• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why does everyone make fun of the way Ganondorf runs?

aextreme73

Smash Apprentice
Ganon doesn't run. He powerwalks
Powerwalk to shape up the QUADS AND BUNS AND THIGHS!!!

It's somewhat of a taunt too. Many people glide along the ground and run across the stage. Ganondorf pwns by powerwalking up to you and stomping to spike when you're playing on the edge. Then you go like :urg: and he's all :laugh: when he pulls out his sword.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
I just keep imagining him running like this in an actual Zelda game and cracking up.
Picture it; lovely music playing, intense scene involving Link ready for battle with gorgeous panning over of scenery andddd in runs Ganon with sword in hand!
Tell me that running doesn't look out of place :p

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
Ganon run animated gif brawl and melee GET!

SpaghettiWeegee

Smash Apprentice
Ganondorf runs like that because he just ate 9000+ dead kittens and doesn't want to cramp up.

I thought we all knew that...

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
His armor doesn't weight THAT much. If it did, Ganondorf would be heavier than Samus, Charizard, Snake, DDD, and DK.

I noticed that Ganondorf is comparatively fat compared to his Melee form.

DoonKoon

Smash Journeyman
His armor doesn't weight THAT much. If it did, Ganondorf would be heavier than Samus, Charizard, Snake, DDD, and DK.

I noticed that Ganondorf is comparatively fat compared to his Melee form.
lol, weight in brawl isn't accurate..

like king dedede for instance.. he's barely the size of two kirbys (which is 16cm tall) in his games

yet, in brawl, he's giant! sakurai should know HIS games better at least

Superspright

Smash Lord
I wish his UP-B was just his epic float thing he does in nearly every game. And he can fire powerballs at people. I'd chill off stage, throwing powerballs.

Top Bottom