• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Jungle Japes is a dumb stage.

GenesisJLS

Smash Journeyman
Wow, that's nice video Kevin. I thought I knew all the tricks of that stage since being a Falco main. That d-tilt is just insane on that stage. I think I'll try that as a counter pick one day as Meta. Good find.

Darknid

Smash Journeyman
japes is epic because the main character of the game its based off of is the best character on the stage

§leepy God

Smash Master
A lot of characters like Marth, King Dedede, Ike, Olimar, Sonic etc have it bad at this stage. I'm surprised to see that video of two deaths so fast, it's crazy. O_o

pacmansays

Smash Journeyman
grrr, must have been annoying....For me the main problem is not the water but the fact the stage is so dark...can't see anything clearly

CR4SH

Smash Lord
What were the first minute and a half of video there for? To show us how terrible the players are?

Japes is fine, crocs come on 7's. Watch the ****ed clock.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
What were the first minute and a half of video there for? To show us how terrible the players are?

Japes is fine, crocs come on 7's. Watch the ****ed clock.
Lol I'd respond to this more thoughtfully but unfortunately unlike me, no one has ever heard of you.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Lol I'd respond to this more thoughtfully but unfortunately unlike me, no one has ever heard of you.
Lol, raise your hand if you've heard of this guy. You stink at brawl and this **** doesn't belong in the "tournament videos" board.

red name != skill.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
1) The Lucario could have recovered at the end.

2) Klaptrap comes out at set intervals. The Lucario screwed up, and hitting the klaptrap was not guaranteed.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
A lot of characters like Marth, King Dedede, Ike, Olimar, Sonic etc have it bad at this stage. I'm surprised to see that video of two deaths so fast, it's crazy. O_o
Sonic doesn't even really have it bad.

It's just that other characters are obviously better on this stage.

I promise.

Brawl noobs are so serious these days.
Please pay him no heed Zhu, he just loves to aggravate.

Top Bottom