• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Splatoon has a vastly superior online game compared to Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
Hi my wonderful little angels! How are you today? Hope you are as fine as me!

Today I would like to talk about the difference between the online games of Splatoon and Smash, and why Splatoon is the new online king on Nintendo. See, in Splatoon, you are rewarded for being aggressive. If you try to camp, you will not cover very much ink and you will lose. You HAVE to go out instead of hiding and waiting for your opponent to make a turn.

In Smash, matches goes on forever. People try to bait each other with projectiles, aerial spam and OP attacks. When playing elite Smash, I see mostly fast falling characters jump around like crazy. And why should they not? Ground game is dead in Ultimate, everything effective except finishers are done in mid-air. Which also means floaty characters are at a huge disadvantage. The game does nothing to encourage the player to start attacking.

It all comes down to fun. Which is most fun, having three minutes of constant action in Splatoon, or baiting each other for five miutes until sudden death in Smash? Splatoon really blows Smash out of the water when it comes to fun.

Pyr

Smash Lord
Please don't state your opinions as fact. It's annoying. It's sad to see you go through a 5 year gap in posting and come back with this garbage.

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
Please don't state your opinions as fact. It's annoying. It's sad to see you go through a 5 year gap in posting and come back with this garbage.
Please use arguments, dear sir.

Mecakoto

Smash Journeyman
Your title said you'd go over Online for the games and... You went over general gameplay elements and nothing online-specific. I really dislike blatant bait threads.

He did not counter a single point I made in OP.

Are you trying the hive mind tactic again (number of people is more important than what is actually being said)?
You expect people to debate you on this? "This is MY viewpoint and MY opinion."

Lol na. You've given nothing discussion-worthy here. You're just trying to coax people into arguments.

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
Your title said you'd go over Online for the games and... You went over general gameplay elements and nothing online-specific. I really dislike blatant bait threads.

You expect people to debate you on this? "This is MY viewpoint and MY opinion."

Lol na. You've given nothing discussion-worthy here. You're just trying to coax people into arguments.
What I wrote applies to online. I have also given you arguments why I have these opinions, and you seemingly fail to even recognize these arguments. I explained perfectly well why Splatoon is the superior online game.

Necro'lic

Smash Ace
Hello, it's me again from the other thread.

I think you are putting far too much credence in judging a video game's general merit on what you in particular find fun to play against and play as. I like Splatoon myself, but it's not all about being offensive, or at least, offensive towards the enemy in particular. There were many times where I played a more defensive game with either a Splatling (my favorite weapon) or something with a lot of ink mines to see where enemies are. I am able to play defensively and keep held ground while my teammates flank. I am most certainly not being offensive in those scenarios, but that playstyle works for me, and it's fun.

You may not find it fun, but I get my enjoyment out of Splatoon whenever my defensive play is successfully realized. We all have different playstyle preferences. It'd be best to remember that when talking about games as a whole.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Alright I'm suspicious this is another troll thread but I'll bite.

Anti-airs are a thing. Punishing landings is harder because of reduced landing lag, but its also still a thing. Most characters have an up tilt, up smash, or dash attack that can be used to help deal with excessive hopping around. When I'm playing Squirtle for instance I can punish a landing with dash attack and even get a combo from it. The other day I got a free Flare Blitz kill on a Mario who just kept jumping around spamming Fireball since he kept using up his double jump without me even having to bait him out of it. It's annoying to fight players like that but once people learn to counter those strategies they'll become less common, especially in higher rankings.

What character do you main anyway? If you aren't really trolling, maybe we can give you character specific tips.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
If you’re competent at smash and someone tries to camp, you make them pay for it. Especially smash ultimate where while playing evasive is rewarded, playing defensively is seemingly punished (especially compared to 4 where playing defensively was incredibly rewarded), and playing offensively means you control the match.

If you’re incompetent, you will think you should camp too until sudden death.

Now I was expecting this thread to be how does Splatoon have less lag with eight player matches over significantly larger stages than Smash does with two. That seems more relevant.

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
Hello, it's me again from the other thread.

I think you are putting far too much credence in judging a video game's general merit on what you in particular find fun to play against and play as. I like Splatoon myself, but it's not all about being offensive, or at least, offensive towards the enemy in particular. There were many times where I played a more defensive game with either a Splatling (my favorite weapon) or something with a lot of ink mines to see where enemies are. I am able to play defensively and keep held ground while my teammates flank. I am most certainly not being offensive in those scenarios, but that playstyle works for me, and it's fun.

You may not find it fun, but I get my enjoyment out of Splatoon whenever my defensive play is successfully realized. We all have different playstyle preferences. It'd be best to remember that when talking about games as a whole.
My point is still valid though, if you are not aggressive your team mates need to be. A team of four snipers or four mini gunners will lose because you do not cover any ink by camping or baiting.

The point is that Splatoon, by default, gives players an incentive to NOT acting cowardly and opportunistic. Smash does not. Contrary, it encourages it.

Mecakoto

Smash Journeyman
No. What you wrote is this:
Today I would like to talk about the difference between the online games of Splatoon and Smash
That's the premise. Let's see what you decided to talk about to support this premise.

See, in Splatoon, you are rewarded for being aggressive. If you try to camp, you will not cover very much ink and you will lose. You HAVE to go out instead of hiding and waiting for your opponent to make a turn.

In Smash, matches goes on forever. People try to bait each other with projectiles, aerial spam and OP attacks. When playing elite Smash, I see mostly fast falling characters jump around like crazy. And why should they not? Ground game is dead in Ultimate, everything effective except finishers are done in mid-air. Which also means floaty characters are at a huge disadvantage. The game does nothing to encourage the player to start attacking.
To begin, these are just gameplay elements. Gameplay elements that are entirely different because both games are entirely different. They are not online-exclusive. These are all opinions. We can't debate opinions with someone who has demonstrated they are, in no way, shape, or form, willing to budge from said opinions. This is supported by:

It all comes down to fun. Which is most fun, having three minutes of constant action in Splatoon, or baiting each other for five miutes until sudden death in Smash? Splatoon really blows Smash out of the water when it comes to fun.
At the fundamental level, you are asking us to a) discuss your opinions, from which you will not budge, or b) you are soapboxing your scrubby ideals, which has 0 discussion merit in this case, as you failed to present your soapbox with any form of decoration we can call, "discussion merit."

Either way, there is nothing to discuss in this thread. You're bashing a game, on a forum dedicated to this game, to heat up those passionate about said game. You're flame baiting, and you need to stop.

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Why is this useless thread still open?!? OP's views are as solid as his namesake (not even remotely close).

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
Alright I'm suspicious this is another troll thread but I'll bite.

Anti-airs are a thing. Punishing landings is harder because of reduced landing lag, but its also still a thing. Most characters have an up tilt, up smash, or dash attack that can be used to help deal with excessive hopping around. When I'm playing Squirtle for instance I can punish a landing with dash attack and even get a combo from it. The other day I got a free Flare Blitz kill on a Mario who just kept jumping around spamming Fireball since he kept using up his double jump without me even having to bait him out of it. It's annoying to fight players like that but once people learn to counter those strategies they'll become less common, especially in higher rankings.

What character do you main anyway? If you aren't really trolling, maybe we can give you character specific tips.
Why did Mario use his double jump? With aerial spam, I mean when people constantly jump back and forth, trying to bait you. Because of the almost non existant lag (BIG DEAL BREAKER) and because some characters have virtual no start up lag for their aerials AND good reach, it is very difficult to do something about them. The game practically turns into a test of patience and I think that is what is ruining Smash online, or at least could do.

I do not main anyone, I try different characters. I used to like Luigi, but he is floaty so he is almost useless now.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
But Splatoon's online is it's biggest problem: you're limited to one mode and two maps for two hour rotations. With a 50/50 chance that a map will be picked, you'll often be playing the same exact scenario again and again. Plus it doesn't help that some of the modes really don't suit some of the maps. I like Splatoon and it's currently my most played Switch game (Smash will eventually take that title), but by the end I was only enjoying Tower Control and Salmon Run (which would make a great stage in Smash).

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
No. What you wrote is this:

That's the premise. Let's see what you decided to talk about to support this premise.

To begin, these are just gameplay elements. Gameplay elements that are entirely different because both games are entirely different. They are not online-exclusive. These are all opinions. We can't debate opinions with someone who has demonstrated they are, in no way, shape, or form, willing to budge from said opinions. This is supported by:

At the fundamental level, you are asking us to a) discuss your opinions, from which you will not budge, or b) you are soapboxing your scrubby ideals, which has 0 discussion merit in this case, as you failed to present your soapbox with any form of decoration we can call, "discussion merit."

Either way, there is nothing to discuss in this thread. You're bashing a game, on a forum dedicated to this game, to heat up those passionate about said game. You're flame baiting, and you need to stop.
Gameplay elements, and gameplay mechaniscs are what makes a game. I never said they were online exclusive, but they most certainly affects online play. You have yet to present a single argument to what I said in OP. Another person did, though, and I replied to it.

Mecakoto

Smash Journeyman
Gameplay elements, and gameplay mechaniscs are what makes a game. I never said they were online exclusive, but they most certainly affects online play. You have yet to present a single argument to what I said in OP. Another person did, though, and I replied to it.
I did, and it was simple: You have displayed no arguments to which we can discuss, as everything presented is of your own opinion. In order for an opinion to be argued, the presenter needs to be willing to deviate from said opinions. After doing a lookup of your post history, you have failed to author a single thread that did not, in some way, bash Super Smash Bros Ultimate. The game is not flawless, but you have demonstrated, repeatedly, that you wish only to instigate arguments and bash the game.

I cannot address arguments when the other person is so vehemently against hearing and considering them. Therefore, this thread should be locked as it has a complete lack of merit of discussion, as have 100% of all of your recently-created threads.

Last edited:

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
I did, and it was simple: You have displayed no arguments to which we can discuss, as everything presented is of your own opinion. In order for an opinion to be argued, the presenter needs to be willing to deviate from said opinions. After doing a lookup of your post history, you have failed to author a single thread that did not, in some way, bash Super Smash Bros Ultimate in some way. The game is not flawless, but you have demonstrated, repeatedly, that you wish only to instigate arguments and bash the game.

I cannot address arguments when the other person is so vehemently against hearing and considering them. Therefore, this thread should be locked as it has a complete lack of merit of discussion, as have 100% of all of your recently-created threads.
Just because you do not discuss it does not mean it can not be discussed.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
How to spot a casual.

So this is yet another one of your threads ranting on how competitive play in Ultimate upsets you. Another one of your threads where you have a complete disregard to how games are designed. Another one of your threads where you disrespectfully bloat your opinion as a fact without any regard to how other people see the game.

Son, you're comparing apples to oranges.

Splatoon is a naturally fast paced shooter about teamwork and holding as much ground as possible by means of picking weapons that fit your playstyle (aggressive, tactical, supportive, sneaky, etc.) and utilizing items and special moves to gain the upper hand and counter enemy movements. Smash is a platform fighting game primarily focused on 1v1 or 2v2 gameplay where players pick fighters and based on the tools and advantages they have and who they're playing against. Smash is more focused than Splatoon since in order to win you always have to have the advantage over your opponent by reading their movements and being unpredictable yourself. Splatoon is designed to be a game where the losing team can win in the last thirty seconds by putting their items and map advantages to the best use.

Matches don't go forever in Smash. Some matches can end in under a minute. You're painting an awful picture of Smash based on your distaste of whatever online or local experience you must have. You clearly either don't understand how the Smash competitive scene works or don't care. Either way this thread is pretty trollish.

Your analysis of how the game works is terrible too. Ground game is very much alive. You do realize that in order to succeed in this game, you have to master all aspects of it, both onstage and offstage? And your stance on floaty fighters is even worse. Floaty fighters typically have huge advantages since they get combo'ed on the least and can excel equally both onstage and offstage.

He did not counter a single point I made in OP.

Are you trying the hive mind tactic again (number of people is more important than what is actually being said)?
Yes, he did. He invalidated your entire argument by pointing out that it was nothing but your own opinion, and you're trying to shove it as a fact, therefore making it invalid since you clearly have no clue how to have an open discussion.
My point is still valid though, if you are not aggressive your team mates need to be. A team of four snipers or four mini gunners will lose because you do not cover any ink by camping or baiting.

The point is that Splatoon, by default, gives players an incentive to NOT acting cowardly and opportunistic. Smash does not. Contrary, it encourages it.
Your point was never valid. Smash Ultimate openly encourages attacking your opponent since it rewards you greatly for landing decent hits and allows for equal amounts of opportunities and punishes for every move, making the winner of a match determined by skill and experience no matter who you pick.

Why did Mario use his double jump? With aerial spam, I mean when people constantly jump back and forth, trying to bait you. Because of the almost non existant lag (BIG DEAL BREAKER) and because some characters have virtual no start up lag for their aerials AND good reach, it is very difficult to do something about them. The game practically turns into a test of patience and I think that is what is ruining Smash online, or at least could do.

I do not main anyone, I try different characters. I used to like Luigi, but he is floaty so he is almost useless now.
Like I said, how to spot a casual.

You clearly have no clue how the neutral game works. Just look it up. Baiting your opponent is only a fraction of how true competitive play works. In order to play neutral, you have to both bait responses from your opponent and create openings on your own while holding appropriate ground and creating distance enough that your opponent is forced to respect you while you can apply pressure. That's why moves that can lead into potential combos or KO confirms or moves that are safe on shield and are hard to punish are great.

But according to you, players use moves like that only to spam, annoy, or be "opportunistic cowards." You have no clue how players play neutral game, and if you lose in neutral and end up losing the match, that's your fault. Not because the Smash structure is inbalanced or poorly crafted.
No you didn't. You sniped the person, even though they were right to point out that all you were doing was shoving opinions and not creating a real discussion, by asking for "arguments, dear sir," just like you called me a person who "ruins these boards."

Guys, let's be real here. Have I been ruining Smashboards? I'll gladly leave if I see that the general consensus of the community is that I've been truining this platform.
Just because you do not discuss it does not mean it can not be discussed.
No, it's because you haven't brought up anything to discuss in the first place. You're posting your opinions as objective facts just like you always do. There's a reason why all of your previous threads have been closed. You haven't created any real discussion, all you've done is post and repost obvious trollish and flame baiting threads with the intention of getting someone to agree with your opinions.

I'll wait.

Last edited:

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
How to spot a casual.

So this is yet another one of your threads ranting on how competitive play in Ultimate upsets you. Another one of your threads where you have a complete disregard to how games are designed. Another one of your threads where you disrespectfully bloat your opinion as a fact without any regard to how other people see the game.

Son, you're comparing apples to oranges.

Splatoon is a naturally fast paced shooter about teamwork and holding as much ground as possible by means of picking weapons that fit your playstyle (aggressive, tactical, supportive, sneaky, etc.) and utilizing items and special moves to gain the upper hand and counter enemy movements. Smash is a platform fighting game primarily focused on 1v1 or 2v2 gameplay where players pick fighters and based on the tools and advantages they have and who they're playing against. Smash is more focused than Splatoon since in order to win you always have to have the advantage over your opponent by reading their movements and being unpredictable yourself. Splatoon is designed to be a game where the losing team can win in the last thirty seconds by putting their items and map advantages to the best use.

Matches don't go forever in Smash. Some matches can end in under a minute. You're painting an awful picture of Smash based on your distaste of whatever online or local experience you must have. You clearly either don't understand how the Smash competitive scene works or don't care. Either way this thread is pretty trollish.

Your analysis of how the game works is terrible too. Ground game is very much alive. You do realize that in order to succeed in this game, you have to master all aspects of it, both onstage and offstage? And your stance on floaty fighters is even worse. Floaty fighters typically have huge advantages since they get combo'ed on the least and can excel equally both onstage and offstage.

Yes, he did. He invalidated your entire argument by pointing out that it was nothing but your own opinion, and you're trying to shove it as a fact, therefore making it invalid since you clearly have no clue how to have an open discussion.

Your point was never valid. Smash Ultimate openly encourages attacking your opponent since it rewards you greatly for landing decent hits and allows for equal amounts of opportunities and punishes for every move, making the winner of a match determined by skill and experience no matter who you pick.

Like I said, how to spot a casual.

You clearly have no clue how the neutral game works. Just look it up. Baiting your opponent is only a fraction of how true competitive play works. In order to play neutral, you have to both bait responses from your opponent and create openings on your own while holding appropriate ground and creating distance enough that your opponent is forced to respect you while you can apply pressure. That's why moves that can lead into potential combos or KO confirms or moves that are safe on shield and are hard to punish are great.

But according to you, players use moves like that only to spam, annoy, or be "opportunistic cowards." You have no clue how players play neutral game, and if you lose in neutral and end up losing the match, that's your fault. Not because the Smash structure is inbalanced or poorly crafted.

No you didn't. You sniped the person, even though they were right to point out that all you were doing was shoving opinions and not creating a real discussion, by asking for "arguments, dear sir," just like you called me a person who "ruins these boards."

Guys, let's be real here. Have I been ruining Smashboards? I'll gladly leave if I see that the general consensus of the community is that I've been truining this platform.

No, it's because you haven't brought up anything to discuss in the first place. You're posting your opinions as objective facts just like you always do. There's a reason why all of your previous threads have been closed. You haven't created any real discussion, all you've done is post and repost obvious trollish and flame baiting threads with the intention of getting someone to agree with your opinions.

I'll wait.
How is this disrespectful? Do you even know what that word means?

Ground game is pretty much dead, as the aerial spam is so effective you can not stay on the ground if you want to compete. Go to elite smash and look at all the jumping players. They are everywhere, you cannot miss them.

Yes, it was my opinion, and in contrast to you I manage to explain WHY it is my opinion. If you manage to do so also, then we can have an actual discussion.

The reason I am complaining about this is not because I lose, it is because this style makes it very boring to play. The game rewards you for being a coward, but I do not want to play as a coward, and as a result, the game leaves me no options.

Also, general consenses is not what you should care about. Argument is king. The reason my previous threads are closed is because the moderators only care about pleasing the most amount of people rather than caring what is actually being said.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Honestly, if you said you were comparing the gameplay styles or metagame of Splatoon and Smash, then your argument would’ve been more consistent with the topic.

If you’re gonna talk about online, mention something that relates to the online specifically and not just general gameplay.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
User was warned for their posts in the topic; flaming
Arrogance like this should be quarantined.

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, if you said you were comparing the gameplay styles or metagame of Splatoon and Smash, then your argument would’ve been more consistent with the topic.

If you’re gonna talk about online, mention something that relates to the online specifically and not just general gameplay.
How does that make any sense? Computer players offers challenge by reading your button inputs, they have nothing to do with the dynamic gameplay only humans can produce. And you can only experience that online, hence I talked about online and how the general gameplay affects online.

Do you understand my point?
Arrogance like this should be quarantined.
Arguments, please. I could not care less if 1,000 people says something, I always only look at what is actually being said.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
How is this disrespectful? Do you even know what that word means?

Ground game is pretty much dead, as the aerial spam is so effective you can not stay on the ground if you want to compete. Go to elite smash and look at all the jumping players. They are everywhere, you cannot miss them.

Yes, it was my opinion, and in contrast to you I manage to explain WHY it is my opinion. If you manage to do so also, then we can have an actual discussion.

The reason I am complaining about this is not because I lose, it is because this style makes it very boring to play. The game rewards you for being a coward, but I do not want to play as a coward, and as a result, the game leaves me no options.

Also, general consenses is not what you should care about. Argument is king. The reason my previous threads are closed is because the moderators only care about pleasing the most amount of people rather than caring what is actually being said.
I absolutely know what disrespectful means. You're a textbook example of it. Look at all of your other threads, and then look back at this one. You've been displaying your own opinions on this forum in an attempt to bash the game. And when someone disagrees with you, you snipe them with hateful comments and continue to act like your opinion is fact. You dehumanize anyone who is better than you at the game by calling them "cowards," avoid any real discussion, and span the forum with reposts of your threads with your same algorithm of presenting your opinions as facts.

If you think ground game is dead, watch any tournament footage. Ever. Dashdancing, tilt combos, grounded spacing, smash attack setups, and grounded strategy (and there are lots of them), etc. all rely on having your feet on the ground. And yes, I'm elite with several fighters. You have to work just has hard on foot as you do in the air in order to do well. Jumping players? Have you ever met someone who doesn't jump while playing? Again, you're turning one or two players who primarily focus on spacing aerials and shorthop mixups in neutral into a stereotype of the entire community and calling it "dead."

You never managed to explain why t was your opinion. You only used your term "aerial spam" and provided poor examples, and then immediately returned to acting like it's a fact. Here you are again turning something that applies differently to everyone and acting like it's set in stone and unchangeable. Calm. Down.

The game doesn't reward you for being a coward. Do you know what "coward" means? If someone were truly a coward in Smash they would turn items and stage hazards on in hopes of winning based on dumb luck and not skill. If someone were a coward in competitive play they would pick a map like Kongo Jungle or Super Happy Tree and platform camp using a fighter like Peach or Pikachu.

If you truly feel like someone is being a coward by correctly playing neutral, I recommend hosting a beginners' arena and try practicing your methods on other players, then use your strategy in real competitive play or a tournament and see how that works out.

gitgud.jpeg

And if you truly feel like your previous threads were closed because the mods were trying to please the crowd and not because you blatantly reposted flame baiting material, you need to re-read the rules and rethink your attitude.

Alright everyone, round 2 is over. Who still thinks I'm ruining Smashboards?

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Arguments, please. I could not care less if 1,000 people says something, I always only look at what is actually being said.
Until you learn that your opinions are not facts, I will treat you like garbage. I suspect that you will always be garbage.

Slugma128

Smash Journeyman
I absolutely know what disrespectful means. You're a textbook example of it. Look at all of your other threads, and then look back at this one. You've been displaying your own opinions on this forum in an attempt to bash the game. And when someone disagrees with you, you snipe them with hateful comments and continue to act like your opinion is fact. You dehumanize anyone who is better than you at the game by calling them "cowards," avoid any real discussion, and span the forum with reposts of your threads with your same algorithm of presenting your opinions as facts.

If you think ground game is dead, watch any tournament footage. Ever. Dashdancing, tilt combos, grounded spacing, smash attack setups, and grounded strategy (and there are lots of them), etc. all rely on having your feet on the ground. And yes, I'm elite with several fighters. You have to work just has hard on foot as you do in the air in order to do well. Jumping players? Have you ever met someone who doesn't jump while playing? Again, you're turning one or two players who primarily focus on spacing aerials and shorthop mixups in neutral into a stereotype of the entire community and calling it "dead."

You never managed to explain why t was your opinion. You only used your term "aerial spam" and provided poor examples, and then immediately returned to acting like it's a fact. Here you are again turning something that applies differently to everyone and acting like it's set in stone and unchangeable. Calm. Down.

The game doesn't reward you for being a coward. Do you know what "coward" means? If someone were truly a coward in Smash they would turn items and stage hazards on in hopes of winning based on dumb luck and not skill. If someone were a coward in competitive play they would pick a map like Kongo Jungle or Super Happy Tree and platform camp using a fighter like Peach or Pikachu.

If you truly feel like someone is being a coward by correctly playing neutral, I recommend hosting a beginners' arena and try practicing your methods on other players, then use your strategy in real competitive play or a tournament and see how that works out.

And if you truly feel like your previous threads were closed because the mods were trying to please the crowd and not because you blatantly reposted flame baiting material, you need to re-read the rules and rethink your attitude.

Alright everyone, round 2 is over. Who still thinks I'm ruining Smashboards?
You use words like "dehumanizing" and "hateful" comments. Maybe we just have vastly different definitions of what those words mean. Do you, by chance, and this is an honest question, come from a liberal university with safe spaces? Because that could explain the differences in our definitions of those words.

Dash dancing will not do you much good against an airborne player who knows his distance. The reason for that is because air spam can be repetedly used, unlike ground attacks which cannot recover from lag as quickly. See, this is an argument to counter yours. Let us be civilized and exchange arguments now.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
This is being temporarily closed while the posts are being looked through. Please note some are definitely flaming/off-topic and will be infracted as such. Whether this topic stays open or not is up in the air, but I can say it's leaning towards no.

That said, we do not allow user-driven agendas for topics. We want topics with discussions. If you want to make a statement/opinion and don't want to actually hear other opinions, make a blog. If you want discussion, post it here.

And for the record, treating someone like garbage will not be tolerated.

And after some thought, the thread will remain closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom