and Luigi would be moved up in the tier list.

Digamma

Smash Journeyman
Granted but then the top tier gets eliminated from competitive play for being too good.

I wish Dave would get some skillz ><

DeadManWalking

Smash Rookie
Granted, but he gets so good that he becomes the World Champion and becomes so cocky that he gets on everyone's nerves, until they eventually form a mob and make him bite the dust.

I wish Tupac was still alive.

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Granted, but he dies of a heart attack one second later.

I wish that somebody grants my wish.

Digamma

Smash Journeyman
Granted. But your boat travels in circles and never actually reaches the Bahamas.

I wish that Pepsi flowed as freely as water.

camo-man

Smash Cadet
Granted, but the Pepsi tastes like water too.

I wish this guy at school would lose his ADHD and not gain anymore psychoogical problems.

Drab Emordnilap

Palindrome Bard
BRoomer
Granted. However, with the sudden influx of pants into the US economy, an economic spiral causes the price of pants to plummet worldwide, causing massive pants-related mishaps, including worldwide pants-smotherings.

I wish I had another nipple.

Resting_Fox

Smash Master
Granted, but you get carpal tunnel from training, and Herpes from a guy at the tournament [hey don't ask ME how]

I wish my fingernails were made of butter and cheeto powder.

Plomid

Smash Ace
(then you cut down the treees)
your wish is granted but as soon as bill gates hands it over his house rises from the ground and begins to attack microsoft and sony too but then explodes and every developer moves to nintendo(that wasn´t so bad)

i wish microsoft would go bankrupt

Treeko

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but you're life is broken and you have to return it to the store the next day, which is the WORST day to return things to the stores.

I wish that the original red Power Ranger (Jason Ranger) would beat up the silly new Power Rangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom