• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
I FINALLY got the Golden God achievement holy ****. But only after that ****ing ******** piece of ****ing **** Rapture warp zone made me throw my ****ing controller at the ****ing wall! ****!

EDIT: Heather's totally a **** ***** *** mother****er **** **** ******* ****face **** ****** ******* *****! Plus, her shoes are TACKY!

Quaz

Smash Master
^ the dent in our wall behind the couch confirms this.. I was right there next to him.

I haven't thrown any controllers at any walls yet!

Quaz - 1
Sync - 0

GET AT ME BUDDY!!

Quaz

Smash Master
oh wait.. I did totally throw my controller at the ground by my computer desk when I lost that crew battle (everyone was there).

so sync and I are 1 - 1 (even though I have done zero damage)

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
Snow day? More like Super Meat day! 104% completion! Woo! Just gotta beat the last two -1 stages, then all I'm going for are achievements and records.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Hey Sync, I think I left my copy of smash in your Wii from the last smashfest. I think we moved it because my cube stopped working.

Do you guys have another copy?

Quaz

Smash Master
Yeah Mundunguu, we have your melee. We'll have to figure out a good time to get it back to you.

are the roads any better yet? I have all day off tomorrow (woohoo!) because school is closed (woohoo!)

Culvers

Smash Apprentice
How's that smash org coming along?
I'm in for smash tomorrow, wherever it might be. If exarch's busy doing exarch things/escaped to canada then a couple people can smash in my dorm room for a while after dinner.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
There is a controller I don't recognize in my room. John? Frank? Sanchez?
yea, thats mine, ummmmm, not sure when i can come pick it up though, my phone number is 414-544-1401, how and when can I get a hold of you tommorow?

JOHN! seriously bro, me vino, mundungu all have an old number from you, whats your new phone number?

Cosmo: lol, looks like your going to be speedrunning your zelda games.

Still need help looking for a venue, my madison freinds are also helping me to see whats out their, lol, culvers or xeylode want to help me, cool, but I'm determine to find one within the week.

NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will need help running this tournament. Dr fetus is made of win to.

chansen

Smash Lord
Seriously though, if anyone wants to play in the downtown area I am def down. I can post my off days in advance if need be ND ERRTHANG. whoah drunken capslock.

seriously though, get at me.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
anime milwaukee roll call. im getting hype
Anime Milwaukee is hosting Melee with Brawl this time, also Smash 64.

They capped at 64 last year with Brawl and had to change the tournament format because too many people signed up with it doubling every other event video game wise.

Also Nostalgia Critic, I'll sit in on his panel time.

How did I forget about the Lucario movie they are showing, :3

...wow am I an uber dork, lmao.

Dragmire

Smash Lord
aw **** really, damn i cant go to kitsune con either becuase of websters tourney is that weekend too (can't get ride n stuff to multiple places)

thinking about it though, i probably will be able to attend ONE of the days at anime milwaukee, need to actually see my work schedule to see which day that would be

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Dude, Justin, there's VASTLY worse things than going to an anime cons with a few things in mind. Like, say, going to anime cons with nothing in mind.

Hell, I go to ACEN strictly for Anime Hell and to hit on underage chicks in a costume.

Oh yeah, I'm going to Anime Milwaukee. I mean ****, why not, it's ****ing 30 minutes away. I could make it to all 3 days and still get off with spending less than most smash tournaments.

Top Bottom