• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why being gay is awesome.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
That was cute. Pretty slick argument, Prof.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
you know what, sorry I apologize.
that was rude for me to come here and start judging gay people.

*sits and wait for a dirty comment*

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Ahhh, everyone says dumb stuff from time to time. Just let the kid be.

mgw, I'd highly recommend you stopped posting in this thread, lol. -_-

Gay people...HELL YEAH. Or something. *Leaves*

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
yet you can't explain why people feel such a way. tsk tsk...
If you want to debate Gay Marriage, apply to the Temp Debater group. Don't troll innocent threads with your beliefs.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
That was cute. Pretty slick argument, Prof.
Lol thanks, (I guess if that isn't meant to be mean) I'm cool with gayness, it doesn't bother me specifically, just saying.
who knows, i may become a smash debater, of course i won't mispell or joke when i am.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Lol thanks, (I guess if that isn't meant to be mean) I'm cool with gayness, it doesn't bother me specifically, just saying.
who knows, i may become a smash debater, of course i won't mispell or joke when i am.
I think you have to be a lil more LOL informed to debate with people who give a ****.

Sorry Kawaii. Sorry.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
LOL. I really hope your not being serious, and you sound really dumb. Maybe I SHOULD give the maturity speech.

1. Homosexuality isn't a choice
2. LRN2SPEL
3. Gay marriage is a problem only because of the homophobic ignorant bigots who refuse to believe in equal rights
4. You brought this into a thread about being gay? wow
Honestly about #1, I feel it is both a choice and or born with it. Clearly some gays were gay since they first started feeling attractions to others but then some actually choose due to things in their life. Can't just straight out say it isn't a choice when there's more to it than that lol, no beef though, Garnier Fructis is da ****.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
@Starfu: Try for 5 minutes to be attracted to the same sex, it just doesn't work like that.
People who say they "turned" gay are 1 of 3 things

1. Closets
2. BSing
3. Bi

Some People who are bi usually consider themselves one or the other based on the stuff thats going on in their life at the moment.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I think you have to be a lil more LOL informed to debate with people who give a ****.

Sorry Kawaii. Sorry.
Lol, no problem. I don't really mind since I'm not even the mod here, but seeing people gang up on someone, even if they are dumb kinda...irks me. :x

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
To be honest, all this critique makes me stronger.(emontionally and helps mature)
But seriously pointers to all those who called me kid, Im obviously a kid, i said it. trust me, take it from a kid to tell you that you sound stuck up and snotty when you say that.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
@Starfu: Try for 5 minutes to be attracted to the same sex, it just doesn't work like that.
People who say they "turned" gay are 1 of 3 things

1. Closets
2. BSing
3. Bi

Some People who are bi usually consider themselves one or the other based on the stuff thats going on in their life at the moment.
Starfu!? Sounds horrid.

Now if they're Closets , that still leaves it as a choice, and it isn't more so natural. Closets still have the possibility of being straight, there are many factors to that, especially the people in said person's life. I agree with you about the Bi Part though.

Barge

Starfu!? Sounds horrid.

Now if they're Closets , that still leaves it as a choice, and it isn't more so natural. Closets still have the possibility of being straight, there are many factors to that, especially the people in said person's life. I agree with you about the Bi Part though.
Yeah but that only means you choose if you want a girl/boy friend. You can't choose to be attracted or not attracted to them.

Barge

And how would you know that if you don`t mind me asking?
Its the same thing as me trying to be attracted to a girl. I get no sexual pleasure or thrill or even attraction from a girl.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
straked:Don't think so dude. that just isn't me.

bunny:the whole dumb thing is getting kinda old now.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I don't think you understand that I'm actually sticking up for you.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Yeah but that only means you choose if you want a girl/boy friend. You can't choose to be attracted or not attracted to them.
Whose to say that instead of just choosing a girl / boy friend they instead choose a lifestyle that suits them more? Sure some people strictly choose a girl / boy friend because it's the easier choice, but take into account that there are people that think it through to the end.

Barge

Whose to say that instead of just choosing a girl / boy friend they instead choose a lifestyle that suits them more? Sure some people strictly choose a girl / boy friend because it's the easier choice, but take into account that there are people that think it through to the end.
They still can't choose if they're attracted to females or males, though.

@Outlaw: No. Its different hormones, I dont find the female figure attractive at all.
******s are nasty, to be blunt.

OutlawStar

Smash Apprentice
They still can't choose if they're attracted to females or males, though.

@Outlaw: No. Its different hormones, I dont find the female figure attractive at all.
******s are nasty, to be blunt.
I am trying to help though,
but I guess I can`t if that is what you really think,
so you have convinced me that you can be born silly.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
Spoken from a friend's experience(female): It was easier for her to turn gay scince she's never done anything with a boy.
hormones rising 4 her, to get a gay person is easier than to get someone of the oppsite sex.

Top Bottom