• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Zicore

Smash Champion
no...gameshark is never necessary. I have witnessed this kid glitch all of the medallions into his inventory without beating the game. No gameshark. Cosmo is god at OoT. GG.

On a side note...everyone...come to TGS1. K tks.

Dragmire

Smash Lord
I just lol'ed at the first page I mains

Power= g-a-n-o-n-d-o-r-f (makes sense)
Mewtwo2= l-u-c-a-r-i-o (l-u-c-a-r-i-o is better than mewtwo)
Snaaaaaake= ?s-n-a-k-e? (death call)
kitty= w-o-l-f (he's manlier than a kitty but whatever)

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
i had a hemorrhoid over the weekend while i was at DUMB. it reverse-karma'd me into having basically the best weekend ever, with plenty of boobs, video games, and a new car. it was almost like it was payback for my hemorrhoid. it hurt a lot and bled occasionally and at some points i almost wished that i was wearing some kind of protective undergarment so i wouldnt have to worry about it. but then i realized hey, that would be really pathetic if i was wearing a diaper in public :dedede:

chansen

Smash Lord
i had a hemorrhoid over the weekend while i was at DUMB. it reverse-karma'd me into having basically the best weekend ever, with plenty of boobs, video games, and a new car. it was almost like it was payback for my hemorrhoid. it hurt a lot and bled occasionally and at some points i almost wished that i was wearing some kind of protective undergarment so i wouldnt have to worry about it. but then i realized hey, that would be really pathetic if i was wearing a diaper in public :dedede:
best...day..........ever?

If you like smash, and winning money from stupid madison scrubs. Come to my tourney, where countless ******** "gamers" will have seen the poster outside on state street. They think they rock everyones ****. But in reality, you gotta grab em by their **** and shake the noob out of em.

Zicore

Smash Champion
**** right...and the stages suck imo, hence why I am not going. But w/e. I have mine and garys tourney to worry about.

QUAZ! COME TO OUR TOURNEY!!!!!!!!!11!1!1111one

Dragmire

Smash Lord
ok althpugh he hasn't posted in awhile I'm pissed at sago. I'm on wifi I see he just by the second started a brawl so i try to join

"you have been rejected by starter of game" WTF SAGO

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
ok althpugh he hasn't posted in awhile I'm pissed at sago. I'm on wifi I see he just by the second started a brawl so i try to join

"you have been rejected by starter of game" WTF SAGO
Legit pissed or jokingly pissed? If the former, that's fairly lame. :ohwell:

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
he's still alive, we played tf2 for like 7 hours on Friday. That ******* made me log back into Steam after having been TF2-free for 30 days :urg:

chansen

Smash Lord
I think xtra and i have about the same interest in the forums...same join month, similar post count.

tf2=scrub city

last action castle however, is **** beyond compare.

Chexr

Smash Ace
Its a duel between two people where they each use 10 different characters. Cosmo has initiated a duel with Eighteenspikes with the starter to be in this case Captain Falcon and in succession they will go down the list starting with Mr. Falcon until one of them is eliminated under the SRT ruleset in which the winner gets JOJ points.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Its a duel between two people where they each use 10 different characters. Cosmo has initiated a duel with Eighteenspikes with the starter to be in this case Captain Falcon and in succession they will go down the list starting with Mr. Falcon until one of them is eliminated under the SRT ruleset in which the winner gets JOJ points.
Well put.

Now then, let's get started...

:peach:

Top Bottom