• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Culvers

Smash Apprentice
we met a dude at the retro gaming night who was interested in melee who we brought back to my dorm and played melee with. I believe him and Erik traded numbers so he might also be a potential smasher.

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
Hell yeah that pink dot will soon be a massive pink blob. I just can't stress out all the noobs with my craziness. Better go easy on them.... with PEACH instead.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
Kwiz wrote at 10:50 PM on Nov 1, 2010 :
Loool kenni she is a female. Having a penis doesn't make her less of one, sooo it's perfectly straight lol.

But I can be gay for you kenni. We'll have amazing cheese sex in wisconsin since I think that's tradition over there.

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
I've heard that WI plays nothing but Peach. Confirm / deny?
If not main, then at least backup/secondary. Although I recall some guy in Illinois complaining about how every person in WI has a jigglypuff up their *** to whip out. So... idk.

Quaz

Smash Master
lets see here we have

me - peach
spikes - doc
exarch - peach, roy (XP)
john - peach,jiggs,sheik
mundunguu - fox/marth/ganon
xeylode - marth
culvers - fox/falco?
lone jedi - sheik
vino - puff
sanchez - fox/marth
sync - fox/peach
hayate - fox/sheik
ethan - falcon/fox/falco (even tho he like never plays)
xtra - fox/marth I THINK
yadam - fox
earl - ganon
special kyo - luigi
zack152 - like every low tier.. and marth/falco I think
madwak - doc
black hayate - fox/sheik
bil - ganon
zicore - peach
chansen - random *** characters?

thats 5 peachs (only like 3 mains) total out of 23.

john!

Smash Hero
peach/falco/ics/sheik

my puff's okay, but i only pull her out in ultra-clutch ultra-gay situations (i.e. tech skill spammy foxes)

maybe you could update the first post with a list like this. i mean the random spasms of quaz's left hand make a great first post, but i think we could take it a step further.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
peach/falco/ics/sheik

my puff's okay, but i only pull her out in ultra-clutch ultra-gay situations (i.e. tech skill spammy foxes)

maybe you could update the first post with a list like this. i mean the random spasms of quaz's left hand make a great first post, but i think we could take it a step further.
fox wrecks all of these characters

and quaz. fox only.

G

genkaku

gen- puff/marth, learning falco

which is gay, 'cause my marth is better than my falco or puff and I don't freakin' care about him.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Is that a list of who we're comfortable pulling out in tournament? Cause my list is a loooottt longer than that.

At FCD I used peach/sheik/marth/roy
The only tourney I've attended in the MW since moving here I used peach/marth
I'm perfectly comfortable pulling out falco/fox in tourney (and have in the past)
If it's who I play most often then it'd be cf/falco/fox/ganon
Mundungu learned the terror that is my mario last week (not really.)
My Jiggs is godawfulterribad though. Though I am trying to learn her.

It'd probably be easier to say peach/roy/anyonebutjiggs for me. [/cockypost]

Also: Xeylode is attempting to learn Jiggs too.

Also Also:
Person3 said:
I’m just glad there are people with an interest in ANY smash.
Person4 said:
I too am quite a fan of OG smash
Both prefer 64, but just like smash in general. After reading that quote, I introduced Person3 to smashboards and one select match from each of the 3 games, he responded and seems hyped to get involved.

I don't think any Thing1/2/3/4 are going to make it this week, but we might have a new person or two over the next two weeks.

@Jiggs Discussion:
Exarch, do not even bother to learn jiggs. You look liked you were in serious pain when we played each other. Also, you stay on the ground a lot as jiggs. Not sure if that is how you are supposed to play. You told me about not staying on the ground a lot. But yeah, I currently doing Marth/Jiggs with falco/roy for fun.
@Wisc Brawl Players:
Unless there is some sort of melee tournament you guys would go to in madison, I doubt I will ever see a brawl tourney in my whole wisc. experience :( Anyone ever played moe before and won?

MaDWaK

Smash Journeyman
who wants to play some melee on saturday?

also, you dont LEARN jiggs. you just play her, or u dont because shes not fun to play as.

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
lets see here we have

exarch - peach, roy (XP)
xeylode - marth
culvers - fox/falco?
sanchez - fox/marth
sync - fox/peach
hayate - fox/sheik
zack152 - like every low tier.. and marth/falco I think
black hayate - fox/sheik
aww you included my peach! yay! and yeah, dairy queen aka culvers probably falco/marth. sanchex WISHES he was falcon. lol. z152 id say mrgw. not pichu :p

^^btw you included hayate twice. i guess thats just how awesome he is.

Is that a list of who we're comfortable pulling out in tournament? Cause my list is a loooottt longer than that
i need to play more of your characters. i only ever get your falcon and he's so dumb to fight with fox. i wanna play your sheik. (i say as if that isnt dumb too) other than that....your bowser was pwning in teams lol. oh wait, that was all my zelda.

who wants to play some melee on saturday?

also, you dont LEARN jiggs. you just play her, or u dont because shes not fun to play as.
ill drive you to madison if you want. me and quaz are thinking about going to mundungus and coming back midday sunday. might fall through tho. factors n stuff

I REALLY wanna play these new smashers. Mostly to build up my reputation for the most technical fox in WI. Any opposers? CHALLENGERS??

Culvers

Smash Apprentice
Smash with the milwaukee crowd sounds fun cuz they came out of hiding just as I left for college. =(

Also Sink aka Sync, how would such a technical fox challenge go down? because that could mean who can do the most technical stuff, or who is more consistent with their tech skill.

Top Bottom