• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wings and Brew VI: Name TBA - Columbus, OH - FIRST POST UPDATED WITH NEW RULES!

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
oooo....

Keist, do you think there is any chance you could pick up my girlfriends cell phone before you head up from OU? She lost it down there last weekend but we found out whose place its at.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Sadly, I am no longer in OU. I had to drive down there for LLS from Columbus too. Sorry.

I'll let the others know if they come to bring it.

Also, does anyone need a doubles partner?

And sorry Frame, I am not going to drive 7 hours to get you and come back twice to go to a tourne 20 mins from my house....

Framerate

Smash Lord
Lol I was kidding Keister

I'm probably not going to this. Seems everyone here is pooped from LLS. I always get more excited for brawl after a tourney!

Also I'm very very poor.

lou4222

Smash Lord
Unfortunate.... I was hoping to play against your puff. I never got to at lls. I used to main puff in brawl and would love to see someone use her awesomeness in brawl.

Framerate

Smash Lord
One day our crews will battle. And when that day comes, you'd better hope you're NOT playing my puff.

Unless you like pain.

And crying.

Hehe hopefully I can magically come to this. Then we can friendly 'til our hands fall off (that's what she said).

Baro

Smash Journeyman
Here's an idea.

A drinking game for people knocked out of the tourney already-

Every time someone picks Meta Knight, liquor up!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
All right, I'll be coming to this, but I'm coming by Greyhound, so does anyone know if there's a bus that goes there or if someone can give me a ride from the station to the venue?

JeLLITYMe

Smash Rookie
I can make it(not as good as my bro Scribble but me and Obama Kong can show you the Stimulus Package)

I can bring my 360 if anyone else wants to play SF4 or somethin.

Baro

Smash Journeyman
I can make it(not as good as my bro Scribble but me and Obama Kong can show you the Stimulus Package)

I can bring my 360 if anyone else wants to play SF4 or somethin.
I'm all for SF4, but I doubt the tourney will get done before we have to get out of there.

soap

Smash Hero
if u just stand on high street facing towards campus there is a good chance the bus will be going that way.

lou4222

Smash Lord
fromundaman the 2 does. If you hop on the number 2 cota northbound you will be to the venue in no longer than ten minutes. Its just after lane avenue just barely past campus. You cant miss it.

Infern....... I cant wait for our next money match. I wish you guys could come to this. O well looks like Ill have to wait until the circuit event.

Baro

Smash Journeyman
Framerate, we could do a MM where the winner gets to punch the loser in the nuts.

Framerate

Smash Lord
Deal.

But once again, there is no prize for you.

Jk, but I really don't see myself going to this.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Awww... Infern I've been wanting to play against you again.
Guess I'll just have to drop by Cinci again at some point.

Also, I forgot to mention, but I can bring a Wii to this. Sadly, I don't have a TV to accompany it.

Top Bottom