• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why do you play MK?

Heroes_Never_Die

Smash Journeyman
3 Reasons:

1.) I like the character.
2.) He's really good.
3.) I can play him well.

I play a bunch of other characters (Wolf, Ike, Kirby mostly), but I like MK the most.

LibertyD

Smash Rookie
I play him to win, gay or not
Win's a win in my eyes, and Meta is not TOO broken to be a Akuma (Yet...) I'd rather stick with people who don't have a excessive gap between them and other charas. I still yet have not used MK in a tourney though, which contradicts what I just said, but most of the time, in friendlies, I win with him.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I play MK as a secondary, because I like his character. And I like characters with swords, I also like his glide ability, and I really like the Kirby games. But I like Kirby's playstyle more. So I guess those are good reasons to secondary him.

I think its pathetic that people main MK just because he is like the best character in the game. *spits on the people that main MK for that reason, and that reason only.

HolyKnight

Smash Journeyman
Metaknight is one of the most under represented characters that Nintendo has portrayed numerous times.
Been a fan of the little guy since kirby super star, when i heard he was in brawl i about had a heart attack. On opening night i won my gamestop tourney that was random select with metaknight, so i had every reason to like him in smash just as much as an overall character. I'm hoping to see a game based off him in the near future.

Viral-Enki

Smash Cadet
As sson as I saw the first few characters for Brawl, I liked him. He just looked so awsome.

Lucky me he turned out to be one of the best, if not the best character in the game.
I had trouble at first, but once I got into the habbit of combining strong attacks to airials, I was fine.

Top Bottom