• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest! Shirts are Here!! Orlando, FL - 12/18-12/20 - Melee/Brawl!

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
galuuda-u know u care..stop trying to put on a front..just go play brawl and stop posting ******** stuff

oh and if u have something to say..ill be a gigs
haha, someone is mad, and no sorry I don't play brawl or melee. like I really want to fight over a video game, rofl you made my day. I'm glad that I made you angry, and that you are willing to fight over pikachu. Preschool dat way -->

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
Is is me or do brawl players almost never bash melee, but melee players constantly bash brawl? Just a question. I'm not tryin to get on anyone.

And I don't think I don't speak for myself when I say that I'm tired of seein this civil war... in text. :) You guys should have some sort of a gang war. That's almost how bad this looks to me lulz.

And also I don't think things have to make sense to you for you to just accept how they are. I think it should've gone somethin like this:
RXGaming: We're not recording melee anymore guys. (plus explanation why)
Brawl only players: Oh, ok.
Brawl players who also play Melee: Oh, ok.
Melee only players: Oh.. dang.. alright we'll get someone else.

Too bad we're all humans though.. v_v well not me of course

btw I play both games

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Guys, guys. I finally have the answer to the question everyone's been asking: "What game is better, melee or brawl?" The real answer is...

Wait for it

TMNT: Smash up

Get. At. Me?

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Lets just forget about this whole Melee vs. Brawl bullsh*t. Alot of people talk mad sh*t but never end up saying anything that they're saying here to people's faces. Its always gonna be like that since alot of dudes is p*ssy. Anyway, Winterfest is gonna be too much fun and I can't wait to be at Florida for the 3rd time this year for this. Its not even about me having fun and ****** in Melee. Its about chillin' wit PB&J, Lambchops, Frames, and my other cool Florida peoples. I can't wait for Gigs next week.

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
It really doesn't matter DJ because people aren't gonna "just forget it". btw I wanna meet you :)

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Another pointless argument... v_v

Guys, grow up. Play the games you like. Don't bash on others for liking other games besides yours. Learn how to get along.

This argument has been going on for over a year. Give it a rest already; we get the point.

:069:

Renth

Smash Hero
FOX SHINES, OTHER BlTCH IS DEAD.

Lol, i dont really care for either game to be honest, but I think its hilarious how dedicated you melee players are to your game. For that I applaud you, and that you're funny.
If you don't care about either games, then why in the world would you be on a forum for those games?

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
"We have a special deal for if you are coming from another contry. You will pay no door fee nor will you pay entry, and we will find you housing as well, to any event that will be Smash related at Winterfest 2009."
jizzed

I'm reeeeally nearly confirmed, I'm from Brazil and I'm gonna spend vacation on Miami.
Can you tell Kizzu about this? =P

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
How come every thread that has melee and brawl in it always ends up in a melee vs brawl debate?

Nobody cares which game is better or which is more popular. We want to play the games we like.

I'm not somebody who sucked at melee, i was pretty ****ed good. However, now i go to more brawl tournaments than melee tournaments. You wanna know why? I don't have to go out of my way to play brawl and i do to play melee. This doesn't mean i like brawl more or melee less, but *johns* nick riddle won't play me in melee because he plays link lol. Anyway, yes i could go to ZP on fridays or saturdays, but its still a video game and it isn't really THAT serious for me to actively go out of my way to do something that isn't really necessary.

Anyway, thats it. To end the melee vs brawl debate: They are different, shut the **** up about anything otherwise.

Truuaa

Smash Apprentice
Lets just forget about this whole Melee vs. Brawl bullsh*t. Alot of people talk mad sh*t but never end up saying anything that they're saying here to people's faces. Its always gonna be like that since alot of dudes is p*ssy. Anyway, Winterfest is gonna be too much fun and I can't wait to be at Florida for the 3rd time this year for this. Its not even about me having fun and ****** in Melee. Its about chillin' wit PB&J, Lambchops, Frames, and my other cool Florida peoples. I can't wait for Gigs next week.
DJ is too good man. This we hate brawl/we hate melee seperation is ****ing stupid...seriously..like i dont like brawl..i would never join a tourny for it...but i still play it cuz i think toon link is mad fun lol. no one should hate the other game that bad to like cause a rupture in the universe.. anyways i cant wait for melee gigs either son..its gonna be madd tight. Oh and ppl dont forget...Gotta drink your DJ's in the morning.

brawl sucks
i agree with you caja ambriente...and it is NOT COMPENSATION GAH!

come to melee gigs and ull see us 2 sexy ***** together
make that 3...if you throw me in son.. im a secret ****..im the prodigy son.

- uuaa

-Spike-

Smash Ace
oh, and btw guys, i decided to take melee out of my gamecube , put it away in a case, and i put in mario power tennis instead. you got a problem with that?

GET @ ME
OMG GET *****!!!!!!!!!! GDX U are MANLY!

BTW Why dont you guys hop off Rx gaming **** and let them do what they wanna. If they dont wanna record melee dont throw a lil ***** fit and complain, how bout you just go record it urself instead of sounding like sum lil *****es crying and whining about it. End of story.

( I know this is late but i just wanted to throw my 2cents out there like everyone else did)

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
OMG GET *****!!!!!!!!!! GDX U are MANLY!

BTW Why dont you guys hop off Rx gaming **** and let them do what they wanna. If they dont wanna record melee dont throw a lil ***** fit and complain, how bout you just go record it urself instead of sounding like sum lil *****es crying and whining about it. End of story.

( I know this is late but i just wanted to throw my 2cents out there like everyone else did)
Horrible idea. You should've just not posted..

Renth

Smash Hero
Okay! i'm probably going to get slapped or yelled at for this one but

WHAT THE HELL are DJs!?!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Look

Anyone who plays melee is a noob.

Anyone who plays brawl is a noob.

ssb64 players are the only superior race of smashers

****ing noobs.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Okay! i'm probably going to get slapped or yelled at for this one but

WHAT THE HELL are DJs!?!
Quit life for not knowing lol. DJs is the drink I promote, which is Tropicana Antioxidant Advantage. It boosts your immune system, really healthy as it heals any illness, it tastes mad good, and it gives you amazing DI close to mine lol. Go to a supermarket and buy some =)

Laijin

Smash Hero
DJ Nintendo.
$20 mm.
Your bowser vs my YL.

Edit: Also. I'm pretty sure this is the end of all arguments with Brawl vs Melee.

How many people do you hear actually say "Melee Sucks." in comparison to people saying "Brawl sucks"? Almost nobody says "melee sucks". Even brawl players say "Brawl Sucks".
So the end conclusion is a vast majority more people prefer melee over brawl as well as they agree that brawl sucks.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Well. I have a firm belief that YL vs Bowser is a pretty one sided fight. And DJ Nintendo happens to be the best bowser I've seen in person, so it'll be a fun match. Plus given the fact that this tournament is my last FL tournament before I move its only the proper place to do it.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'll MM anybody with my samus. ANYBODY!!
(If anybody is confused, melee only)

I'll MM anybody in brawl with my pikachu. ANYBODY!!

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Well. I have a firm belief that YL vs Bowser is a pretty one sided fight. And DJ Nintendo happens to be the best bowser I've seen in person, so it'll be a fun match. Plus given the fact that this tournament is my last FL tournament before I move its only the proper place to do it.
20 dollars is like grudge match level though. Do like 10 tops <_<

Top Bottom