• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Cant You Beat M2k

Status
Not open for further replies.

QED

Smash Apprentice
I hate how everyone lives so close to pros.... I live in the middle of nowhere (southern ME) and there's NO ONE. Everyone else goes and trains with M2K, PC, or someone, and I'm stuck here with my lv. 1 CPU's.

I just started a year ago, by the way. DIdn't own the game until 3 monthes ago.... MELEE LIVES!!!!!
Hey search a little harder on smashboards. Post a thread or look for a thread in the tournament section. I found a competitive player a mile from me in a Melee dry town of Torrance. There are bound to be at least one decent~great player around your area.

And yes I live in Socal but my town IS DRY OF MELEE. Yet there was a pro nearby. But having a dry town may be good. I just got my own copy of Melee a month ago. I'm piss horrid at the game but this guy is willing to 4 stock my Marf for 2+ hours per session. LMAO. (Yes that's how desperate he is in finding nearby players)

Find someone and you may be in a very good situation :D

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Find anything interesting in Brawl yet?
The power button on the Wii
oburn brawl.

Jason, you're a beast. Plz beast me on Saturday or Sunday at least once :(
Although someone beating M2k at E-52 would be epic, I doubt it. M2k for top tier.

~Strong Bad

C!Z

Smash Lord
The power button on the Wii
oburn brawl.

Jason, you're a beast. Plz beast me on Saturday or Sunday at least once :(
Although someone beating M2k at E-52 would be epic, I doubt it. M2k for top tier.

~Strong Bad
I'm hoping to be "Beasted" as well!:laugh:

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I think the closest Maine players we have to that area are in Biddeford. Alternatively, there's some people in New Hampshire (although they dwindled with Brawl's release).

If you can make it to Biddeford this Saturday, I think PC Chris is gonna be up for a Smashfest. I'm not sure what everyone's plans are this weekend, since there's also a tournament in Portland, and I don't know if PC is 100% on going yet, but that'd probably be exactly what you're looking for, competition and practice-wise, lol.

Laijin

Smash Hero
lambchops took me to 1 stock 0% in the tourney with just regular smart fighting @ event 52, but overall I ***** the event, horray! I'm happy.
You cocky @(*R@$$%.
Good **** though. I hate Lambchops. That guy is one of the most annoying smashers i've ever seen.
Lambchops: "Watch out. My c0ck is too big" -goes around saying that about a thousand more times to everyone he sees-

QED

Smash Apprentice
QED: Thanks for the advice.... what board would you recomend posting that on? I don't was to get flamed for misposting....

Dawza; Awesome.... but I'm talking right on the border. Brownfield area. I can walk to NH. Do you know anyone around there?
Boards -> Smash Tournaments -> Regional Zones -> 'whatever area you're from' -> find a thread/make a thread saying you are from 'here' and at 'this' playing level. Include what your traveling options are. Don't forget to add quotes such as "I luv melee and want to get better at it." Also posting your area/zip code might help. For example, I did (310) for my area code and 90503 for my zip code.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
oh man. jona jona.

I was reading back to your other posts. I just keep having more and more epiphanies about your scrubbiness man. stop playing melee. I can already you're the type who will keep *****ing and never get better.
mad late buuuuuut no im not that type at all. ive been getting better. i heard you might come down saturday with max. ill be there too.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol i should ip ban the **** out of smackledorf

for reviving this thread with his 1 and only post

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom