• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

why is it sheik> marth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
The troll should really get the premium membership so he can change his name to "Smoke and.. Smoke"

Hell a few months ago I might have done the same! lol

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
lmao i saw his first post i thought he was going to be cool laid back guy who was just a bit ignorant, thats how smokers i know are. i'm pretty sure he didn't read anyone's post past the word "no" and just raged tho lol. he probably is gonna either 1) never go to a tournament/community event or 2) go and get ***** and never post again.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
what a troll

tec now u r just trying too hard.

lol at smoke saying **** about the smash "community" when he hasnt met the community.

i had more respect for pc jona's early trolling
I did care a bit too much.

School work that confuses me ftw.

Color was to make stuff pop out. :laugh:

Smoke and smash

Smash Journeyman
lmao i saw his first post i thought he was going to be cool laid back guy who was just a bit ignorant, thats how smokers i know are. i'm pretty sure he didn't read anyone's post past the word "no" and just raged tho lol. he probably is gonna either 1) never go to a tournament/community event or 2) go and get ***** and never post again.
Your post is more or less accurate. Smoking doesn't just make you a laid back person by the way. It helps, but it doesn't define your personality. I am currently under a bit of stress from my probation officer and my parents and college and even myself , not that it has anything to do with what I say online, or maybe it does I dunno. Either way, if I'm just a troll, then I guess I'm doing a good job because you guys are paying me your attention, which is basically what a troll strives for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom