• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

sanchaz

Smash Lord
26 north breese terrance 2 is the address. phone number is 414-514-2975. park around the neighborhood.

show up at 6 or so. I may have pdice over for marvel. pizza at 7pm.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Those were really fun games. We should definitely hold fests there each week. I can bring a third setup if we need.

The dude, I hope you guys didn't show up to the union and leave.

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
I have 5 TV's; one was facing the wall and two more are in the closet. If a lot of people are going we'll need cubes, though, since only me and DDF have one here.

So people want a tourney finally. What works better? The 1st or 8th of December? I was thinking the 8th since a couple tourneys are going on in MI and Indiana, but I doubt anyone local is going to them.

well if ur also running brawl, the 8th would be better, cus that when the big tourney in MI is happening

Edit: Red Ryu could you please get back to me about possibly driving me to PS5, i will pay gas

Landry

Smash Ace
Hey, I'm sure some of you guys have capture cards, right? What do you use? I'm looking for some suggestions.

It'll be on the 8th. Just waiting back on final confirmation is all now.

I think I'll be quitting smash after this next tournament.

The tourney will be at the same place as last time. Sam should make a thread sometime soon.

Does anyone want to play later today after 5ish?

Including all possible variations such as platforms, DI, and facing people who can shine me out of a regrab instead of a lv 1-3 CPU? Uhh... maybe.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
lol how's it going Ethan, how's Texas?

Really fun fest tonight. It was awesome seeing CWolf, Blazing Fury, and the Dude again. I'll bring a Wiimote next time for some P:M shinanigans.

Top Bottom