• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

G

genkaku

I was playing with doc today. He's no fun. It's like playing with Ganon. You win, but it's not even cool.
Mario is so much more fun.

Plus note: I may be able to get a venue in madison, however, I don't have a laptop to setup the fu cking tournament.
I could help out with organization. I got a laptop. I have been reading up on some tournament stuff. I even got TIO on my computer and have been messing around with some fake tournaments to get used to it. I'm bad at melee anyway (as you allknow :p), I might as well make myself useful with organization if I can.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
I was playing with doc today. He's no fun. It's like playing with Ganon. You win, but it's not even cool.
Mario is so much more fun.
ARE
YOU
JOKING?

There is one and one way only to play Ganon. You have to mimic every grunt and groan and battle cry and scream and death threat. You win, then you ROAR IN THE OPPONENTS FACE, RAAAAAAAAAAH then throw a chair.

Maybe thats just me.

*edit* Oh, you mean against Ganon. Well, you shouldn't be beating Ganons that easily.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
hey I want to smash tommorow

Plus note: I may be able to get a venue in madison, however, I don't have a laptop to setup the fu cking tournament.
I've got a laptop with software. I can help you run the tournament / brackets, just getting a good venue is the problem.

G

genkaku

hahahahahahahahhahahahahhaah
I'm totally going to do that now.
And I meant as Ganon.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
ARE
YOU
JOKING?

There is one and one way only to play Ganon. You have to mimic every grunt and groan and battle cry and scream and death threat. You win, then you ROAR IN THE OPPONENTS FACE, RAAAAAAAAAAH then throw a chair.

Maybe thats just me.

*edit* Oh, you mean against Ganon. Well, you shouldn't be beating Ganons that easily.
Now you see why I think Ganon>>>>>>>>>Falcon.

Quaz

Smash Master
Yo whenever you guys decide to host that Madison tourney make sure not to host it til like January or something (maybe the weekend you guys get back from break?) I just think December is a little too soon right now. Plus I wanna go to MI or MN for a tourney. Havent decided which one to go to yet.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Hello there. Now typically I would stay the hell out of this thread, because hunger posts in it, and I like to pretend that I'll never have to deal with him ever again. <3

However, I'd like for the maximum amount of people to come to this tournament!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=282672

We have alot of people so far, including Lain, Atomsk, and even Eggz all the way from the west coast. We will have both brawl and melee, fun drinking afterwards, and general good times for all! Housing is free at the venue, so your only costs will be the tournament fee and the travel. It's also pretty close to you guys.

THINK ABOUT IT!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Hello there. Now typically I would stay the hell out of this thread, because hunger posts in it, and I like to pretend that I'll never have to deal with him ever again. <3

We have alot of people so far, including Lain, Atomsk, and even Eggz all the way from the west coast. We will have both brawl and melee, fun drinking afterwards, and general good times for all! Housing is free at the venue, so your only costs will be the tournament fee and the travel. It's also pretty close to you guys.

THINK ABOUT IT!
Appleton is closer and I want to support growth of my state, but you guys have Brawl + beer pong + lots of people coming.

I'll think about it.

hunger!

Smash Champion

THINK ABOUT IT!
somebody secretly wants on.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Tentatively back on for this Thursday...
I've already got the itch back bad...
Must smash! (and by smash I mean melee!)
dude not good, exam, and vinodh is, lol yea, can't you change the day this week please?

quaz, good idea, will get back to you when the venue is confirmed and we get to smash and stuff, januray ish is the idea.

Halloween: I'm being a pikachu!!! get on my level wisconsin.

Hey ryan, you cannot say or respond to anyone for the whole weekend with anything other than "PIKACHU!", "pika?", or "pi pi pika pi".

Exarch, I recall you mentioning you were thinking about changing the day of the week so that quaz and a few others might be able to get in on this. Why don't we all simply send you are schedules of when we typically have free time? Thursday has been working out really well for the rest of us here in madison. Anytime one of us Madison kids don't show up is only because of some unexpected exam that takes place the following day or on thursday.

Culvers

Smash Apprentice
I like thursdays as I can make it nearly every week, but vino hasn't been able to make thursdays, and there's also LightOutAce and Tomotoya who I still haven't gotten a chance to really play =(, but I'm not sure how to get a hold of them or if they're free other days of the week.

If there's no fest tomorrow then somebody should play friendlies with me tomorrow anyway because I'm free all day and can't make this saturday if pickup is before 8pm.

Quaz

Smash Master
You dont have to worry about me showing up, just do whats best for madison smashers itself. Even if I dont have school it'll still be hard for me ot show up because Madison is like 2 hours away.

Sync99

Smash Journeyman
That little pink spot is soon to be me + Quaz! YAY! (God that sounds so **** gay....)

I'm doing a Sat fest this week. We'll go back to Thurs next week.

I'd be fine with people showing up around 5ish on Sat. That way when 8oclock comes around we can pick up straggles while we go eat.

Mike you better be there.

EDIT: Bring setups!
Dude you should always have them on Sat. Maybe Fri. Cuz then I can, you know, COME. Although Thurs nights arent so bad since I dont really need to work Fri mornings until around 10. Idk. Still prefer weekends tho. Keep it thursdays if you dont want tech skill in your house.

Top Bottom