• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why did you pick your avatar

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mine is the legendary Cursed Avatar. It is said that no matter where you move the eyes always follow you and if you stare at it long enough you will only have 7 seconds to live. the legend is that this avatar was created in response to kubli Kahns Frustration against Marco polo for leaving him for another raptor. The avatar was instructed to self destruct as soon as marco polo got a good look at it so that no one else has to suffer the terrible fate of the cursed avatar but due to Marcos inprisonment in florence upon his arrival Marco never got a chance to check the forums and so this desolate Avatar still roams the internet in search of its intended prey.

Zenith

Smash Ace
I chose mine cause Falco is my best character, and he's in my favorite costume color.

Bailey

Smash Hero
Varuna said:
Mine is the legendary Cursed Avatar. It is said that no matter where you move the eyes always follow you and if you stare at it long enough you will only have 7 seconds to live. the legend is that this avatar was created in response to kubli Kahns Frustration against Marco polo for leaving him for another raptor. The avatar was instructed to self destruct as soon as marco polo got a good look at it so that no one else has to suffer the terrible fate of the cursed avatar but due to Marcos inprisonment in florence upon his arrival Marco never got a chance to check the forums and so this desolate Avatar still roams the internet in search of its intended prey.
Same for mine.

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
No wait changed my mind My avatar is a picture of the lochness monster pre 9/11.

Cuzizkool

BRoomer
BRoomer
I had a Sheik or Zelda one early on, but those are too popular. I couldn't have a custom one, because I'm not a premium member, and I like Southpark. Since there are no AVs with my favorite show in them (Charmed), I went with the Southpark one, my second favorite show. I can at least have Charmed in my Sig, though. :D

Thomaz

Smash Lord
I had Fox first, but pretty much everyone had that one, so I switched to Rikku, cause she's my *****. <___<

Actually, I use her so much and she's so useful in FFX, that I decided to pick a Rikku avater.

NSGNCNSNONENNENBB ftw, ya?

ak47

Smash Journeyman
i picked mine cause im an armored knight and because i use samus/which is pretty much an armored knight/ and cause its mad cool and i havent seen any one else wit it

lceman

Smash Cadet
I picked my avatar cuz I havent seen a single member use the same avatar that I currently have right now.

rezz

Smash Journeyman
i like shadow and all the games he is in...that and i like the darkness :evil:

Skylink

Smash Lord
A house made of brick, wood, and plaster (I think)
I was browsing the pe defined avitarz, and none seemed good for me. so I got emerald membership just to get a good avitar, searched w/ google. None of them jumped out at me, but when I saw this one I decided to take it if there was nothing good in the next 100 pages or so. There was nothing good in the next 100 pages or so, so I picked this one. 'kinda like it :)

odonata345

Smash Cadet
I chose mine because it looked like no one else had a Ho-oh (?). Also, it looks like a really cool piece of artwork, not all computerizized. I really like Ho-oh as a Pokemon, too, since Ho-oh can create massive fire, as in SSBM. I guess I just like stuff that flies (see username).

samcar455

Smash Cadet
because Faye Valentine is one of the sexiest anime characters ever made. And because i cant make a custom one. If i ever do get the emrald membership and get a custom one it will be ridiculously original.

Legomaxx

Smash Journeyman
I changed mine but chose this one because Link is the freakin man...especially with that boomerang.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Mine is simply an extension of my addiction to Age Of Empire I >__>

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Mine represents my future as ruler of Earth (Which will by renamed 'Zookamious').

I'm the stickfigure on top, and all of you are on the bottom.

Seriously though, I just like this one. No one else I've seen has it, and it's not some crappy computer-generated image.

It also reminds me of stickdeath....

Top Bottom