• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii Expand - Real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irsic

Smash Ace
Yes, we've all already seen the and watched the video like 40 times for great laughs by now (http://wii.ign.com/articles/968/968477p1.html)

But, did it cross your mind that Wii Expand could be real? A certain game company in the past has always made April Fools a tradition with great success (*cough* Blizzard) where they would put up several jokes, but one of them would turn out to be real. Obviously bloody brawl - a joke.

But Wii Expand ...Real? I pray that Brawl somehow in some form gets an update. <_< So this may just be me hoping, but ****it, I will hope.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
This will NEVER be real lol. Nintendo barely wants M rated games, this won't happen. And man Mario's head coming off after charging an Fsmash, too funny.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I think the idea of a "Wii Expand" is possible. They know we are expecting an April Fool's Joke, so maybe they chose to mindgame us (lol) by witholding this info until April 1st.

Bloody brawl is obviously fake, wii expand is possible.

Ange

Smash Lord
This will NEVER be real lol. Nintendo barely wants M rated games, this won't happen. And man Mario's head coming off after charging an Fsmash, too funny.
The OP is talking about if Wii Expand could be real, not about the video, which obviously is a joke.

Wii Expand could be an interesting idea, but I doubt it would actually be real. :/

Irsic

Smash Ace
I love when people immediately express in post about how they basically just didn't read the first post.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Erm, I highly doubt it. Although it would be rather sneaky... we must wait...

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Phenom, with 4.0, you kind of can have an expansion, at least up to a 32 gig SD card.

Also, considering the date, and the only place that has the video, as far as I know, is IGN. It was also an "exclusive". Remember last year's Zelda movie?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Man, I can't wait to squash Sonic's head like a grape with Dedede's fsmash.

Too goodz.

I'm aware that it's a fake.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
The OP is talking about if Wii Expand could be real, not about the video, which obviously is a joke.

Wii Expand could be an interesting idea, but I doubt it would actually be real. :/
Ah I did misread, well the idea behind Wii Expand could be possible...

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
yea wii expanded would be cool
wonder if their would be any updates of add-ons for Brawl

Heo/Wolfe

Smash Rookie
They already have some types of download able content for Brawl, but it's just stage building and replays. If they wanted to expand Brawl per say, they would most likely make some type of disk, or wii shop add on. And even then it would cost about 10-15$ per character to add it to the game, it would take the systems memory( cause you wouldn't be able to store it on SD without hacks). I really wish they would do this, but honestly, Nintendo knows better.

inside

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I never heard of this but obviously it's a joke...

I wouldn't mind it being real, it's like playing mortal kombat... cartoony style.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Oh god, this is going to be the new sonic + Toad in Melee isn't it? :urg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom