• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will they, or SHOULD they make a mewthree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chagen46

Smash Journeyman
Well, we have mewtwo, but I've always wondered: will they make a mewthree? it would definitly be an interesting poke'.

Anyway, if they did, I would like for her to be a female-only legend, while Mewtwo becomes a Male-only legend. Her base stats would be:

HP:130
Attack:30
Defense:120
Sp. Attack:130
Sp. Def:120
Speed:70

As you can see, her attacks would be nowhere near the ferocity of Mewtwo's attacks, her special attack is good, while her attack is terrible. She would be mostly geared towards being a tank, bur could pull off a choice specs/scarf set. Her ability would be natural cure.

As for her backstory, it goes like this: Looks like some lucky *******s survived Mewtwo's destruction of the lab, and set out to recreate mew. However, they decided to be careful this time, however, and made sure Mewthree was given a heart, while Mewtwo wasnt. They succeeded, and now Mewthree lives in garden somewhere in Kanto.

She lives there to avoid humans, who may see her like mewtwo and try to kill her, so she stays hidden from all humans.

As for her personalty, it is the polar opposite of Mewtwo's: She is pretty much the most caring and compassionate pokemon ever, and would never ever think of hurting someone.

For her relation to mewtwo, the two don't know the other exists, so the make no contact. However, if they ever did meet, mewthrees voice would be the only thing that could calm mewtwo down when he goes on a fit of rage.

So the topic begs tow questions: Will Gf make a mewthree later in the series, and is my idea of Mewthree if she is made a good one? Like, is her backstory, and stats good?

-Chagen46, signing out.

Silverline

Smash Apprentice
No, No, and for goodness sakes, NO.

Mewthree, or any other Fanfic created Pokemon, shouldn't be anywhere near the Pokemon games at all. That, and we've got enough freaking legendaries as it is without adding yet another clone of Mew to the bunch.

Seriously, if we let something like Mewthree into the game, we'd have to do that one Robot pokemon that was also created in a fanfic, and just for good measure, lets add a number to it so we can make more!

As I said before....NO, NO, NO!

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
No, No, and for goodness sakes, NO.

Mewthree, or any other Fanfic created Pokemon, shouldn't be anywhere near the Pokemon games at all. That, and we've got enough freaking legendaries as it is without adding yet another clone of Mew to the bunch.

Seriously, if we let something like Mewthree into the game, we'd have to do that one Robot pokemon that was also created in a fanfic, and just for good measure, lets add a number to it so we can make more!

As I said before....NO, NO, NO!
This.

Mewthree? That'd be like Electivire, Magmortar, Lickilicky, Rhyperior, etc. -- stretching the evolution chain (or in this case, chain of similar legends) for the sake of moe Pokemon. It'd be stupid and it'd kill Mewtwo. Don't do that. Your idea is okay, but I still think Mewthree is just...a horrible idea.

It's fun to imagine in a fanfic, create a sprite for like Mewter did, whatever. Realistically, I'll throw up if I see it happen.

By the way, them having a gender? Doesn't make it better. Mewtwo is the original big legendary, so giving him the one aspect that legends aren't supposed to have (until they started making exceptions, thanks Lati@s) would be just stupid.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
No. The Mewtwo fanboys will complain that he will take his place as the ultimate pokemon.

Chagen46

Smash Journeyman
No. The Mewtwo fanboys will complain that he will take his place as the ultimate pokemon.
She is intended to be a weaker Pokemon; Mewtwo would still be more threating as a sweeper.

In the meanwhile, gonna post this on the serebii.net forums; wanna see what their reaction is.

Chagen46

Smash Journeyman
This.

Mewthree? That'd be like Electivire, Magmortar, Lickilicky, Rhyperior, etc. -- stretching the evolution chain (or in this case, chain of similar legends) for the sake of moe Pokemon. It'd be stupid and it'd kill Mewtwo. Don't do that. Your idea is okay, but I still think Mewthree is just...a horrible idea.

It's fun to imagine in a fanfic, create a sprite for like Mewter did, whatever. Realistically, I'll throw up if I see it happen.
Why? Is it so wrong for Mewtwo to have a counterpart? (Mew DOESN'T count.)

By the way, them having a gender? Doesn't make it better. Mewtwo is the original big legendary, so giving him the one aspect that legends aren't supposed to have (until they started making exceptions, thanks Lati@s) would be just stupid.
Mewtwo is pretty much a guy, so thats a no-brainer. And, what was wrong with Lati@s having genders? Heatran can be male or female, and Cresselia is female only.

EDIT: By now you would've expeted spire to voice his opinion by now...

Chagen46

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I get it. Stop shooting me down. You may not like the idea, but I'm sticking with it.

God ****...

zrky

Smash Lol'd
Why? Is it so wrong for Mewtwo to have a counterpart? (Mew DOESN'T count
You are WAAAAAAYY of on this one. Like Xace said, Mewtwo is MADE from Mew so it is truly a counterpart. Mewthree is a good imaginative idea, but as an actual idea it's really not the best, and they would probably screw it up like they did Cressilia.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Why? Is it so wrong for Mewtwo to have a counterpart? (Mew DOESN'T count.)
It's wrong because he's a counterpart himself. He's a clone of Mew, so having another clone of Mew is stretching the idea too much.

Mewtwo is pretty much a guy, so thats a no-brainer. And, what was wrong with Lati@s having genders? Heatran can be male or female, and Cresselia is female only.
Mewtwo is pretty much a no-gender Pokemon, the anime just makes him sound masculine. What's wrong with Lati@s having genders is that they started with that exception. Don't get me started on Heatran and Cresselia, I hate them both normally.

Okay, I get it. Stop shooting me down. You may not like the idea, but I'm sticking with it.

God ****...
Well, you asked the question. You can't post something on a forum and not expect any sort of reply except for a positive one.

sonic smash down

Smash Lord
okay mewthree was created to be in a hack. not as in a official game. it was a fanboy idea. (and i really shouldnt be talking about fanboy ideas because im making my own fanmade game of pokemon on rmxp) but still its strechin it out to much.

but they do have enough legendaries as it is. they wen overboard in dimond and pearl. and personally im getting sick of the newer ones like firus said heatran and cresselia god could they have streched it out more (answer yes).

bottom line mewthree was created to be in a hack and thats where he'll/she'll stay. also i wouldnt post this in serbii, itll be even more flaming there then here.

Silverline

Smash Apprentice
*Wonders why that something like this has 11 replys and is still living while his own USEFUL Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Thread has nothing in it besides his own post.*

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
Mewtwo's a legend, and a bad*** one at that. Making a Mewthree would be like giving him a wife, a female counterpart that would tick him off. (That's only because M2's self-absorbed, I don't anyone to feel insulted.)

Silverline

Smash Apprentice
Why do I keep coming back to the PC if I die a bit more every time I see a new thread?
Because you're hoping each time that you'll find something actually worthwhile in the board. It's too bad that almost everything worthwhile is always ignored.

Chagen46

Smash Journeyman
Because you're hoping each time that you'll find something actually worthwhile in the board. It's too bad that almost everything worthwhile is always ignored.

Oh, for the love god.....

Seriously, quit b***ing that your thread got less exposure than mine.
F*ggot

Why do I keep coming back to the PC if I die a bit more every time I see a new thread?
Go to hell, c**k-sucker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom