• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why I LOVE WITH ANYONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
MK. Its like, I pray every day you show up and today there you are, finally back... the real MK. Fluid, seemless... tight. Items need to be off in With Anyone modes when that's what we have selected. It should like, pair matches based on item preference. But that's why I love With Anyone. Won't let you get tooooo serious about it cause then you're not having "FUN."

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
♥I think it's very amusing how the so called "noobs" in the taunt parties are the ones who can bring down your life count by 3 in a few minutes. ;)
Sometimes yes. I've had it happen to me too. I just got so annoyed and attacked, lol I lost but I put up a good fight. Point is some of them aren't n00bs some of them just sit there and taunt and can Kick some *ss. I know people who are better than me that taunt party because they hate wifi and figure they'll ruin it for everyone else.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
wow this is.......amusing
ain't it tho?

I'm attempting to put together a Brawl Tourney at CoastCon XXXII ...

if nothing more I'll have a Booth with a Wii, a TV, a camera on the TV feeding somewhere on the web, and a pot.

5 bucks! Win 3 in a row in any With Anyone mode, get your 5 bucks back. >.>; 8 in a row, double your $$$

15? hm.. . You can sit over here until someone is as good as you then you can duke it out for 30.00

My rules! >D

Go!

And the Winner is? This guy. NE1Else?? No? Bye Guy. And thanks for playing With Anyone from CoastCon XXXII for cash money. Yay!!!!!

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Planking an entire match with G&W until people get into kill percents... run in and steal the kill... plank more!
That is my game plan when the with anyone is mediocre.

I love it when Brawl chooses my item set though. As in no items... Great when you get a group of people who don't use items either.

Team Brawl tends to be better but sometime it is just too hard to get a match :\

I'm one of those lucky people who never has lag, and when I do it is from the other people. My Wii is right next to my wireless router, great connection and always blue or green with friends. Lets me do all the fun goodies like DACUS and IDC in anyone. When you get a group of new players it makes them freak out so much :p I wish I could see their face when I slide across the stage or just disappear all together.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
You love with anyone?

Sounds like a good way to get a disease.
No... a Great way.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Got a camera now just have to figure out the best way to stream what it's seeing to someplace on the web...

o.o;

Brawl Pr0n

Oh no, look what Zelda's doing to Marth

Royale

Smash Journeyman
i know how you feel Sucubio

also the term your looking for is body language. Im thinking about writing an essay about basic and how to properly communicate using just body language.

If you do come across me Sucubio, im usually on a red colored character [e: red Meta/Samus/Zss/Dedede/Kirby/Ganon] I respond to taunts and continuous couching.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
i know how you feel Sucubio

also the term your looking for is body language. Im thinking about writing an essay about basic and how to properly communicate using just body language.

If you do come across me Sucubio, im usually on a red colored character [e: red Meta/Samus/Zss/Dedede/Kirby/Ganon] I respond to taunts and continuous couching.
I always start off as Marth or Kirby... then it goes to whoever after I exhaust them two, and I will only play Teams really nowadays, but login to Basic every now and then.

Word tho on the whole expressionism thing... that was one of the first things I noticed about this game, was how much expression you could give your characters. If you were so bold as to 'think' like the character, you could play a convincing version, that's how taunt parties started, really... kirby for instance would show up, suck up everything in sight, run into some walls, fool around... the people I was brawling with had NO idea what I was doing, but if they tried to knock me out they'd get beat up, so they just let me go on about my business. That was ages ago tho, now it's more like a contest to see who can be more stylish, or worse, a party in frustration cause 1 of the 4 players is so much better than everyone else what-else-ya-gonna-do, certainly not win, lol

Royale

Smash Journeyman
I dont do teams really. Mainly because i cant stand a noob team mate. But a nugget of advice, if you get good to the point where everyone in the room is out to get you, leave the room. I was in a team battle room with like everyone out to get me. so they all played poorly on purpose to make me lose, even edge hog me. Man that was a gay experiance :( But yea i know what you mean. You become "the center of attention" which can be a bad thing. From my experiance, i was the center of attention in one room once on my D3 i had a good Wario on me, a spammer/oppertunistic lucario and Luigi all over me at once....it can be diffcult to juggle 1 good player between 2 bad ones. Espically opperunistic ******s. YOU KNOW the kind im talking about..

But body language goes hand in hand with reading your opponent, 90% of your eye sight is spent reading your opponent so..thats where body language comes into play. And some of the worst mind games conviced happen in basic brawl...i've been in rooms where people power struggle in taunt parties without fighting at all. Espically if a worest enemy of yours becomes DANGERIOUSLY passive...people brush over basic like it sucks. It does at times, but there are good players in both modes. Just gotta be lucky enough to run into one. Or make someone mad enough :D

KarateF22

Smash Journeyman
I... think i may be the lucario your referring to earlier in your posts. The timeframe sounds about right. Wow, never actually expected to meet ya (i assume its you, lol).

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
haha I play on this thing constantly and I refuse to believe that with all the lack of groups in With Anyone that the daily brawlers won't somehow clash... daily, sometimes. There's been the same Zelda, Peach (la la la la laaaaa laaaa) That link who comes in and is good then leaves cause he's bored, the crazy MK who spent a week flying around Temple.. If anything With Anyone is automated to the point the Friend Rosters are auto-assigned based on Item Pref, Stage Pref, Custom Controller Setup, Region, etc ... I've been dropped from several Friend Code rosters ... there's also the famous 86420 disconnect code which means, login to the other mode someone or two or three about your level or way higher is playing there, lol

Royale

Smash Journeyman
If thats a Red MK its probably me...i like to start out my matches at Temple

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Well, it's possible. The MK craze culminated in a 1 vs 1 on Temple, no items. I was CF. I taunted "show ya moves." He dipped down to the bottom of the map and flew back and forth on that left side of the mountain just as he'd done all week.. Then stopped. Then taunted "Fight me!"

And so it commenced! haha, good brawl that one.

Royale

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like something i would do..but i dont ever really recall being at a 1v1 match with a CF at Temple. At Eldin Bridge yea but not at Temple.

Heres me video archive anyway;

http://www.youtube.com/user/mmCubicalmm

If the fighting style rings a bell than its me for sure. But i honestly dont know from what your telling me.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
those vids are tight.. I think I've definitely brawled you, I think I may even be the sucky Marth in Black but it's hard to tell cause in some frames he didn't do moves that I'd do but then again that could have been a while ago..

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Hey, even the Great Ones have to pause for a snack, especially Kirby. How else do you think he keeps that fine figure?

Jesusdragon737

Smash Cadet
[SARCASM]
I LOVE with Anyone.

Every single match everyone is just standing there doing nothing. If they are doing anything they're just jumping around and taunting. It's just great. And one of the best parts is that even good people will even just stand there and do nothing until someone attacks him. Waiting in the practice stage for half an hour while Wifi tries to find a match is the best. The lag is just perfect too. I can enter a match, then go eat dinner and come back right when the countdown ends. Oh, online in Brawl is amazing!
[/SARCASM]

chuckyj100

Smash Apprentice
Well kirby has to eat cuz he has to keep that super digestive system going sence he can eat a person <("_")> "I WILL EAT YOU" lol

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I actually like with anyone sometimes.

Like this one match where I was DK and this somewhat decent Ness and I meteor smashed him 3 lives in a row... he was not happy but I still ***** him.

Adetque

Smash Apprentice
With anyone for when I'm bored. I really hate how people always quit after someone wins a match. Also, items are FTL.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
"I don't want no scrubs..."

Tonight was a non scrub night. Snake was the true main and we had a kewl MK and a decent Sonic. we played out our 2ndaries and saw just how crappy we can be its a wonder I didn't pick ness or something, oooo I think I'll go back on right now as Ness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom