• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

ORLY

Smash Master
LOL well with quaz not being able to go, i have one other option, aside from you guys

we should really get this hammered out before it's too late to get a refund from snuggleguy :O

Mundungu

Smash Lord
We should prob start a thread for the madison tourney. Who's running this one?

For the Big House, we are prob going to head out late Friday afternoon, which would be early evening for you Chicago peeps, and come back Monday morning.

I can give you a ride Scythe, that would make 4 of us. It would be pretty tight with a 5th person, especially with setups.

ORLY

Smash Master
A friend is driving from my area, so I'm going with him

We may also be able to take a couple more if anyone else is stranded

Not exactly the best place to post, but hey

Scythe

Smash Master
We should prob start a thread for the madison tourney. Who's running this one?

For the Big House, we are prob going to head out late Friday afternoon, which would be early evening for you Chicago peeps, and come back Monday morning.

I can give you a ride Scythe, that would make 4 of us. It would be pretty tight with a 5th person, especially with setups.
it looks like my ride's car is in working order now, so i should be fine. Thanks for the offer.

ORLY

Smash Master
Scythe how many people are in your car? We only have two so we could have a full four if we carpooled!

ORLY

Smash Master
soooooo i know it's last minute but

my ride to TBH2 may have bailed out on me

is there still a spot in mad-town's car in case he can no longer drive? :O

let me know asap

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I'm going to test my stream setup at the fest tomorrow night. Can someone make sure you know how to get internet access at the Union? And does anyone have a microphone? Mine disappeared in the trash pile that is my room.

There won't be a fest today over at either of the unions since they were completely booked for space. Even over a month ago when I tried getting space they were booked for this week. I sort of forgot to have mentioned this earlier this week. The other weeks we do not have currently is obviously during thanksgiving 11/22 and for some odd reason 12/6. I'll try getting an alternative day for those weeks if possible.

Pizza deal for tourney though :D

Zicore

Smash Champion
When are you guys planning on having the next smashfest? I have off thursday/fridays as of now, so it would be fun to swing down there and play so I can not suck in crews anymore.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I'm going to leave a little early tomorrow, so I won't be bringing a setup. I'll still bring laggy PM in case anyone wants to play it.

Cactuar Stamina Pancake Vids for anyone who missed them (must see!).

Xenophon

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm new around here. Does anyone know if there is something going on in the Milwaukee area any time soon?

Amanze

Smash Apprentice
Hey Madison, I might be around this weekend for freakfest. If I make the drive would anyone be down to smash on Friday night?

Top Bottom