• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wings and Brew IV: Season I Championship

The Sìrén

Smash Cadet
SHOUT-OUTS:

AlphaZealot- It was nice to meet you, you made us feel welcome. Great pizza, would have loved the wings I'm sure! Interesting Diddy Dittos in Pools, lol that barrel moment was classic. Good job placing high, I knew you would, and I'll definitely try to be at more tourneys.

Quivo- Didn't play you, but I know you Tink is ****. I second(ish) Tink, so it was good to watch you and learn some things. Good job placing high.

Crunch- Didn't play you I don't think, nice Wario.

IThrowThings- Didn't play, nice Sonic, though. I saw you 3-stock Jombi in pools, he had no clue what to expect lol.

Argent- Sweet Lucario, good matches in Pools. You spaced well and seemed to know the match-up much better than me. I think you used my bananas better than I did. LOL. I'll get you next time.

Mr. E- Didn't play, but good matches against AZ in brackets.

Champ- Didn't play.

Z- Didn't play, good placing.

Keitaro- Thanks for the add, and it was nice to meet you. I didn't realize you were an out-of-stater when I was there because it was my first tourney. lol. Beastly Falco, man, congrats on placing first in singles. Good pool matches as well, I saw on AiB that I was the only guy except for one other I think to get a match on you, in pools atleast. How the heck did that happen? You didn't use Falco, I remember, but I can't recall who you did use. I'll check when Keist posts it up. lol.

King Yoshi- Didn't play?

BallistaBoy- Good friendlies, man, it was nice to meet you. You have a pretty beast Diddy, I'll be sure to watch and learn from you. Good Snake as well. ***** me in Falcon Dittos too LOL. Hope to see you at more tourneys!

Mars- Didn't play.

Moose- Good matches in Pools, your Sheik *****, I had ZERO experience against Sheik before Saturday, but now I do I suppose lol. I'll try to get a win against you next time. >:]

Wakka- Didn't play, but good Diddy you have there. You seemed cool, lol.

Keist- Didn't play or talk to, unfortunately. Good Kirby. And I saw you use classic, I hardly ever see classic users, lol. What stuff do you use to record and such? I'm interested in getting into that so I can record in better quality.

Sil- Didn't play.

Shwa- Didn't play? I forget. :O

Good- lol you did a little better than me, but we all did pretty horrible. lol. I didn't expect to do that well, though. Bunch of friendlies, good matches. Kirby ditto with Wii remote...good times. lol.

Casm- You also did a little better than me, but then again I was in AZ and Keit's pool, so... >_> lol just messin, you did good.

Sole- Didn't play.

Siren- I hope I do a little better next time. haha.

Crum- Didn't play.

Bead- Didn't play.

Jambi- Good effort, man. Saw you getting frustrated a little, but experience is what makes us better. you'll get the hang of it.

TheKiest

Smash Champion

The Sìrén

Smash Cadet
Alright, thanks for the info Keist.

I think I'm gonna pick one up. :)

Also, hope to see the singles vids up soon, I have to see how the heck I took a match on Keit in pools..LOL.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Sorry for the delay guys, my computer is at the age where it begins to give me problems.

Luckily I do have all the videos on my external, so they will be uploaded before the champs one way or another.

Good Smashfest guys, it's just what I needed.

We should do another one Thursday C-bus! (Assuming you guys are still in town).

Schwaumlaut

Smash Apprentice
Keist, Shwa, and Q: Smashfest my place at 5pm. PM me for address if you need it.

Crunch and Z are also coming. GO COLUMBUS!
lol I had Monday Night Frisbee League.

Siren, I'm the moron who was running around with a pitcher of beer at noon? SD'd 3 times in our first pool game?

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I'm sorting through you're guys pool.

Its all one file right now, so I need to separate them and label them. Next will be my pools, then singles bracket.

EDIT: I'm doing the pools in alphabetical order, and there are more than ten. More pool matches in the next batch.

Also: BBoy and Crunch, did you two play in bracket also? I have a file that doesn't have the term "Pool" in it, so I'm not sure if what I have is your pool match or bracket match.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Crunch says he's going to make it to the Champs. (When I last spoke to him.)

I am sorting through Singles right now. (There are actually 3 games in some for these matches for a change...)

Finals of Singles will be a separate batch tomorrow.

Sin: you are going down at the champs!

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
coming to smashed in smashville this weekend? or even the house tourny the week after?
Yea CRUNCH and I are coming to the Champs this Saturday, but we might get there late (we're not doing doubles). Gotta talk to Nope still, but we'll see you guys there.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
Yea CRUNCH and I are coming to the Champs this Saturday, but we might get there late (we're not doing doubles). Gotta talk to Nope still, but we'll see you guys there.
i myself will not be there for doubles but i am droping off my tv and wii for doubles, then ive got some things to do before i can stit down and play.

Sin: you are going down at the champs!
im going down TO the champs yes, but i think i smell a MM....

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I might be at Lake Erie for most of it.

I'm not sure who will be around either...

Singles are going up. Finals go up tomorrow.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lmaooooooooooooo u guys let keitaro win. his falco is getting to be our EC sk92 though

Top Bottom