• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why did you pick your avatar

forkgirl

Smash Lord
Because Cowboy Bebop is awesome!! and Faye is awesome!!! and my boyfreind and i think my face is shaped like hers and i kinda look like her

Xx GuNz xX

Smash Journeyman
I've only seen one person that has this avatar besides me, and I hope he's the only one. To answer the question, it's to be unique and makes me stand out... sorta... I guess. "ZOMG it's the lightbulb avatar; it must be Xx GuNz xX!!" -My fantasy...

Tera253

Smash Ace
<-- it's the only thing that even remotely halfway resembles me. Even then it's still quite far off.
~Tera253~

Cort

Apple Head
I think it can speak for itself.

That is only if you have the default forum skin/revolution skin.

:laugh: ?

chib-SAMUS

Smash Cadet
NNID
Spamus
i chose my avatar as a sign of respect to the only female hero, Samus

FireBomb

Smash Lord
It's the only avatar of Mario throwing a fireball. And I like blowing stuff up with bombs, so fireball --> firebomb ... And I just happen to love Mario.

Xx GuNz xX

Smash Journeyman

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Well, all the Kirby ones were overused, so I settled for Metaknight. This was waay before Brawl had any infor, though. I'm probably changing soon.

Echo

Smash Champion
because i'm the only one that has mine? as far as i know anyway... i'm unique like that.
plus its hawt :)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I picked mines because it's very rarely seen. Also I happen to love Pichu in the red costume, and Pichu is one of my secundaries. ^^ That, and because xianfeng already claimed the Diddy Kong avatar.

Top Bottom