• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wifi Wars : Smash League - Now Open!

Cless

Smash Champion
Check the first post to enter the Smash League. Then register for Wifi Wars and the forums and see what other leagues you want to join.

Cless

Smash Champion
This may be a very noobish question but where do find your wii friend code or number?
Your Wii code is in the messages section of the Wii, but that's useless for gaming. The friend code for each game can be found in different places, but it's usually somewhere in the wfc option of the game.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
I'm automatically added to everyone's friend list. It's because I love everyone.
It's the truth. And it's kinda creepy, he just goes around gushing love at everyone. You disgust me, Lee. Start hatin'.

In regards to the "can we use Smashboards' friend finder" question: yes, of course. I'm immensely impressed with what Kiki put together. If you don't feel like arranging a match on the WW or SWF chatrooms, the SWF matchmaker is one of the fastest and easiest ways to do it.

Cless

Smash Champion
Yeah, and then click on the leagues and pick which ones you want to sign up for, or all three if you want. Lee's op has the link to the Smash League for name reservation.

A quick bump to let everyone know we're over 2550 members now.

We're gaining hundreds by the day from everywhere. Don't forget to reserve your name because we are getting mentioned on news sites all around the net.
Makes me happy that I signed up real early. :laugh:

Pokkit

Smash Cadet
As I can't find this info anywhere on your site, or maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, I'm asking here. How do players report match results? How much do match results depend on the honor system? How will you deal with cheaters/disputes?

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
I joined, and plan to play online pretty often. But... that is just a plan since my internet may be too crappy to play online well at all. Going to try at least, and I definitely want to support Wifi Wars, since LeeHarris is awesome and it looks like the best ranking system out there so far.

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to sign up soon. I can't wait to play some good ranked Brawl matches.

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
I joined, and plan to play online pretty often. But... that is just a plan since my internet may be too crappy to play online well at all. Going to try at least, and I definitely want to support Wifi Wars, since LeeHarris is awesome and it looks like the best ranking system out there so far.
Well, if your internet is bad you could always mooch off a friend's or go to a LAN center!

And thanks for the nice comments :)

pmellyn

Smash Rookie
The matchfinder is ridiculously active now. There are usually 150 people or more in there at a time looking for a match. I've seen thousands of friendlies organized and hundreds of WW ranked matches.

Awesome

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
ur match finding system is terrible.. learn something from smash ladder.. even tho they dont exist now
Right now we're just using a chat room until the real match finder is done. I am releasing it for beta testing tonight.

Anyways, we're at about 1,000 ranked matches played and many more thousand friendly matches. Keep up the good work everyone!

Top Bottom