• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Granted, but the taco eats your box.

I wish I had a copy of every DVD ever made.

thedocsalive

Smash Ace
Granted, kind of, but you just created a paradox and I'm really confused. By saying granted, I'm not granting your wish in the sense that you said not to, and I am, therefore doing the opposite. But I am granting your wish, by doing the opposite of what you said. Therefore there is no correct solution in the current metagame. This calls for a new response in order to correctly corrupt your wish and continue the game.

Potato.

I wish Drab wouldn't make me think anymore in this thread.

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Granted, but he (correct me if I am wrong please) changes his mind in 5 seconds.

I wish that I knew how to make websites.

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Granted, but the shark would transform into a monkey, save its money for 3 years, and buy a guitar.

I wish that I had my driver's license.

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Granted, but all of them hate you.

I wish that Super Smash Bros. Melee was online.

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Granted, but it bites you every day.

I wish I had the ability to make Krispy Kreme Doughnuts appear whenever I wanted.

pezaddict

Smash Lord
Granted, but I take my doughnuts back.

I wish that Pokemon cards were not considered stupid by the majority of the world's population.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom