• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why do you play as Bowser, be it main or secondary?

zoodlebeans

Smash Rookie
Of course it's hilarious.

Even better when you sneak up behind someone as they are distracted and kill them.

How Bowser sneaks up on anyone is way beyond me but whatev.

Demenise

Smash Journeyman
Just use him because I enjoy heavies, and Bowser actually stands a chance.

infomon

Smash Scientist
^^ lol.

Honestly, I'm not even joking....... Bowser's Bair keeps me up at night. I close my eyes and I just see that Bair smashing into the faces of my enemies. You know when you land an epic kill and the crowd starts chanting "Bowser! Bowser!" I swear I hear that echo in the night sometimes. Officially I main Sonic, but lately I just can't stop playing as Bowser.... he just rips everyone apart, it's so awesome.

Bowser! Bowser!

Ankyfdarkness

Smash Cadet
^^ Lol.

Honestly, I'm Not Even Joking....... Bowser's Bair Keeps Me Up At Night. I Close My Eyes And I Just See That Bair Smashing Into The Faces Of My Enemies. You Know When You Land An Epic Kill And The Crowd Starts Chanting "bowser! Bowser!" I Swear I Hear That Echo In The Night Sometimes. Officially I Main Sonic, But Lately I Just Can't Stop Playing As Bowser.... He Just Rips Everyone Apart, It's So Awesome.

bowser! Bowser!
Yaaa!! You are absolutly right.

King Bowser ROCKS!

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Besides DK, I play Bowser quite a lot.

1. He looks just plain awesome. He's a badass beast.

2. I love his fighting style. Like himself, it's badass....and beastly.

I've always liked him in the Mario series, and that has carried over into the Smash Bros. series as well.

infomon

Smash Scientist
^^ yes. :)

That is just weird.:dizzy:
Oh, I just discovered that there's a capitalization filter of sorts on these boards... like if you try and make a post that's ALL IN CAPS, it "corrects" it by capitalizing only the first letter of each word. So somehow the filter got screwy on your post I guess LOL.

Ankyfdarkness

Smash Cadet
I'm gonna main Bowser. I still have to practice some more though.
I just started to relern Bowser. He is just amazing if you play him corectly. Good luck to us both!

Hint: Shield a lot if you want to be good with him. This will help you get around projectile spamers.

RylanRD1

Smash Cadet
I second him because I beat Cinos' Ganondorf, which I could only beat with Mario, with Bowser. Bowser's just so freakin' AWESOME!

corhor

Smash Cadet
I like his fair. :) And he's sexy. And his bair. And his fire. And his ftitl ;D and his jab. and everything<33

Onsokumaru

Smash Rookie
I have a blast playing him and he's also my favorite Nintendo villain of all time.

TrikELotus

Smash Apprentice
1. Bowser is the lulz
2. F-Smash/ Gimpyfish Combo feels more rewarding than any other smash.
6. Bowser's crawl, trip, and dance taunt is hilarious

^this

I was fascinated with Bowser players in Melee, although I never used him. In Brawl I always did well when the situation suited using him. Also, I love dodging attacks with fsmash.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Bowser is pretty awesome in Brawl. I like him better in Brawl than in Melee.

But I still need to get better with him. =P

So.. secondary.

LadyKirbess

Smash Apprentice
I main Bowser because he's a bamf.
No one expects him to do good.
The expressions people have when Bowsercided or Headbutted.

White Bowser looks like a PIMP.

And cuz he's so CUTE AND CUDDLY!
:D
i second Bowser for the reasons above, especially the last one.

OmegaXF

Smash Ace
He came back from Melee with Vengance. He's not constapated like Gannondorf. He has sexy colors. he's a turtle......dragon.......**** near Yoshi thingy.......He has underrated Lotion!
Need I say more?

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
Rescue Hero

Don't know if anyone else mentioned this, but Bowser is a Rescue Hero.

Think reverse-Bowsercide for a second; jump out after your enemy off the stage and where any rational person would go for a spike, sideB them and try to slam them back ONTO the stage.

All you need is a bit of coordination and a total disregard for petty things like actually winning the match....

Top Bottom