• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why did you pick your avatar

King Axel

Smash Apprentice
Because the only part that humored me (different from "wowed" me, because there was a lot of that) during the whole Brawl trailer was Mario's face when he was in Kirby's pan.

ValiantDeftone

Smash Apprentice
i chose this avatar because in my eyes Link is an agile character who can adapt to most situations. he's got good close and long range attacks. plus, sometimes i have the faster characters trying to keep up with me, instead of me with them. so i thought that this best portrayed that.

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
My avatar is a doodle drawn on the back of the Magna Carta with Iguana blood. It is the same infamous avatar that instantly ***** and killed thousands on easter island; then immeadiatly turned them into over sized bobble heads(which later turned to stone when Chris Farley died).

Some say that the only way to look at it and not explode instantly is to be a virgin.

So don't worry.

bbb

Smash Champion
Because Mojo's a pimp of a doll that comes to life for no apparent reason, also because I knew the noobs around here wouldn't use the same one I have.

I do wish I could have a custom avatar, that'd be pretty sweet. If I did I'd probably use Fed-Ex Pope:

The Bum

Smash Cadet
Well you see when me and my friends started playing SSBM we named Dr.Mario with the black outfit "The Bum" so I trained with him to be funny and got pretty good with him so its the Doc.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
a little more than a year ago, all the mods had a phase where they drew their own avators (copies of actual avators)

coincidently, i had just became a Premium Member....and was able to use my own avator..so i join the trend...penguins are my favorite animal..and i saw no mod was using a drawm penguin yet..so i took the opportunity to use it and try to make it look funny.

shortly after i won the lotto and became president...twice. become premies..and make ur own avators...you won't regret it!

interestingly enough..it longer shows in posts, since the site crashed a while back....but it still shows at the top right corner...wierd.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Becuase Leon hangs from the ceiling and shoots people.

its bad ***

Top Bottom