• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Zicore

Smash Champion
Who's playing me this weekend?

I'm at the Extended Stay Delux near Old Sauk Rd Madison...

I just put a deposit on an Apt @ The Landmark at Hatchery Hill, right across from Great Dane Fitchburg.

Anyone in my (future) area?
does this smasher smoke? Cuz if ur not doing anything at nights, usually me and my roommates all sit and play. Good times.

Sago

Smash Lord

I just put a deposit on an Apt @ The Landmark at Hatchery Hill, right across from Great Dane Fitchburg.

your moving in about 2 blocks from me. But im moving in june :p

Mundungu

Smash Lord

We should play tomorrow or Saturday sometime. I've been over there plenty of times, and used to work about a block away.

Anyone else up for a fest this weekend?

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
does this smasher smoke? Cuz if ur not doing anything at nights, usually me and my roommates all sit and play. Good times.
Nah I don't smoke. We'll have to play eventually though.
your moving in about 2 blocks from me. But im moving in june :p
I'm moving right before the beginning of June/late May. For the next two weeks I'll be on Coho off Post w/ a friend.
We should play tomorrow or Saturday sometime. I've been over there plenty of times, and used to work about a block away.

Anyone else up for a fest this weekend?
I'll give you a call. I haven't played in like a month now and I'm starting to develop the no-smash rash.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Anyone in Madison that wants to smash tomorrow give me a call. I'll prob end up hosting a fest.
bad timing mundungu, I'm in milwaukee in 12 hours, and I'm pretty sure vinodh,john, and ian are moving their shiz back home too.

Any smashers in milwaukee? Also whats next in tournmanets, websters?

I'll be getting a car in a month or two, so I'l be able to go to more smashfests.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
in the ****in king of procrastination, i had all semester to write a measly 3-5 page paper for econ that was due today at noon and i woke up like an hour ago, wrote the whole thing and emailed it to the prof at 11:59

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
does milwaukee have a smash scene? lol a lot of them live south of milwaukee

come to some vro zones you guys, they're the best
I'm about 15 min from milwaukee and 20 min from lakefront...

Uhh no most WI smashers are far north and west from milwaukee :p

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
bad timing mundungu, I'm in milwaukee in 12 hours, and I'm pretty sure vinodh,john, and ian are moving their shiz back home too.

Any smashers in milwaukee? Also whats next in tournmanets, websters?

I'll be getting a car in a month or two, so I'l be able to go to more smashfests.
While I'm at UWM I'm in Milwaukee.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
WI can has power rankings?
I've been making a PR list for Waukesha, mostly for fun but it helps people get a reason to compete with each other other than the practice events we do.

I just make the thing in Mspaint and go from there.

This started, outside of Kenni's first lists, from WI just not having an interest in a PR. Kinda made me sad since I wanted to try and compete to get on the list. So ever since then I;ve been doing this for a while. I like the ideas people throw my way and the lists Kenni took over again using our fake names.

I've been doing it on face book since having an official listing for a county is a big nono.

I still wish we had a PR for WI, but since most of the people in the state don't really care for it, it got forgotten about.

Oh well I'm gonna work on getting higher than the 300's on the larger list.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
1. toecutter
2. fastest
3. that one guy from kenosha who always talked in purple text
4. tongji
5. 5150
6. zicore
7. bidoof
8. lonejedi
9. wafles
10. d33k