• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
I didn't actually win, just where it counts. In coolness. Because of my Warioman KO I got high-fived by some random dude :D

But yeah, it would be in appleton IIRC. I'd bet that the Ike who beat me won it, or at least he came close to it.

EDIT: HOLY FRACKING SHEET WARIO SWINGS THE HOMERUN BAT WITH HIS TEETH. THAT IS PURE AWESOME.

Tsen

Smash Journeyman
yeah I cant believe war won at GC I can 4 stock him for goodness sake...but of course I lose to one of the WORST marth players I have ever seen...I hate ditto's. He admitted you probably would've won as peach quaz geez way to sandbag =,=

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Thanks for changing my main quaz! too good!

I don't know if you want to add it because it's technically in MN, but I know a lot of WI is going to DUMB UMB MB B, which is march 29 in Winona.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Hey u guys we are going to run solid monthly Brawl tournaments in April and thereafter (here in Racine, WI). We could use support from fellas from our state to make this successful and enjoyable for all.

I do understand Brawl is playable online...but there are issues with that as well. And if u want to get some good comp. this is the place to come to:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4107153&posted=1#post4107153

Sheik_the_Geek

Smash Journeyman

chansen

Smash Lord
i played for ten ****ing hours yesterday, and when i went to bed i remembered that the only thing i hadnt unlocked was jigs. ****in sakurai.

chansen

Smash Lord
well youve obviously got the biggest dong in the forum....

so sad that you cant afford to enjoy this game for an extended period of time.

on a side note: i took breaks to smoke weed, eat, and ****.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
ahhhh ike mains everywhere i go

anyway ya g&w can gimp ness and lucas if you run off and use the "upB stall" when they are trying to recover.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
what?? you have to show me this up b stall Cosmo so I can learn how to get around it (I happen to play Lucas a lot)
I think he meant up-b stall as g&w.

Well, UWSP is stupid. Got a LAN adapter, the only thing available around here in stores for Wii online outside of wireless (which the dorms don't have.) Surprise surprise, the local resnet doesn't support Wii LAN adapter, the only one we could use to get online is with USB Wi-Fi connector. Except, Nintendo mysteriously stopped manufacturing them and the only ones available are 3rd party, which would need to be bought online...

I'll be able to play online for a week starting tomorrow at home over break, and um after that I may have to wait a while still to find a usb wi-fi.

Zicore

Smash Champion
*cricket noise*

That was all the people jumping for joy to be able to play a gay *** wario.

I am maining Pokemon Trainer...so quaz, you may update the first post with that =D

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Yay! I haz online, for at least a week. During this time, the #1 thing I am going to learn about Brawl is... whether to main Wario, or Kirby now that's he got back some of his 64 mojo.

1891-0935-4107

Dragmire

Smash Lord
my wifi acts up from time to time that was the worst I had ever seen it

btw is joo actually playin wifi it says youve been on for the past 6 hours or so?

I'm trying to join your game sago but it keep's rejecting me are you doing duels only or something?

Jahordon

Smash Journeyman
I need Fade, Devy, and Cosmo's friend code. I already battle with Sago's curious character.

Check out the best arrows in the world!

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Man I want my Wii NOW got **** it...LMAO!!!

Anyways the Webster Mains the Follwoing:

Mains: Lucario

2nds: Mario, Fox, Ganon

3rds: Diddy, Peach, Bowser

Top Bottom