• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's your Smash Bros 4 main so far just by looking at the Dojo screenshots?

Who's your SSB4 main so far?

• Total voters

Stphntoth

Smash Rookie
NNID
Gamefan1992
3DS FC
4339-2569-8710
Switch FC
8139-1515-0706
The Villager is my first pick follow by Mega Man when I unlock him.

Hong

The Strongest
I stupidly have faith in selecting Link.

I like ranged characters. Samus was bad in SSB64, but awesome in Melee. Going into Brawl, my heart was crushed when they made her missiles basically detrimental, only assisting my enemy in closing the gap. If somehow her missiles are not **** in SSB4, I can play her if the whole Link think doesn't work out (spoilers: it won't). If neither of them work, it looks like the Villager might work well as a projectile fighter, too.

There is Mega Man as an option, though his run-and-gun style does not appeal to me.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I have a strange way in picking mains, I mean I have Link, Roy, and Pikachu. Out of the ones announced I picked Pikachu. However, I don't want to main Pikachu any more if I have too. So that being said I hope they add Micaiah, Palutena, or Ashley, cause i'm sick of seeing the same mains all over the place (Marth, MK, Diddy) I want to use someone I know no one else is gonna use.

sushifreAk

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cyb3Rnite
3DS FC
4554-0880-9460
I'm hoping for more female characters this time around. For now I'm leaning towards Rosalina, but I'll probably main Shiek if she returns (she probably will).

Komenja

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Komenja
I've mained Bowser since Melee and I don't plan on stopping now, especially since I like all the new changes we've seen so far. DROPKICK FOR THE WIN!

DJVictor

Smash Cadet
NNID
VictorLarbi
i never played smash:c but i think falco fox and falcon
because they are fast

and marth and kirby

Last edited by a moderator:

DJVictor

Smash Cadet
NNID
VictorLarbi
i know it was just to put something there
btw i played it at my friends house twice and i played with those characters so its not a complete lie:chuckle:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Still sticking with Fox and Marth. However, I'm interested in giving Bowser another chance along with WFT and Rosalina

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
I'm most interested in Villager and Rosalina.....my Brawl/Mele mains have yet to be announced :(

yoonb

Smash Journeyman
Pikachu, my main man since the 64 days.

Also thinking about picking up Marth and definitely gonna give my childhood game, Mega Man, a try.

TopTierPichu

Smash Ace
it is really a tie between Wii Fit Trainer and Rosalina at this point, im still hoping Masked Man will be confirmed

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Mario and Mega Man. I always main Mario and Mega Man looks really fun.

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
I don't really main, but I'm desperately in love with Pit so he gets my vote. Even if there is something dreadfully wrong with his face in this game.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Rosalina hands down. I've wanted a magic user for so long and this is damn good enough.

bloodbuzzed

Smash Apprentice
Peach will always be my go-to gal.

That being said Villager looks incredibly fun and I'm itching to try out Rosalina like probably 95% of you guys.

I'm excited to try out Samus and NuBowser too. My Brawl secondaries of King Dedede, Jigglypuff and Olimar are up there too.

MexM

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4468-1063-3341
Since I loved Uprising, I'm most excited for Pit and his new moves!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Uh...right now Rosalina is definitely my first pick for attempting to main. That said, if her pet-character style proves too difficult for me as it has in other games, and Little Mac or K. Rool are in the game, that's where I'm going. Otherwise I might stick with Olimar/Diddy, but I always try to main a newcomer every game.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
If one wants to use Rosalina at her best though, you might have to learn to use her with and without her Luma partner. But I guess without a Luma, Rosalina probably lacks any kind of projectile attack, unless her unrevealed forward tilt has some projectile properties; for example, Star Bits could be released.

PlayerXIII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShailsPT
3DS FC
3652-1682-9410
If one wants to use Rosalina at her best though, you might have to learn to use her with and without her Luma partner. But I guess without a Luma, Rosalina probably lacks any kind of projectile attack, unless her unrevealed forward tilt has some projectile properties; for example, Star Bits could be released.
I was thinking that too. My practice sessions with her will be based on no-Luma combos and Luma combos. And I will make it a mission of mine to beat up guys on online with only Rosalina, no Luma involved, so as to practice her.

Anyways, my mains now are Megaman, Marth, Rosalina. Might play Kirby and Falcon too but... Those 3 are my definitive mains.

Zulyar

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4914-3978-9790
Always played samus, always will, samus for lyfe. really looking forward to the buffs she's getting, gonna be amazing!

Tree Cat

Smash Cadet
I voted samus, but I'm hyped for everybody. I don't think I'll pick a main until I've played about 50 matches with every character.

Vann Accessible

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2208-6640-6360
In Brawl I played with more or less everyone, though I favored Kirby and Pit.

I still look forward to using these two, along with Mega Man, who's style interests me immensely, and the de-nerfing of Samus, who was one of my favorite characters in Melee.

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
From what I've seen so far I think, Bowser, Rosalina, Captain Olimar, Marth or Zelda.
But Yeah, that is just so far.

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
So far the three candidates are Marth, Rosalina and The Blue Bomber. I'l decide fully once I've played the game for awhile.

edde

Smash Ace
NNID
edmichu
probably megaman... looks like top tier material to me... some friend says the same about the wii fit trainer (not me though)

if they get balanced, id like to play link or sonic (favorite games), or marth (never played fire emblem but he was my main in melee and i used it a lot on brawl, love him)... and rosalina looks very interesting too

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052
So far...
Bowser, Samus, Olimar, Sonic, Luigi, or Mega Man. Though whenever Wario and Game and Watch are announced, it'll probably be them.

PlayerOneTyler

Sr. Community Manager, Smashboards Editor / Social
Out of the newcomers, definitely Rosalina & Luma, followed closely by Wii Fit Trainer. Also my two mains from Melee and Brawl, Marth and Zedla, are coming back, so I'll probably end up maining them, too. Though, I'm biting my nails for Din's Fire, which was one of my go-to moves with Zelda.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I'm very conflicted. I LOVE Bowser, especially his Project M version, but the Villager looks so fun to play as (I mained Olimar and ROB in Brawl), and Rosalina looks like a character that would be hard to be really good as, which is a good motivation for me. Hmm... I'll go with Rosalina :)

Grunge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
J-wiggity
3DS FC
2938-8119-7719
Donkey Kong! He's the first member of the D.K Crew.....

Top Bottom